carrot poriyal raks kitchen

Healthy poriyal…me too make in a much similar fashion, wow, it looks super and so healthy, love the idea of mixing greens with coconut , Poriyal looks delicious. Keep stirring to avoid burning as we cook in high flame. My real name is Rajeswari Vijayanand. Your email address will not be published. Express your thoughts in the comment section below, can't wait to hear from you:) And I wanted to click this beautiful colourful poriyal very much, so at last, here it is! and my daughter calls it tricolor poriyal.it is even more colourful and yummy. Add onion and fry till transparent.Sprinkle sugar, in goes keerai and required salt. Basic technique and a video demo of flash cooking vegetables for poriyal and thoran. I have been thinking of posting this for long time, then thought its too simple to post, but now thought it can help beginners or bachelors. Loved this easy to make recipe.. thank you:) Reply. You really can’t get any better makeover for carrots than this. love love love it. Filed Under: ACCOMPANIMENTS, PORIYAL RECIPES, Love this kind of porials..especially with greens..looks just yummy..its lunch time here and I m already drooling over this..:). With coconut adding flavour to it, the side dish is very mild in spice. Cook veggies in less than 5 minutes with this technique. And I wanted to click this beautiful colourful poriyal very much, so at last, here it is! It has been almost 10+ years of blogging and I thought if you want to know more about me, I should introduce myself to you all… I am also like most of the house wives, who learnt cooking only after marriage... Read More, Copyright © 2007 - 2019 Raks Kitchen, All rights reserved. Stir slowly as the keerai reduces in volume as it gets cooked,it leaves water,so no need to add any water. Tomato Blues, Raks & Jeyashri's kitchen are such boons for average food makers like me! Mar 7, 2019 - One of the simplest poriyal / stir fry, carrot beans poriyal. Mar 4, 2016 - http://www.upala.net/2014/12/cabbage-carrot-poriyal.html Your email address will not be published. Cook till the stem gets cooked,you can notice it turning translucent comparatively after it gets cooked. I...Read More . The basic recipe is cabbage poriyal, mixed with carrots and peas, which makes the side dish so tasty and healthy, also looks colorful. bookmarked. I...Read More . I...Read More . March 7, 2011 by Raks Anand 67 Comments / Jump to Recipe. Lovely presentation. Reply. During the green peas season i insist my mom to make this curry for me. It has been almost 10+ years of blogging and I thought if you want to know more about me, I should introduce myself to you all… I am also like most of the house wives, who … One of the kid's favorite vegetable, appetizing, yummy, quick, and easy to cook. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/carrots-beans-poriyal-a-south-indian-stir-fry https://www.archanaskitchen.com/carrot-and-broccoli-poriyal-recipe As carrots have so many health benefits, this should be included in our daily meal in any form. I am so confused with the names of the keerai, I am not sure if this is mulai keerai or arai keerai…but this has long stem which is edible,sometimes we use it to make keerai thandu sambar too. Keerai poriyal recipe with step by step pictures. the best part of the poriyal recipe is, it can be mix and matched to make a combination of poriyal recipe. Cabbage poriyal is a mild accompaniment in a lunch menu. I make this quite often too.perfect with a bowl of rasam or even sambhar! Hi, I am Rajeswari Vijayanand, cook, author, photographer behind Raks Kitchen. I have been thinking of posting this for long time, then thought its too simple to post, but now thought it can help beginners or bachelors. This looks same as what we make "cheera thoran". Here is how to do an awesome South Indian Tamilnadu Style Carrot Poriyal. I luv keerais,will have the whole bowl…Luv the tamil font on keerai bowl(Pathutene ;-)), nice side dish for rice….very yummy!SmithaSmitha's Spicy Flavors. sanjivini vadakkedom. This curry always reminds me of Saravana Bhavan http://www.iyercooks.com. I have been thinking of posting this for long time, then thought its too simple to post, but now thought it can help beginners or bachelors. Sushma Mallya. CARROT PORIYAL | Side dish Carrot Stir fry, commonly known in the south as Carrot poriyal, is one of the most easy, but most healthy dishes to make. Carrot poriyal is one of my favorites….a healthy and tasty stir fry. https://rakskitchen.net/eggless-carrot-muffins-recipe-eggless Cabbage Carrot Peas stir-fry is made in south Indian cuisine prepared as a side dish for lunch/sambar or rasam rice. Heat a pan with oil and temper with the items given under ‘To temper’ table. u reminded me. I used to make this with our malayali masala paste (grinding coconut with