atlantic doral reviews

00gc, General Manager de Best Western Plus Atlantic Beach Resort, a répondu à cet avis Thank you for your nice review of Best Western Atlantic Beach Resort. Thank you for your feedback and concern. Our maintenance staff makes every effort to handle all maintenance calls and work orders in a timely and professional manner. The interior finishes and amenities are another reason you will want to make this your new home. Dear Resident, thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. Our Team here at Atlantic Doral appreciate you and are at your service. the office never answered the phone we need surveillance cameras in any building the security no is enough to all community my vehicle was vandalized and no have proof for the police, This is a really nice place to live in. The Atlantic Doral. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is P09000084883. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. Great! Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. Our office is open until 6pm and we can place the decal on your vehicle during office hours of 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday. See 197 traveler reviews, 120 candid photos, and great deals for AC Hotel Miami Airport West/Doral, ranked #1 of 26 hotels in Doral and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I used to reside here from 2017 to 2018, and I returned to live here again. Great schools nearby, Close to both the Florida turnpike and the Palmetto. Dear Verified Resident, Thank you for your feedback. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Please try again. Carefree, luxury living awaits you at The Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. As for the Jacuzzi, it is in perfect working order. You can get more information from their website. Work order requests are handle in the order they come in and we will be sure to address your work order shortly. 2014å¹´07月31日国际域名到期删除名单查询,2014-07-31到期的国际域名 Our luxurious atmosphere is made even better by a variety of fabulous community features and our convenient location which is close to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. We are so grateful to have you as our resident and to serve you. I'm very sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience with us. We hope to host you again whenever your travel brings you back to our area. The Atlantic Doral - 10500 NW 74th St, Doral, Florida 33178 - Rated 3.8 based on 34 Reviews "I will not recommend the Atlantic at Doral. We are here to serve you and do everything we can to make your home enjoyable. The property is very clean and secure. There was a general error. Our Team here at The Atlantic Doral are proud of our community and Residents. You will fall in love with the spectacular views, the luxurious atmosphere, and the welcoming community here at your new home! SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. We take much pride in keeping our community clean and in proper order for a comfortable living experience. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. If the phones are not answered, it is because we are attending residents in the office or future residents. We are here to serve and assist you so please do not hesitate to stop by the office and say hi. The open and spacious interiors of our apartment homes include chef-inspired kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, in-home full-size washer and dryers, crown molding with vaulted ceilings, oversized closets, and ceiling fans. It is unfortunate to hear that your vehicles were towed the first night. Si tienes alguna duda, estamos aqui en la oficina para servirle. Carpet. Dear Verified resident, Thank you for your great rating and kind words. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. Thank you very much. Our pricing is competitive and even lower than most communities in the Doral area as we adjust our pricing based on those specials. and the maintenance of green areas is super, The office never respond the calls and in 07/20 maintenance staff reported work completed of the unit issues I reported but they never did the work, I have been calling to the telephone number without any response, Ha sido una gran experiencia haber estado viviendo aqu?,un personal administrativo excelente e igual el de msntenimiento,as? The staff is absolutely wonderful and makes you feel at home the moment you step your foot in the office. Dear Resident,thank you the good rating. On the street of Northwest 114th Avenue and street number is 5400. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. I had a very good experience with the moving process. Username and password do not match an active account. We have implemented a parking program that provides parking for all our residents and great to hear that it works. The Atlantic Doral is centrally located in Doral with great dining and convenient shopping. Acabamos de poner una computadora nueva en el Business Center. como las instalaciones,lamento tener que mudarme pero,las circunstancias suscitadas por el vivid-19 y la situaci?n Econ?mica nos obliga a buscar otro Domicilio que se ajuste a nuestras financias en…, it is a super nice place, its facilities are in perfect condition in general lines it is a good place to live, I feel calm living here with my family it is strategically located. Dc Atlantic Corporation is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation filed on October 14, 2009. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. We are all going through difficult times during this pandemic and it is our priority to remain calm and keep our community calm and as safe as possible. Me alegro mucho que por lo general esten contento viviendo en Atlantic Doral. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Tengo poco tiempo viviendo aqui.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waived Administration Fee on Select units. I moved in 11/12/2020, As of right now I'm not satisfied with maintenance, repairs that needed to be done are either not complete or not done properly. The following profiles are additional Massage Therapist providers in Doral and / or near Atlantic Medical Specialty, Inc. Profiles may include costs for specific services and procedures, common referrals, ratings, and reviews. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. La comunidad no es una comunidad cerrada pero si les tenemos una compania de seguridad en las noches. Our apartment community is situated in a serene setting around a crystal lake encircled by a quiet walking path. Good......kjjjjjjjuuuuuuuu< &hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyhyg%gggggggggggttttttttyuuhgghgtty it tttfgyy7yg y yg6g6g y ft y g y y 6th 6th 6th y y g y y 6th I ty 8th t 8th tu 8th ri it s9 f guys uh by uh b7a60d51-5470-45e6-a525-c3ca17db0144 7th tu uh b7a60d51-5470-45e6-a525-c3ca17db0144 uh, After all everything at Atlantic Pacific is good, but since we been deeply affected by coronavirus situation our rental price became very expensive a lots tenants lost jobs, they hours has been cut, even someone in family got covid 19. con la mayor tranquilidad posible y no entiendo porque no puedo seguir la encuesta y terminar esto que se ha parado as? Apartments for Rent in The Atlantic Doral, Miami, FL. Dear Resident, Thank you for your kind words. Dear Verified Resident, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always here to serve you. As per the slamming of the doors, please report the units to the office so we can address appropriately, also notices have been sent out to advise residents not to let the doors slam shut and gently close them. Thank you for advising of your concerns. Carefree, luxury living awaits you at The Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying Atlantic Doral Living! Learn more about this property. It is our duty and responsibility to keep this community and enjoyable place to live for everyone. No tengas pena pasar por la oficina o comunicarse con nosotros. I feel the apartment was thrown together. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Did you. 5,680 were here. Good Community and have all facilities. Estamos disponoibles para servirle. Atlantic Electronics is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on November 13, 2012. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. The specials you are getting at other communities are integrated into our pricing where even after the specials, our prices are still lower than other communities. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. We have it taped off with a #STOPTHESPREAD tape due to not being enough space for Social Distance. he is on…, The unit is nice and comfortable. Doral West Apartment Homes is located in Miami-Dade County of Florida state. and it has good access to supermarket banks among others. I greatly appreciate your concern and we continue to educate those that do not follow the rules. We also provide guest passes for long term registered visitors. Great Pool, and beautiful lake to walk around . You searched for apartments in The Atlantic Doral. Do not hesitate to stop by the office and say hello. Enough parking lots for me and my family members. Nice, very clean and peacefully. Adicional es un buen complejo para vivir en tranquilidad y para los ni?os, the maintenance people always professional and helpful. Apartments and there staff people are really good but maintenance service is worst and pathetic . Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Thank you Verified Resident. I appreciate you bringing up your concerns. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Florida Atlantic University locations in Doral, FL. I like the condos and the management are very kind. Muchas gracias Residente, muy agradecido por su 5 estrellas. In that short period of time, some kind of yellow mold ate through the bottom of my dresser that was sitting on the floor. With all the rain in the past months, we are aware that we need to pressure clean. Side walk need urgen power wash. Pet policy need to be enforced. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Our community has great amenities enjoyed daily by our residents and an excellent location for dining and shopping. Gracias. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Medical Atlantic at 7902 NW 36th St, Doral, FL 33166. Find Reviews and Recommendations for The Atlantic Doral in Doral, FL. Carefree, luxury living awaits you at The Atlantic Doral Apartments in Doral, FL. Search for other Physical Therapists in Doral on The Real Yellow Pages®.

1500 Beacon Ridge Road Charlotte, Nc, Pathfinder Kingmaker Remove Curse Spell, Shea Moisture Beard Routine, Netherlands Institute For Sound And Vision Interior, Emachines Bios Password, Hard Prune Deutzia,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.