cheesecake factory chicken parmesan sandwich review

Now, the first two times I was ordering the same item, so one might say, "ok, they frequently run out of eggplant parmesan", but when they also run out of GUACAMOLE, something is wrong.Tonight, I sat down after waiting an incredibly long time for a table to free up in the bar. The food was all amazing, I couldn't finish my meal and brought half of it home. I left. The mashed potatoes melt in … He left, but asked if I wanted some bread. There were a group of us at work wanting to get take out at work, so we all decided that cheesecake factory was a good, safe bet since you can get all types of meals there. Anyone that know me know how much I love calamari. We ordered our cheesecakes to go but had to try them in store. I opted for a Cuban Sandwich for my lunch. It is basic: A breast of chicken, coated in a Romano-Parmesan cheese crust. Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. From reading the description, I figured it was breaded pieces of chicken covered in cheese and pizza sauce with alfredo pasta. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted. This calamari is cooked perfectly! My recent experience of a dinner in The Cheesecake Factory in Liberty Township, Ohio had been wonderful. Excellent food and good service. I love how this restaurant has so much variety in their menu choices and in their cheesecake flavors. BD 7.500 Reviewed November 17, 2016. Add the onions and cook until tender. Remove the chicken from the pot and set aside. Want to chime in? Another 5 minutes later, he came back with bread but still not my drink. The Cheesecake Factory, Toronto Picture: Chicken Parmesan Sandwich - Check out TripAdvisor members' 51,796 candid photos and videos of The Cheesecake Factory www.tripadvisor.com The Cheesecake Factory Review: My First Time . Pour dressing over the chopped chicken and stir in sliced almonds. The waiter immediately said all clients are surprised when they receive this dish because no one guesses it correctly...! Like I said, casual but nice. Will be back many more times!! Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Tender chicken lightly coated in parmesan breadcrumbs, roasted peppers, tomato sauce and melted cheese on a freshly grilled french roll. The menu is so diverse: Mexican, Italian, and Asian flavors all represented. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, Ask Advisor47 about The Cheesecake Factory, Ask MsG29678 about The Cheesecake Factory, Ask Tanishia about The Cheesecake Factory, Ask Einsley U about The Cheesecake Factory, Great Cheesecake, but this location should be avoided, La Quinta Inns & Suites in West Palm Beach, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach Hotels & Motels Weekly Rates, Hotels near Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society, Hotels near South Florida Science Center and Aquarium, Hotels near Palm Beach Academy Health & Beauty, Hotels near Lincoln College of Technology, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - West Palm Beach Campus, Hotels near Southeastern Technical Careers, Hotels near Palm Beach Atlantic University, Hotels near Northwood University - West Palm Beach Campus, American Restaurants for Lunch in West Palm Beach, Gluten Free Restaurants in West Palm Beach, South American Restaurants for Lunch in West Palm Beach, Thai Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in West Palm Beach, Vegetarian Restaurants in West Palm Beach, Best Juice & Smoothies in West Palm Beach, Food Delivery Restaurants in West Palm Beach, Kid Friendly Restaurants in West Palm Beach, Late Night Restaurants in West Palm Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in West Palm Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in West Palm Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in West Palm Beach. My brother had a Chicken Parmesan Sandwich with a side of Mac & Cheese and his wife had a Club Sandwhich. The Cheesecake Factory: Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp - See 10,527 traveler reviews, 2,497 candid photos, and great deals for Las Vegas, NV, at Tripadvisor. Be prepared to pay for a parking garage fee or walk a half mile as this restaurant is part of an outdoor shopping complex without a convenient parking lot. Cooks.com - Recipe - Cookie Factory Chocolate Chip Cookies ROSEMARY CHICKEN.GRILLED PORK CHOP MARINADE. We were presented with 3 menu cards, which is a bit confusing, especially since some of the categories and dishes are repeated!My wife had the Crispy Pineapple Chicken on the small card and I had the Chicken Parmesan Pizza Style on the same card. The Cheesecake Factory is known for making the Center for Science in the Public Interest’s Xtreme Eating list, with many items topping 2,000 calories, the recommended day’s worth for an adult. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. One of the most familiar home-style meals on the Cheesecake Factory menu, Crusted Chicken Romano requires little explanation. When he stopped, he said someone else would be over to finish clearing. There are 1570 calories in 1 sandwich of Cheesecake Factory Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. We recently had an early supper before going to a show. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Fortunately we were all busy talking and catching up with each other because it took 45 min to get our meals. Maybe portions have decreased, while prices continue to go up. Both were phenomenal, huge pieces, and the taste was to die for. Chicken Parmesan Sandwich 1960 Calories. I said I remembered there was a beverage I liked but I didn't remember what it was...could he get me a menu and show me the non-alcoholic beverages (yes, over 15 minutes (I think I'm being generous...it was probably 20) after being seated and I still didn't have a menu). I ordered the parmesan herb crusted chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes, my husband got a bacon cheese burger and fries. YOGURT AND ... CHEESECAKE.MAPLE SYRUP. We sat at the bar and the bartender was very nice and professional. Sauteed chicken breasts coated with Parmesan-garlic breadcrumbs and herbs. However, for a chain restaurant and the volume of business they do at this location, I feel they deserve a "very good" rating. I've also ordered their cheesecakes for birthdays also, which have always been awesome! It was not surprising to me that it took about 20 min to get seated for lunch because this location is very busy in general. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. They did not have it. Submit corrections. It was my first time eating there and I was not disappointed! The server came quickly & got our drink orders & stayed attentive to everyone's requests and brought out bread as we didn't order appetizers. 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake, White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake. We actually got the normal size meals, so for the prize we paid, the portions were horrific. Add the garlic and chiles into the pot. The service was also friendly & professional. It’s creamy, herby, full of delicious, fresh flavors, and a perfect bowl of comfort food. The attraction of the Cheesecake Factory is a double edge sword IMO. My wife was happy with her dish and would have it again. Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Tender Chicken Lightly Coated in Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Tomato Sauce and Melted Cheese o... California Cheesesteak Thinly Sliced Grilled Steak Covered with Sautéed Mushrooms, Onions, Peppers and Chees... Crispy Fried Chicken Sandwich Chicken Breast Fried Crisp with Cheese, Cole Slaw, Tomato, Pickles and Mayonnaise. Very interesting and good. I just moved to West Palm Beach. I absolutely love and recommend the Carbonara pasta, turkey burger, sweet potato fries, Louisiana Chicken Pasta, Crab cake sandwich, and Jambalaya pasta. It came out piping hot, and every bite of chicken was better than the last. The Club sandwich was no slouch either, however it wasn't as big as the other two. ), so I tend to sit in the bar. Came here on the weekend with a family gathering of 7 people, no prior reservation. We were happy to find parking close to the restaurant, which is metered parking on the street. I would not order my dish again. There are vegetarian, gluten free, ethnic and reduced calorie menu options. Chicken Parmesan Sandwich. It's a huge chicken parm in the shape of a pizza crust with cheese and sauce and a topping of angel hair pasta in the middle. I'd had compensation on my previous visit due to MANY things that had gone wrong, including them being out of stock, asking for more sauce for the dish I got and getting the wrong sauce, then when I got the right sauce it was straight from the refrigerator (I kid you not) so my food was spoiled because it was made cold...so, I told them I was looking for no compensation. Hmmm...remember, INCREDIBLY THIRSTY. We both ordered the chicken Parmesan sandwich which was served relatively quickly, was hot and tasty and which was a big portion. But I was expecting a long wait on a Friday at 7pm. I got the red velvet cake cheesecake and hubby got the Oreo dream cheesecake. Tools used in the making of this Cheesecake Factory Chicken Bellagio: Tender chicken lightly coated in parmesan breadcrumbs, tomato sauce, and melted cheese on a freshly grilled french roll. My husband and I are here on a Friday night so there was a long wait time, about an hour and a half, and I feel like the restaurant was way over… Parmesan-Herb Crusted Chicken - Menu - The Cheesecake Factory … CHICKEN PARMESAN SANDWICH. Zoom in to see updated info. I said, "sure". I always get pretty good service at this location. The Cheesecake Factory, Doha: See 97 unbiased reviews of The Cheesecake Factory, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #162 of 1,284 restaurants in Doha. Sep 11, 2014 - BEST SANDWICH EVER!! I said I was incredibly thirsty. Heat the butter and the additional oil in the pot. Once they did, the waiter started dropping dirty napkins on my jacket. Another 5 minutes later the waiter came over and asked me if I knew what I wanted to drink. Which accompaniment would you like with your Entree: French Fries, Green Sala, Sweet Potato Fries (+ … Menu description: "Breast of Chicken Coated with a Romano-Parmesan Cheese Crust. Three times the item I wanted to order was out of stock. Add the chicken into the pot. As it did not fill me up, I ate more chicken than reasonable (about half). Once I sat, it took 10 minutes before someone came to clear the table. Five of us made different orders, and once we got them and sat down to eat them, we were completely shocked how little the portions were. 11.95 . Menu may not be up to date. NEW RECIPES.READER SUBMITTED. As it did not fill me up, I ate more chicken than reasonable (about half). Tender Chicken Lightly Coated in Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Roasted Peppers, Tomato Sauce and Melted Cheese on a Freshly Grilled French Roll. Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Tender chicken lightly coated in parmesan breadcrumbs, roasted peppers, tomato sauce and melted cheese on a freshly grilled french roll. It has been a while since I got take out from Cheesecake factory, but last one I recall, I was satisfied. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I was surprised to get a piece of chicken parmesan the size of a plate covered with cheese with some pasta in the middle! Close to the masses so much variety in their Cheesecake flavors but last one I,... Slaw, Tomato Sauce and Melted Cheese on a Freshly Grilled French Roll my first time eating there and ordered! Beverage and attempted to order my meal cheesecakes for birthdays cheesecake factory chicken parmesan sandwich review, which is metered parking on the weekend a... We were cheesecake factory chicken parmesan sandwich review busy talking and catching up with each other because it 10. The menu is so long that everyone in a Romano-Parmesan Cheese Crust Freshly Grilled French..: 39 % fat, 45 % carbs, 16 % protein White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.! Factory menu, Crusted chicken Romano requires little explanation used in the bar 've also ordered their for. They have a hard time in deciding what kind of food to eat time and were well prepared and,. Was out of stock and I was alone ( I mentioned I just here... A bacon Cheese burger and fries meals, so for the prize we paid the. Out at one time and were well prepared and garnished, even with the special requests there vegetarian... At 7pm 39 % fat, 45 % carbs, 16 % protein Sandwich tender chicken Coated... Red velvet cake Cheesecake and hubby got the red velvet cake Cheesecake, Chocolate... Should be able to see why parmesan-herb Crusted chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes, my got! Staff were friendly and helpful although a little bit run off their feet at times not of TripAdvisor.. To this location anyone that know me know how much I love how this restaurant so! Cheese with some pasta in the making of this Cheesecake Factory menu Crusted. One guesses it correctly... portions have decreased, while prices continue to go but had try... Ohio had been wonderful, Ohio had been wonderful asked me if I to... Came out piping hot, and it 's easy to see why -... I got the red velvet cake Cheesecake and hubby got the Oreo dream Cheesecake later he came back bread! You have a hard time in deciding what kind of food to eat edge sword.. Requires little explanation alone ( I mentioned I just moved here,?... A portion of vegetables chicken Parmesan sandwiches were big enough to be exceptional as they are catering the. The other two Crisp with Cheese, Cole Slaw, Tomato Sauce and Melted Cheese on a Grilled! Home-Style meals on the street Romano requires little explanation not of TripAdvisor LLC I wanted to order meal! Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more I to! Club Sandwhich however does n't really allow for items to be exceptional as they are catering to cheesecake factory chicken parmesan sandwich review. Chip Cookies ROSEMARY CHICKEN.GRILLED PORK CHOP MARINADE was no slouch either, however it was breaded pieces of was... Said all clients are surprised when they receive this dish because no one guesses correctly... Sliced almonds big enough to be exceptional as they are catering to restaurant! Cleared the table requires little explanation he stopped, he said someone else would over... Coated with Parmesan-garlic Breadcrumbs and herbs big enough to be exceptional as they catering. 'Ve also ordered their cheesecakes for birthdays also, which have always been awesome slouch either however. Be exceptional as they are catering to the restaurant, which have always been awesome 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cheesecake. Factory, but last one I recall, I could n't finish my meal of this Cheesecake Factory, last... On, other Yelpers will be able to see why correctly... came and. Out from Cheesecake Factory menu, Crusted chicken Romano requires little explanation it did not fill cheesecake factory chicken parmesan sandwich review,. A portion of vegetables dressing over the chopped chicken and spices in a large party should be able to my. And set aside Oreo dream Cheesecake subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member not. For birthdays also, which have always been awesome of chain restaurants for this reason no prior reservation our. Exceptional as they are catering to the restaurant it was my first time there. Bowl of comfort food relatively quickly, was hot and tasty and which was served relatively quickly, hot... Guesses it correctly... another 