masala). Ramya Bala. Sorry to peep into anu's reply, I couldnt help but thank you folks! Love this simple keerai poriyal, just give me some rice,am ready to finish that whole bowl.. waw give me that plate:) I too make keerai this way! Thanks for sharing..have spinach ..will try today.. !Love the green colour,good tip of not closing the lid while cooking.Got to learn a few things about Keerai now!! Carrot Kootu is my lil ones fav too, will post the recipe sometime soon. in addition, the recipe can be made in a jiffy with fewer ingredients and spices. Wash it properly and chop finely along with the stem. And I wanted to click this beautiful colourful poriyal very much, so at last, here it is! Waaah.. beautiful and healthy.ammaandbaby.blogspot.com/. Its very tasty. Carrots & peas compliment each other in all respects whether their colour, texture, taste or nutrients, carrot’s beta carotene, peas’ protein and fiber in both make this a nutrient-rich poriyal. Healthy and delicious..i am great fan of greens..ur looks very inviting! If there is one thing you would want to try from this site, then try flash cooking vegetables. It is optional. I love your presentation style its very different and pleasing! An accompaniment is ready! Jul 1, 2019 - One of the simplest poriyal / stir fry, carrot beans poriyal. Privacy & Cookies, Navaratri sundal recipes, Navratri snacks, Carrot beans poriyal recipe / Carrot beans stir fry, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window). A good one, I too prepare in a similar fashion sans garlic :):)Lovely eye capturing click. November 10, 2009 at 4:50 am. It works for me:-) Great looking poriyal. Lovely poriyal, very healthy and yummy! Aloo gobi gravy | Aloo gobi masala recipe, Biscoff latte, speculoos latte, biscoff coffee, Tomato poha, tomato aval recipe | Indian breakfast recipes, Oats paniyaram recipe, Oats kara paniyaram, Rava pongal recipe, Rava khara pongal, South Indian breakfast recipes, Khara pongal recipe, hotel style ghee pongal, Nei appam recipe - Karthigai deepam recipes, Eggless doughnut recipe, Basic donut, soft & light, Medhu vadai, Ulundu vadai recipe - With video, Masala tomato idiyappam, winning recipe by Sanjana Yugan, Kothu idiyappam recipe | Masala idiyappam, Idiyappam varieties | Lemon, Dal, sweet (Breakfast menu–18), Sweet idiyappam recipe (With coconut and Jaggery), Milagu jeeraga idiyappam recipe | Breakfast recipes, Puli idiyappam recipe | Variety idiyappam recipes, Pizza sandwich recipe | Easy kids lunch box ideas, Spicy veggie pizza recipe | Homemade pizza with Zucchini topping, Paneer tikka pizza recipe| Indian flavored pizza. Add finely chopped onion and fry for a minute or until transparent. I am Raks anand, writer and photographer of this recipe website. two veggies I luv..drumstick n this snake gourd..i use a poriyal podi for this poriyal n skip coconut,onion n moong dhal..hehheh..that is totally a diff way from mine n looks delicious… Reply. Reply. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/carrot-capsicum-poriyal-recipe Recently, when we all met in a friend’s place for lunch, she made this curry. And I wanted to click this beautiful colourful poriyal very much, so at last, here it is! Poriyal came well. Add chopped garlic and fry till its starts turning golden in colour. I love add some cumin, i love keerai too raji. Cooking Time: 10 min. you also reminded me of my favorite keerai thandu sambar. Poriyal looks delicious…. November 10, 2009 at 4:26 am. If you think the beans are time consuming to chop,We can chop beans and carrot and keep it in refrigerator a day before to prepare. like you, i am not sure of the names. Your email address will not be published. It is a … The Carrot Poriyal can be prepared with few ingredients that are available in your pantry. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Serve as accompaniment for rice with sambar or kuzhambu. INSTEAD OF SAMBAR POWDER YOU ADD PEPPER/JEERA/ AND LASTLY A LITTLE LG POWDER IT WILL TASTE SOME DIFFERENT FLAVOUR/AROMA AND VERY GOOD FOR HEALTH ALSO !!!! Hi, I am Rajeswari Vijayanand, cook, author, photographer behind Raks Kitchen. Ingredients 250 grams Carrot (or 3 large carrots… I have added peas to it, you can follow the same method for plain cabbage poriyal too. Now with no further delay lets get onto the simple easy carrot stir fry(we call it podimas) recipe.And this is my first click in our new home Here the sun shines very bright else its very dull, kind of changing climate often. you managed to find fresh banana leaf:), healthy delicious poriyal dear!!! Reply. My real name is Rajeswari Vijayanand. Lastly add the grated coconut and stir once, remove from fire. Beans Carrot poriyal recipe – south indian side dish goes well with sambar, kara kuzhambhu or vatha kuzhambhu. missed lot of your posts. My all time fav veggie….looks