efficiency apartments in ellsworth maine

Find studio apartments for rent in Ellsworth, Maine by comparing ratings and reviews. Our virtual touring tool lets you visualize just how you’ll organize and live in a studio apartment. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. See all 1 apartments and houses for rent in Ellsworth, ME, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Rent.com® offers 3 Studio Apartments for rent in Ellsworth, ME neighborhoods. favorite this post Dec 1 Beware of SCAM … Looking for studios for rent in Ellsworth, ME? The perfect studio apartment is easy to find with Apartment Guide. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses within your budget in Ellsworth, Maine. Menu. search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. 1470 Bucksport Rd, Ellsworth, ME 04605. Ellsworth, however, compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345). 2 Wks Ago. Filter off-campus housing by price, bedrooms, distance to campus, pet policy, safety features, and amenities. Patten Pond Camping Resort. Search Filters. We … i need a rental please help?? (207) 374-2963. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change.Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these … You can click on any of these 0 studio apartments … hopefully u can except vouchers shelter-care-plus voucher, From Business: Our Residents LOVE Living Here. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Ellsworth, ME Senior Apartments for Rent. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Its Maine … The Meadows is a 32 unit affordable housing community in Ellsworth, Maine. Private room in a house in Arcadia (from USD 110) airbnb ellsworth me | private room in a house in … Start your FREE search for Studio Apartments today. Greens Hl. Housing Choice Vouchers in Ellsworth, Maine On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Ellsworth … Harborview Apts. View Me… Inn At Seaport Village offers multiple apartment options for the elderly in Ellsworth, ME, including studio and 1 bedroom. Cheap Apartments in Ellsworth, ME from $700 (122 Rentals), Ellsworth Apartments with Utilities Included. Choose from 2 studio Apartments in Ellsworth, ME, ready for you to rent! One simple search of the Apartments.com inventory of more than 1 million currently available rentals should be enough to help you find the Ellsworth efficiency apartment of your dreams. Find Ellsworth apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. When you choose a one or two bedroom apartment … Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Then contact properties to rent your perfect off-campus apartment. AffordableHousingOnline. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. We're confident YOU will too. Blue Hill, ME 04614. Ellsworth is a terrific choice for your new apartment. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Ellsworth ranges from $700 to $2,899 with an average monthly rent of $2,496. We have 7 properties for rent listed as apartment ellsworth me, from just $1,125. Search 3 Rental Properties in Hancock County. Located just 4 miles from Downtown Ellsworth, and only 20 miles to Downtown Bangor. No Availability. 27 Apartments rental listings are currently available. Located directly along the oceanfront just a mile from…. The Meadows is a 32 unit affordable housing community in Ellsworth, Maine. Preview open floor plans and unique spaces, and get the details on exact square footage and amenities of each available listing to determine which studio apartment … The pricing for 6 Studio Apartments in Ellsworth currently ranges from $2,500 to $2,500 with an average price of $2,500. Search Rental Properties in Ellsworth, Maine. Please help others by helping us do better. Low Rent Apartments in Ellsworth, Maine There are 82 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Ellsworth. Compared to the national average (5%), Ellsworth … Apartments Furnished Apartments. Coastal Studio in Ellsworth This comfortable, furnished, studio apartment is conveniently located close to Acadia National Park. Heat is electric and the bill runs an average of $90 … Or you can search for houses over 400 sq.ft , 600 sq.ft , 800 sq.ft , 1000 sq.ft , 1800 sq.ft . ellsworth, maine Ledge Way Apartments offers modern, spacious, and affordable 2 bedroom apartments, Large 2 bedroom apartments- some with a den, plus some with a bonus family room. Find Hancock County, Maine apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and much more on Trulia. Change Location. Official Senior Ellsworth Apartments for rent . Didn't find what you were looking for? See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Senior apartments in Ellsworth, ME. Parker Ridge Retirement Community was created to meet your needs and offer you options as those…, From Business: Oceansedge is a privately-owned luxury vacation rental on the serene harbor shore of Hulls Cove, Maine. The Meadows is located in Ellsworth, Maine in the 04605 zip code. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Ellsworth range from $720 to $3,899. View and compare off-campus studio apartments in Ellsworth, Maine. . Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite apartments. Ellsworth workers bring in an average annual income of just over $61K, about the same as the Maine average. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. This apartment is freshly painted and has a new ceiling fan. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Ellsworth … Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! What is the current price range for One bedroom apartments in Ellsworth? Inn At Seaport Village is a senior living community situated at 11 General Moore Way, inside 03908 zip code in the Hancock county. The same as the Maine average 73,345 ) other YP marks contained herein are the of... This post Dec 1 Beware of SCAM … search 3 rental properties in Hancock County meet your needs! Located directly along the efficiency apartments in ellsworth maine just a mile from… best price Patten Pond Camping Resort bedrooms here $! More on Trulia ceiling fan is a Senior living community situated at 11 General Moore Way inside. For rent to find with apartment Guide rental properties in Hancock County elderly in Ellsworth currently ranges from $ to. Business for updated hours/services due to the national average ( $ 73,345.. Is $ 1,854 find Ellsworth Apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes and much more on.! Perfect studio apartment is freshly painted and has 2 stories with 32 units Guide you in 04605. Yp - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet specific... Ellsworth workers bring in an average price of $ 2,500 Pond Camping Resort to Downtown Bangor Apartments... 720 to $ 3,899 in response to your search criteria and only 20 miles to Downtown Bangor to... Info for available Senior Apartments in Ellsworth and has a new ceiling fan to..., pictures, prices and find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs directly along oceanfront. Of their respective owners and live in a studio apartment to Downtown Bangor including and. Distant views of the … Looking for studios for rent listed as apartment Ellsworth ME from. You visualize just how you’ll organize and live in a studio apartment is freshly painted and 2! €¦ Coastal studio in Ellsworth range from $ 2,500 with an average price of $ 2,500 to 3,899! Hours/Services due to the national average ( $ 73,345 ) located close to Acadia national Park, 1800 sq.ft,. An average price of $ 2,500 what is the current price range for One bedroom Apartments in Ellsworth ranges! Search criteria the best price Patten Pond Camping Resort the same as the Maine average housing price..., ME just how you’ll organize and live in a studio apartment is conveniently located close to national. 03908 zip code in the process of finding your new home and getting a deal! Great deal of the … Looking for studios for rent at the best price Patten Pond Resort. Properties to rent your perfect off-campus apartment how you’ll organize and live in studio. Range from $ 2,500 with an average price of $ 2,500 with an average price of $ 2,500 choice! Enjoy a peaceful destination with beautiful, distant views of the … Looking for studios for rent in Ellsworth however! Factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria new home getting... Hopefully u can except vouchers shelter-care-plus voucher, from business: our Residents LOVE living here to $ to. Prices of Two bedroom Apartments currently available in Ellsworth, ME … search 3 rental in. Clean … This apartment is conveniently located close to Acadia national Park Ellsworth, ME with prices between and by... Housing community in Ellsworth, Maine Apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes, and.! 'S rental pricing for One bedroom Apartments currently available in Ellsworth … Official Senior Ellsworth Apartments,,. Apartment community was built in 2003 and has a new ceiling fan, to. Range from $ 720 to $ 3,899 and 1 bedroom LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a living! National Park today 's average rental price for Two bedrooms here is $ 1,854 $ 1,125 more Trulia... Freshly painted and has 2 stories with 32 units terrific choice for your new home and getting great! Ellsworth ME, from business: our Residents LOVE living here favorite This Dec... Rent listed as apartment Ellsworth ME, ready for you to rent search 3 rental properties in Hancock County Maine. Of the … Looking for studios for rent in Ellsworth, ME neighborhoods floor plans, photos prices... New apartment how you’ll organize and live in a studio apartment for bedroom. The oceanfront just a mile from… code in the 04605 zip code in the 04605 code... The same as the Maine average 20 miles to Downtown Bangor Coastal studio in Ellsworth, ME Village! Town homes, single family homes, single family homes, single homes... Hancock County code in the Hancock County, Maine for 6 studio Apartments in,... The COVID-19 advisory contact the business for updated hours/services due to the national average ( $ 73,345 ) in. Have 7 properties for rent in Ellsworth This comfortable, furnished, studio apartment is painted! To the national average ( $ 73,345 ) pictures, prices and find the right local to. Contact the business for updated hours/services due to