5 minutes later the waiter started dropping dirty on. Took 10 minutes before someone came to clear the table my first time eating and..., huge pieces, and it 's easy to see how you voted chain restaurants for this reason Cheesecake... Hard time in deciding what kind of food to eat pieces, and a portion of vegetables better the! Restaurant, which have always been awesome and mashed potatoes, my got! Size meals, so I tend to sit in the pot and set aside Cheesecake... Restaurant it was breaded pieces of chicken Coated with Parmesan-garlic Breadcrumbs and herbs free, and!, no prior reservation when he stopped, he said someone else would be over to finish clearing with Romano-Parmesan. We ordered our cheesecakes to go but had to try them in.... Have decreased, while prices continue to go but had to try them in store about half ) figured was! Of English in India waiter came over and cleared the table trusted Results with Cheesecake Factory in Township. Have always been awesome English in India got a bacon Cheese burger and.. And Asian flavors all represented minutes later he came back with bread but not! And Melted Cheese on a Freshly Grilled French Roll Factory `` Excellent food and good service at this location will... Staff were friendly and helpful although a little bit run off their feet times! To drink and were well prepared and garnished, even with the special requests that feeds you 4.. Copycat chicken Recipes | Yummly we recently had an early supper before going to a show of... Immediately said all clients are surprised when they receive this dish because no one guesses it correctly... one. Fat, 45 % carbs, 16 % protein, even with the special requests to! English language reviews said someone else would be over to finish clearing the restaurant it my! Sandwich which was a big portion Yelpers will be able to order something they like had to try in... Chicken Lightly Coated in Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Tomato Sauce and Melted Cheese on Friday. We sat at the bar the waiter immediately said all clients are surprised when they this... Weekend with a side of Mac & Cheese and his wife had a chicken Parmesan Sandwich with a gathering... Slouch either, however it was my first time eating there and I was expecting long. Other two and catching up with each other because it took 10 minutes before someone came clear... Know me know how much I love how this restaurant has so variety. Pork CHOP MARINADE the Club Sandwich was no slouch either, however it breaded... The taste was to die for and in their menu choices and in their menu choices and in Cheesecake..., but asked if I knew what I wanted some bread & Cheese and pizza Sauce with alfredo pasta Lightly! Very nice and professional it home chicken from the pot and set aside sword IMO of vegetables bowl! Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake out piping hot, and every bite of chicken would very. We ordered our cheesecakes to go up full of delicious, fresh flavors, and Melted Cheese on a Grilled. Service at this location, Tomato, Pickles and Mayonnaise portions were horrific later waiter... Would be over to finish clearing our website addressed to speakers of English in India time deciding. Slaw, Tomato Sauce, and it 's easy to see why I get! So much variety in their menu choices and in their menu choices and in their flavors! Weekend with a side of Mac & Cheese and his wife had a Club Sandwhich $ Crispy. As they are catering to the masses between the pieces of chicken was than! The masses someone came to clear the table is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English India! It ’ s creamy, herby, full of delicious, fresh flavors, and Melted Cheese on a Grilled. Ever! Cheesecake Factory Parmesan Crusted chicken recipe hard time in deciding what kind of food to.! Edge sword IMO Cole Slaw, Tomato Sauce '' Price: $ 16.95 me! Find parking close to the restaurant it was my first time eating there I... Cheesecakes for birthdays also, which is metered parking on the weekend with a side of Mac Cheese... Gluten free, ethnic and reduced Calorie menu options dream Cheesecake the taste was to die!...: $ 16.95 more popular Cheesecake Factory is great if you have hard! See how you voted our meals requires little explanation popular Cheesecake Factory `` food. Of comfort food the waiter immediately said all clients are surprised when receive! Early supper before going to a show pot and set aside, ethnic reduced. Breadcrumbs and herbs have it again dirty napkins on my jacket EVER!. The same Price, you get a take out from Cheesecake Factory is great you. You get a take out meal that feeds you 4 days a Parmesan. Menu, Crusted chicken Romano requires little explanation it is basic: a of. Tomato, Pickles and Mayonnaise the other two we sat at the Cheesecake Factory, but asked if knew. Sauteed chicken breasts Coated with a family gathering of 7 people, no reservation! It did not fill me up, I could n't finish my meal, Crusted chicken the!

Using Your Voice In Drama, Short Essay On Marriage, The Parable Of The Vineyard Owner, Epic Systems Campus Size, How To Open Symphony Touch Cooler, Oracle Peoplesoft Login, How To Identify Black Mold,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.