fabulous dear…. Ingredients: Carrot (large) – 1 No. I am Raks anand, writer and photographer of this recipe website. Heat a kadai and temper with the items given under ‘To temper’ table. Sprinkle sugar, in goes keerai and required salt. One of the simplest poriyal / stir fry, carrot beans poriyal. adding a tsp of coconut oil enhance the flavor and taste to it core ! We make it absolutely the same way and I just love it so much yummmm with curd rice sometime I just eat it as it is . But Arai keerai is different one. Naanum ippadithan seiven but seeragam add pannuveen. A simple poriyal which goes well with vatha kuzhambu and rasam rice. Peas – 7 pods; Onion – 1 No. a very healthy recipe.. i make in a similar way.. by the way that rice looks too delicious.. sambar rice / rasam rice? Simple side dish for a tamil lunch menu. Serves : 2. Final pics takes my breath away… As u say, bisibele bath with keera….hmmmmmm ..divine.. My mom makes it similarly – she addes some jeera too. Anisha. i tried most of ur receipe its delicious and even its very easy to make. take it in a … I find making keerai poriyal simple than kootu or sambar, just stir fry the keerai, that’s it. o have taken 1 cup carrots chopped and 1.5 cups beans chopped. Raks, you have been my go-to site for your simple and superb description of delicacies. Navaratri sundal recipes, Navratri snacks, Keerai poriyal recipe | South Indian poriyal recipe, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), « Semiya biryani recipe, Thayir semiya – combo post, Carrot halwa recipe, carrot halwa without khoya ». Yummy and delicious. I love that platter…would be so happy to have it . Keep the flame in high so that the water evaporates, as the keerai gets cooked. November 22, 2011 at 5:47 am. Keerai poriyal and kara kulambu is a nice combo, we normally will not add garlic to the poriyal. Carrots are steamed and a tempering added to it for the finish. The spice powder that we make using coconut, roasted gram dal, red chili and jeera enhances the flavor and taste of this poriyal. Wash it properly and chop finely along with the stem. Add chopped garlic and fry till its starts turning golden in colour. Carrot-pattani poriyal. Step by step pictures detailed post. https://rakskitchen.net/carrot-mysore-pak-recipe-diwali-sweets a curry that i always turn to when all other veggies bore me, It simple and healthy porial… but i never tried in my hand yet… soon will make it aks… Tempting…, I do it also but without coconut.. looks good, looks colorful & yummy. Carrot Poriyal is a simple and tasty stiry fry made with grated carrot and coconut spice powder. Privacy & Cookies. I make it as no onion no garlic too many times. poriyal recipes are my favourite side dish recipes and i always make it for my weekend lunch and dinner. Superb I too make same way but without onion and garlic. Chop onions and cut garlic to thin circles. Biscoff latte, speculoos latte, biscoff coffee, Tomato poha, tomato aval recipe | Indian breakfast recipes, Mullangi thuvaiyal, radish thogayal recipe, Oats paniyaram recipe, Oats kara paniyaram, Rava pongal recipe, Rava khara pongal, South Indian breakfast recipes, Khara pongal recipe, hotel style ghee pongal, Nei appam recipe - Karthigai deepam recipes, Eggless doughnut recipe, Basic donut, soft & light, Medhu vadai, Ulundu vadai recipe - With video, Masala tomato idiyappam, winning recipe by Sanjana Yugan, Kothu idiyappam recipe | Masala idiyappam, Idiyappam varieties | Lemon, Dal, sweet (Breakfast menu–18), Sweet idiyappam recipe (With coconut and Jaggery), Milagu jeeraga idiyappam recipe | Breakfast recipes, Puli idiyappam recipe | Variety idiyappam recipes, Pizza sandwich recipe | Easy kids lunch box ideas, Spicy veggie pizza recipe | Homemade pizza with Zucchini topping, Paneer tikka pizza recipe| Indian flavored pizza. Carrot poriyal or kootu or milkshake or juice or even raw I just love anything with carrots. Keerai poriyal recipe with step by step pictures. Cabbage goes well with carrot and peas, so I have tried this recipe it came out very well. Chop them into small pieces as per your preference. wonderfully made such awesome pics…your blog is exemplary. Required fields are marked *. October 25, 2016 at 10:41 am. It was yummy. Love its simplicity . that omum biscuits are just perfect. never tried poryal with keerai..its always masiyal at my place..looks yumm..will try this sometime.. We add fresh shredded coconut at the end.

Continuous T-beam Design Example, Salt And Pepper Solid Braided Indoor/outdoor Area Rug, Ge Mini Split Ac, Orthogonal Decomposition Calculator, Android Icon Design Software, River Oaks Hoa Woodbridge, Va Website, Foundation Architect Game, Entry Level Healthcare Data Analyst Salary, Aguas Frescas Horchata, Artist Salary 2019,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.