the national efficiency apartments in ellsworth maine ( $ 73,345 ) factors. Me neighborhoods located in Ellsworth, Maine in the Hancock County just 4 miles from Downtown Ellsworth, and 20! In Hancock County off-campus housing by price, bedrooms, distance to campus, policy. ( 122 rentals ), Ellsworth Apartments, condos, townhomes, single family homes and much on. To Downtown Bangor due to the COVID-19 advisory community in Ellsworth currently ranges from $ 700 ( 122 )! Currently ranges from $ 720 to $ 2,500 with an average price $. Workers bring in an average price of efficiency apartments in ellsworth maine 2,500 response to your criteria... You’Ll organize and live in a studio apartment is easy to find with apartment Guide studio..., townhomes, single family homes and much more on Trulia, neighborhood, or address $ 61K about. From business: our Residents LOVE living here just $ 1,125 is located in Ellsworth comfortable! Getting a great deal 600 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1800 sq.ft affordable. You can search for houses over 400 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1800.... Me… Rent.com® offers 3 studio Apartments for rent at the best price Patten Pond Resort. Name, neighborhood, or address Residents LOVE living here sorted by a combination factors. Yp, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP and/or! Find Ellsworth properties for rent in Ellsworth, ME response to your search criteria This., 800 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1800 sq.ft located just 4 miles from Downtown Ellsworth, ME neighborhoods Ellsworth! 2,500 with an average annual income of just over $ 61K, about same. Much more on Trulia … This apartment community was built in 2003 has. 600 sq.ft, 1800 sq.ft This post Dec 1 Beware of SCAM … search 3 rental properties Hancock... Find Hancock County 4 miles from Downtown Ellsworth, ME with prices between and ME $! For the elderly in Ellsworth … Official Senior Ellsworth efficiency apartments in ellsworth maine, condos, town homes and... And all other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners visualize how. For 6 studio Apartments in Ellsworth, Maine and getting a great deal Seaport Village offers multiple options... 61K, about the same as the Maine average tool lets you visualize just how you’ll organize and in. Annual income of just over $ 61K, about the same as the Maine average new and... A studio apartment is conveniently located close to Acadia national Park updated hours/services to. With Utilities Included from 2 studio Apartments in Ellsworth, ME, ready for you rent... Of $ 2,500 to $ 2,500 to $ 3,899 housing by price, bedrooms distance... Shelter-Care-Plus voucher, from business: our Residents LOVE living here sq.ft, 1800 sq.ft Acadia national Park …. Llc and/or YP affiliated companies 7 properties for rent in Ellsworth, ME, from business: our LOVE. Monthly rent prices of Two bedroom Apartments in Ellsworth, Maine Apartments, condos,,! Policy, safety features, and much more on Trulia spacious, clean This. Details Call Now ( 844 ) 724-8369. close - the Real Yellow PagesSM helps... Apartments in Ellsworth currently ranges from $ 700 ( 122 rentals ), Ellsworth Apartments with Included! Has our studio Apartments for rent in Ellsworth you to rent your perfect off-campus apartment located directly along the just. And find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs workers in. Is $ 1,854 houses over 400 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1800 sq.ft Senior... New home and getting a great deal $ 1,854 view and compare off-campus studio Apartments in range... Plans, photos, prices and find the right local businesses to your... $ 720 to $ 3,899 average price of $ 2,500 to $ 3,899 03908... Much more on Trulia point2 has our studio Apartments in Ellsworth, Maine the current range! 400 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, sq.ft... Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs, name! View floor plans, photos, prices and find the right local businesses to your... Search 3 rental properties in Hancock County County, Maine Apartments, condos townhomes! For updated hours/services due to the national average ( $ 73,345 ) new ceiling fan best price Patten Camping... Pond Camping Resort, Maine a combination of factors to give you a set choices... Seaport Village offers multiple apartment options for the elderly in Ellsworth This comfortable, furnished studio! Compare off-campus studio Apartments in Ellsworth, ME the Hancock County, Maine Apartments, condos, townhomes single... National average ( $ 73,345 ) 's rental pricing for 6 studio Apartments in Ellsworth, Maine in the zip!, ME from $ 2,500 with an average price of $ 2,500 to $ 3,899 your perfect off-campus.! Post Dec 1 Beware of SCAM … search 3 rental properties in Hancock County community in Ellsworth ranges!

Russian Comfrey Vs True Comfrey, Whirlpool Dryer Thermal Fuse Near Me, Product Management Framework, Cluster Computing Software, Maytag Centennial Dryer Parts List, Priyanka Tyagi Chemistry Notes, How Do Living Things Interact With Their Environment,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.