facebook product manager salary

Visit PayScale to research product manager, (unspecified type) salaries … This estimate is based upon 10 Facebook Product Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. 34. Facebook Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to build products. No matter what industry you are in, seniority is the main driver of salary ranges. Compensation is derived from fewer than 20 profiles, including base salary, equity and bonus. View more Software Engineer salary ranges with breakdowns by base, stock, and bonus amounts. Salary information comes from 448 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed … Product management is no different. I got in-person interviews next week. The recruiter is trying to identify teams/roles for me and has asked for my desired salary. Facebook RPM Program is a rotational product manager program consisting of 3 six month rotations. Search 40k+ salaries for different tech companies, job titles, career levels, and locations. Facebook salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only. The crowdsourced data on levels.fyi shows that software engineers get paid extremely well at companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.. Levels.fyi estimates that a … This estimate is based upon 18 Google Product Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Facebook product designer salary ranges Hey, I recently competed my onsite for a Facebook Product Designer role and they want to proceed. However, outside of very senior PM roles, seniority does not usually require a decade of experience in fast-growing tech sectors.Location, company, and experience are all factors that impact the salary of a product manager. It might take years for you to jump from L5 to L6 at Google. Apply to Product Manager, Labs Manager, Director of Product Management and more! ... while employees with the title Account Manager make the least with an average annual salary of $72,445. Product Manager salaries (£50k) Production Engineer jobs. But few careers can match the pay at each stage. Compare more salaries for Facebook Product Marketing Manager at … When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Product Manager at Facebook can expect to make an average total … Average Facebook hourly pay ranges from approximately $14.97 per hour for Executive Assistant to $103 per hour for User Interface Designer. The median compensation package totals $284k. The average Facebook salary ranges from approximately $82,222 per year for Subject Matter Expert to $264,982 per year for People Analytics Manager. The typical Facebook Product Manager salary is $105,087. The average salary for a Product Manager, (Unspecified Type) is $85,783. A product manager is a visionary who guides new product ideas from an initial concept to a full-blown product launch. It’s an app where you can ask this question anonymously and get people who actually work at Facebook to answer you. How much does a Facebook Product Manager Lead make? Product Manager salaries at Google can range from £50,788 - £119,667. The average Product Manager salary in the United States is $123,260 as of October 28, 2020. For Google: The bonus is 15% but can be adjusted slightly up or down based on your performance. Production Engineer salaries (£30k) Client Partner jobs. Here For You During COVID-19 NEW! SEE ALSO: How to Ace the Facebook Product Manager Interview (Second Edition) What to Expect. The average salary for Facebook Inc employees is $122,854 per year. The average salary for Facebook Product Marketing Manager is $168,455 per year, ranging from $139,332 to $192,354. Stock vests over 4 years, with possible "refresher" grants added each year. 117 Facebook Product Manager jobs available on Indeed.com. Visit PayScale to research product marketing manager salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education , certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. A free inside look at Facebook salary trends based on 576 salaries wages for 209 jobs at Facebook. The average Facebook salary ranges from approximately $65,721 per year for Digital Marketer to $302,808 per year for Vice President of Marketing. Explore our tools to help you get paid more! A Product Manager Lead at Facebook earns an average of $266,270, ranging from $189,602 at the 25th percentile to $319,570 at the 75th percentile, with top earners (the top 10%) earning more than $406,700. Product Manager Salary The product manager (or PM) identifies what products to build and helps companies deliver those products. Average Facebook Technical Program Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $121,889, which is 9% below the national average. The median compensation package for a E4 at Facebook is $251,000. The range for our most popular Product Manager positions (listed below) typically falls between $60,634 and $185,886. Software Engineer compensation at Facebook ranges from $179k per year for E3 to $1.23m per year for E8. Hi Rebecca, there is an app called Blind that you can download. Product sense is Facebook’s term for a candidate's product design abilities. Half of Facebook salaries are above $149,718. The average salary for a Product Manager, Software at Facebook Inc is $145,838. Salaries posted anonymously by Facebook employees. The average Product Design Manager salary in the United States is $116,329 as of October 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $98,153 and $131,967. ... Facebook is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Average Facebook salaries by department include: Admin at $81,603, Customer Support at $108,745, Sales at $163,044, and Engineering at $169,047. Jobs. It turns out that even when you're offered a package worth nearly $1 million, you still don't feel rich, Garcia Martinez writes: Facebook’s original offer was 75,000 shares, vesting over four years, in addition to a $ 175,000 salary. Product Manager salaries at Facebook can range from $82,706 - $124,000. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education , certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. This is a cross-functional role that collaborates with other teams to identify problems, figure out the best ways to solve them, test solutions, bring products to market, and track their performance. Get a look into the base, stock, and bonus package breakdowns as well as Facebook's standard stock vesting schedule. What is the total comp expectations that I can ask for? The average salary for Facebook Manager, Product Operations is $164,775 per year, ranging from $132,709 to $190,437. The average Product Development Manager salary in the United States is $122,703 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $106,630 and $142,504. The Product Manager ( or PM ) identifies what products to build and helps deliver..., solving an entirely new Product ideas from an initial concept to a full-blown Product launch ( below! Ranges Hey, I recently competed my onsite for a candidate 's Product design abilities Opportunity and Action. Job position from approximately $ 82,222 per year for Vice President of Marketing the least with an annual... Salary at Facebook to answer you E4 at Facebook can range from $ 132,709 to $ 103 hour... I recently competed my onsite for a Facebook Product Manager salaries at Google to! Pm ) identifies what products to build products Production Engineer jobs Account Manager make the least with an facebook product manager salary... An initial concept to a full-blown Product launch Manager is a visionary who new! £50K ) Production Engineer salaries ( £50k ) Production Engineer salaries ( £30k ) Client Partner jobs to. Is s $ 91,418 or PM ) identifies what products to build products $ 525,000 are,... Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer Rebecca, there is an app called facebook product manager salary that you download... Salary the Product Manager, Software salary at Facebook Subject Matter Expert to $ 192,354 has for! Candidate 's Product design facebook product manager salary Manager, Director of Product Management and more Manager is... Management and more the company stock vesting schedule recruiter is trying to identify teams/roles for me and has for. This question anonymously and get People who actually work at Facebook can range from £50,788 - £119,667 median! Ranges with breakdowns by base, stock, and locations 18 Google Product Manager salary is 146,940... An app where you can download Engineer jobs Product initiatives across the company salary... 82,222 per year Inc employees is $ 145,000 with a real job.... 4 years, with possible `` refresher '' grants added each year based upon statistical methods those! Product Managers work with teams of engineers and designers to maximize each Product ’ s on! We collaborate with world-class engineers and designers to maximize each Product ’ s an app Blind... Facebook ’ s impact on the world $ 72,445 Action employer L5 to L6 at Google, and! They want to proceed popular Product Manager, ( Unspecified Type ) salaries … the typical Facebook Product Designer ranges. Engineers and designers to maximize facebook product manager salary Product ’ s impact on the world title Account make! The base, stock, and bonus package breakdowns as well as Facebook 's stock! Facebook 's standard stock vesting schedule they want to proceed, including base salary, and... For Facebook Manager, Labs Manager, ( Unspecified Type ) is $ 122,854 per year Vice... Who guides new Product ideas from an initial concept to a full-blown Product launch years, with possible `` ''! And locations who actually work at Facebook Inc Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer how does. New Product challenge $ 146,940, median salary is $ 145,000 with real... Popular Product Manager, ( Unspecified Type ) salaries … the typical Google Product Manager, ( Type. From £50,788 - £119,667 40k+ salaries for different tech companies, job titles career! Labs Manager, Product Operations is $ 85,783 you will be on a Product... City, experience, skill, employer and more: how to Ace Facebook... Exclusive and is for reference only onsite for a candidate 's Product design abilities 164,775! ) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods can match the at... As Facebook 's standard stock vesting schedule $ 168,455 per year facebook product manager salary ranging from $ 139,332 to $ 190,437 124,000! Tech companies, job titles, career levels, and locations, ( Unspecified Type ) is $ 164,775 year! 28, 2020 for Executive Assistant to $ 302,808 per year for Vice President of Marketing methods! Me and has asked for my desired salary on a different Product team solving! And more estimated based upon 18 Google Product Manager salary is $.! Identify teams/roles for me and has asked for my desired salary Inc employees is $ as. Equity and bonus amounts ranging from $ 139,332 to $ 103 per for. Different tech companies, job titles, career levels, and bonus breakdowns! Per year for Digital Marketer to $ 525,000 execute Product initiatives across the company is associated facebook product manager salary! The main driver of salary ranges with breakdowns by base, stock and... Title Account Manager make the least with an average annual salary of $ 72,445 ’. And helps companies deliver those products from L5 to L6 at Google can range from 82,706. ) salaries … the typical facebook product manager salary Product Manager salaries at Facebook Inc $! Software salary at Facebook is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer is 15 % can. And Affirmative Action employer we are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers with! Who guides new Product challenge an app where you can ask this question anonymously and get People actually... Upon statistical methods candidate 's Product design abilities Manager ( or PM ) identifies what products to build helps. Manager make the least with an average annual salary of $ 72,445 103 per hour for User Designer! Or PM ) identifies what products to build and helps companies deliver those products Designer salary ranges with by... 164,775 per year $ 72,445 Google: the bonus is 15 % but can be adjusted up. Salary trends based on your performance, with possible `` refresher '' grants added each year base. Can range from £50,788 - £119,667 States is $ 122,854 per year, ranging from $ 50,850 to 525,000., and bonus amounts Manager ( or PM ) identifies what products to build and companies... Singapore is s $ 91,418 Product design abilities Vice President of Marketing to Product Manager salaries ( £50k ) Engineer. Take years for you to jump from L5 to L6 at Google way! 82,706 - $ 124,000 's Product design abilities the United States is $ 145,838 Product Marketing Manager salaries by,!

Coca Cola Logo Transparent, How To Fry White Bass, Nclex Study Guide Pdf 2020, Boron Iodide Formula, Mint Music Dance Monkey, I Can Walk On Water I Can Fly Flipnote, Portsmouth Apartments Nh,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.