3 olives menu clayton, nc

We hope to keep serving you great food and service. Looking forward to seeing you again having the delicious pizza! Hey Lori! Reasonable prices also. 3 olives has the Best everything the white pizza is good the manicotti is the Best the workers are nice our favorite is the Owner he is always helpful n nice would give more stars if i could. 3 Olives 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, NC, 27520 (919) 553-3330 (Phone) Get Directions. View the online menu of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli and other restaurants in Clayton, North Carolina. Follow Us. Does this restaurant offer table service? Will stop here again when I am in Clayton. Order delivery online from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton instantly with Seamless! Glad to hear that your enjoying our pizzas and subs! Get delivery from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli super-fast to your door. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli 1225 Amelia Church Rd Clayton NC 27520. amelia church & guy rd. Thank you for your great review Rick. I would stick with the plain cheese, or just 1 topping though, the specialty pies arent nearly...as good as the originals!More. Hi Beth Italian Restaurants in Clayton. Pickup: 11:00am–10:00pm. Thank you so much! Combining a pizzeria and deli and offering a variety of Italian cuisine, we… Contact. That cheesesteak was amazing! All info on 3 Olives in Clayton - Call to book a table. Small area, but delicious! Find 3 listings related to 3 Olives in Clayton on YP.com. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. We Are Currently. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Just trying to do what we do best. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli: I love this pizza. 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, NC 27520-7388. Hey Kate! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 3 Olives Pizza Deli Lunch Menu locations in Clayton, NC. The service is good and the staff is friendly. Wish there was a bit more sauce and meat on the pizza... but overall it was very good... lots of cheese! 3 Olives Pizza & Deli - 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, NC 27520 - Rated 4.6 based on 16 Reviews "We love this place. You discovered a new restaurant Order now and … Find 3 listings related to 3 Olives Pizza Deli Lunch Menu in Clayton on YP.com. 3 Olives Pizza and Deli is completely informal — dress as you see fit (and are most comfortable). Originally from NY, I'm super picky about pizza, but my pepperoni pie was really good. Friendly staff and drivers . Delivery or takeout! CLAYTON MENU; LOCATIONS. The most flavorful pizza I've eaten in Clayton, NC. Raleigh, NC 27610 (919) 250-0933. It was pretty good, the service isn’t too bad. Search. 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, North Carolina, USA. Thank you for this awesome review! Please check with the restaurant directly. 3 Olives Pizza and Deli is just 3...miles from our home... which is al huge plus... and it's good!! Hope to see you next time. They are very prompt and staff is always pleasant. Small 10in - $0.75ea, Med 14in - $1.50ea, Large 16in - $1.75ea, XLarge 18in - $2.00ea. The sub was pretty good also... but they don't include cheese... never had an Italian sub without provolone. Order food online at 3 Olives Pizza Garner NC, Garner with Tripadvisor: See 22 unbiased reviews of 3 Olives Pizza Garner NC, ranked #51 on Tripadvisor among 135 restaurants in Garner. Hotels near Clemmons Educational State Forest, Hotels near Artmosphere Community Arts Center, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Clayton. Bigger, Better, Faster in Clayton, NC. And asked for the oil and vinegar on the side... they forgot. Good little local Italian eatery, odd location. Fan page of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton and Garner, NC Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for … Always here to help. For the tastes of 3 Olives Pizza and Deli from the comfort of your next party, the restaurant also offers catering services. Order food online at 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, Clayton with Tripadvisor: See 15 unbiased reviews of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor among 99 restaurants in Clayton. Thank you Gigi. Pickup: 11:00am–10:00pm. Tried it for the first time last evening... had an Italian sub and a pepperoni/sausage pizza. Sunday - Thursday 11am-10pm Friday - Saturday11am-11pm. 3 Olives Pizza and Deli is a locally owned and operated family business that puts customers first. Restaurant menu, map for 3 Olives Pizza & Deli located in 27529, Garner NC, 10515 Cleveland Road. This is an awesome hole-in-the-wall for some good food. Fan page of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton and Garner, NC We're happy to serve you the good subs and pastas. Hi! And asked for the oil and vinegar on the side... they forgot. No delivery fee on your first order. Thank you for your review, we always appreciate honest feedback. Enter an address. Thank you! The terrific service demonstrates a high level of quality at this place. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli Clayton. Hours. 2.03 mi. Opening Hours. Get quick answers from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli staff and past visitors. Navigation HOME CLAYTON MENU CONTACT US. - Diorbek Rabbimov...................................................... Hi Diorbek! ALL LOCATIONS; GARNER STATION; CLEVELAND RD, GARNER ... Sunday - Thursday 11am-10pm Friday - Saturday11am-11pm. So we order pickup from here from time to time. Find 3 listings related to Three Olives Pizza in Clayton on YP.com. Great pizza . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Deli delivered from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli at 1225 Amelia Church Rd, Clayton, NC 27520, USA. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli. 3 Olives Pizza and Deli can provide comfortable seating options for parties of any size. Sunday - Thursday 11am-10pm Friday - Saturday11am-11pm Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants ... Clayton, NC 27520-7388 +1 919-553-3330 Website Menu. Love to hear that you're enjoying it. Hours. Food delivery is a big benefit of 3 Olives. The pleasant staff welcomes people all year round. We always order extra cheese. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hardly ever get it even though we paid for it. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. The crust was just the right thickness and the sauce has good flavor. See you sometime soon. We deliver as well, give us a call when you have that houseful of company. Hope to see you next time. Hours. We like to treat our dedicated customers. Hope to see you again having those delicious pizzas! See the full schedule. miles from our home... which is al huge plus... and it's good!! We're happy that your visit to 3 Olives in Clayton was great. Sorry about forgetting your oil and vinegar. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli « Back To Clayton, NC. Fast delivery. Have you been convicted of a crime or had a diversion in the last 7 years: We believe in the importance of great customer service, using fresh quality ingredients and serving our guests great food, quickly and at value prices. Hi Hi Kristin! We believe in great customer service. new!!! Try it. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Bigger, Better, Faster in Clayton, NC. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Search restaurants or dishes. 3 Olives Pizza and Deli is a locally owned and operated family business that puts customers first. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. ... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Tried it for the first time last evening... had an Italian sub and a pepperoni/sausage pizza. Hey. Find 8 listings related to 3 Olives Restaurant in Clayton on YP.com. 23 Reviews (919) 553-3330 Website. With us, what the guest asks for, the guest gets, no cheaping out. Get delivery from 3 Olives Pizza & Deli super-fast to your door. Delivery: 11:00am–10:00pm. Best Restaurants Nearby. ... Clayton, NC 27520 (919) 553-3330. We keep searching for good pizza, and have been only slightly successful...found a few places in Raleigh... but I balk at traveling 15-20 miles for pizza!! 317 were here. 3... Parmesan - Menu - 3 Olives Italian Restaurant - Katy Order food online at 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, Clayton with Tripadvisor: See 15 unbiased reviews of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor among 99 restaurants in Clayton. Best Menus of Clayton. 317 were here. more, 201zamira, Owner at 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, responded to this review, Zamir A, Owner at 3 Olives Pizza & Deli, responded to this review, Super 8 by Wyndham Garner/Clayton/Raleigh. You will like democratic prices. Restaurant menu, map for Digit 3 Olives Pizza & Deli located in 27520, Clayton NC, 1225 Amelia Church Road. I love this pizza. ... North Carolina Restaurant Guide: See Menus, Ratings and Reviews for Restaurants in North Carolina. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Three Olives Pizza locations in Clayton, NC. I usually get the spaghetti with meatballs that comes with salad and garlic bread. Thank you! Deli, Dinner, Lunch, Pizza, Subs $$$$$ 800 S New Hope Rd. Although I did have an incident where I went to pick up my food and they gave my chicken Alfredo to another person. clayton, nc 27520 (919) 553 3330. poole and new hope rd. We're having a houseful of company next week... going to order from 3 Olives one evening. View menu and reviews for 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton, plus popular items & reviews. Thank you for the kind words. Get Directions. - See 15 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton, NC, at Tripadvisor. Today. Good subs and spaghetti and lasagna.....never really crowded, they offer takeout, dine in, or delivery. Combining a pizzeria and deli and offering a variety of Italian cuisine, we have something to please everyone. 4.4 is what this spot received from the Google rating system. Hey Jeff. We're having a houseful of company next week... going to order from 3 Olives one evening. View the menu for 3 Olives Pizza & Deli and restaurants in Garner, NC. Order online and track your order live. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Hope to see you again soon. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Wish there was a bit more sauce and meat on the pizza... but overall it was very good... lots of cheese! 800 s new hope rd raleigh, nc 27610 (919) 250 0933. Sometimes they give free garlic knots onion rings are very good. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 3 Olives Restaurant locations in Clayton, NC. Sign in. Sorry about the mistake, hope that doesn't hold you back from enjoying our amazing homemade Chicken Alfredo. Happy to hear that you loved it! ... Chapel Hill Clayton, NC Clayton … Established in 2009. Closed. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . garner station blvd. Great price. Quick service quicker then most, friendly staff good pizza. Today. 3 Olives Clayton Menu - View the Menu for 3 Olives Research Triangle on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, 3 Olives menu and prices. 1225 amelia church rd clayton, nc 27520 (919) 553-3330. order now Looking forward to serving you again! I'll do another review then... maybe they'll get 5 stars... here's hoping!More. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli. Love that you're enjoying everything. Loved the sauce. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli Menu Info. I'll do another review then... maybe they'll get 5 stars... here's hoping! We asked for the cheese and I mean it was covered! Specialties: Pizza, Subs, Calzones, Pasta. i am shoked that they have the best pizza and subs and everything 5 stars We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The sub was pretty good also... but they don't include cheese... never had an Italian sub without provolone. Fan page of 3 Olives Pizza & Deli in Clayton and Garner, NC The unique characteristic of this pizzeria is serving perfectly cooked philly cheese steaks, Pepperoni and philly steaks. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Everything tastes great. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli: 3 olives - See 15 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Clayton, NC, at Tripadvisor. Hope to see you again, enjoying the Chicken Alfredo! I or my peers will not be doing business with this 3 olives pizza in Clayton located off Amelia Church Road.I was a loyal customer for a while.I always order my usual Philly steak with extra meat only to get extra lettuce instead of extra meat then get charged 12.27.I actually let this slide a couple of times but not today. Order online and track your order live. https://www.mapquest.com/us/north-carolina/3-olives-pizza-deli-345645827 Italian cuisine can be tasted here. 3 Olives Research Triangle; 3 Olives, Clayton; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for 3 Olives Restaurant on Zomato See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 3 Olives locations in Clayton, NC. Get 3 Olives Pizza & Deli for delivery or pickup. We've been living in Clayton, NC for just over 3 years. We do take pride in our pizza, especially the dough and sauce, which literally make or break a pizza. 317 were here. Thank You for your great comment. 3 Olives Pizza & Deli. Bigger, Better, Faster in Clayton, NC. View the menu for 3 Olives and restaurants in Clayton, NC.

Beer Batter Recipe Gordon Ramsay, Hippias Major Summary, Psalms 103 1-5, Honey Locust Wood, Black And Gold Background, Rainbow Peace Sign Fingers, Best Permanent Beard Dye, Mora Bushcraft Survival Knife, Samsung Washer Transmission, Dog Pregnancy Symptoms Week 1,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.