greenworks edger 60v tool only

I don't wake up the neighbors, and I don't wreak of gas fumes when I'm done, it's a WIN WIN! … Highly recommended. Cushioned over mold grip. It is a very good unit, and I recommend it heartily. Read the fine print, I missed it!! If you register your email on our website by clicking on the GET 10% OFF* bubble, a code will be sent to you for 10% off your order. Sold and shipped by VM … Other than the battery life, this is a powerful blower and works very well. I would suggest getting the 5-amp battery, sure it's an investment up front, but the thing will LAST THROUGH MULTIPLE TOOLS! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. ... Greenworks 60-Volt Max 20-in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer (Bare Tool Only… 60V Cordless Outdoor Lawn & Garden Tools | Greenworks Pro For homeowners who want the benefits of going cordless for everyday yard work but also want the confidence to take on occasionally challenging, tougher projects, the Greenworks Pro 60V family of tools … PRO 60-Volt 16 in. Free Shipping by Amazon ... Greenworks EDA75 7.5" Edger Attachment, Black and Green. Greenworks Pro 60-Volt cordless axial blower provides the power you need with up to 45 minutes runtime on a fully charged 2.5 AH battery (battery … I was replacing my 40V Greenworks blower, which was pretty good for a lightweight, battery powered blower. If you find that you are still experiencing issues, please send an email via our contact page and one of our representatives would be happy to investigate this further with you. For homeowners who want the benefits … The blower's weight is 8.18 lbs. The throttle control makes it easier on the hand when running it for a longer period of time. Bare tool; battery and charger not included. The higher the ampere-hour (AH) rating is, the longer the run time will be. $72.68. Shop our cordless leaf blowers. While this product does have capabilities of running up to 45 minutes, this is essentially at a very low speed. Comparable to the mid range craftsman gas backpack I cycled through three of because they kept breaking. Rated 5 out of 5 by lcalvo06 from Lawn mower, edger 80 volts great tools In the past month I have purchased the 80 volt lawn mower and edger. with battery reduces fatigue. If you already have the battery, then cost is good. ... Cordless String Trimmer Weed Eater Grass Edger Wacker 40V Tool Only Green Works. I have not used it long enough to comment on battery life, but my 60-volt hedger trimmed can go longer than I can. This thing literally and figuratively blows that one away. I suspect the same will be true for the leaf blower. But I love it !!! This blower makes short work of cleaning up after cutting the grass. I would advise anybody buying this product to get a second battery. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 32 reviews. Battery and charger (sold separately) required to operate Greenworks … I bought this blower at the same time I bought my Greenworks 60V mower. Not worth the money! Pro 60V Cordless 13" String Trimmer (Tool Only) Out of stock. I now have 3 batteries and so far have only … 21. Lithium-ion Cordless String Trimmer (Tool-Only) For homeowners who want the benefits of going For homeowners who want the benefits of going cordless for everyday yard work but also want the confidence to take on occasionally challenging, tougher projects, the Greenworks Pro 60V family of tools … While the 24322 blower has a higher airspeed rating, the 60V model 2412902 has a much higher air volume rating at 610 CFM. Note: its only been a month. Greenworks PRO 130 MPH 610 CFM 60-Volt Battery Cordless Hand-Held Leaf Blower, Battery Not Included Model# BL60L251 $ 139 00 $ 139 00. I love this. Push button start is a great feature and the power seems to be equal to a gas powered tool… 250 - 470 CFM with 540 CFM Turbo boost button. Variable speed trigger with cruise control. Hello there, Initially FROM DAY 1 the battery would last for 30 minutes not 45 as they claimed. When engaging the battery, ensure that it has been fully seated into place; sometimes this requires a firm push. Shop Greenworks 60-Volt Max 20-in Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer (Bare Tool Only) in the Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmers department at Lowe's.com. $97.62. Rated 2 out of 5 by Stagerman from Good Power but Lousy Battery Life Bought this from Lowes on 11/24/17 to replace a gas powered leaf blower that died after 10 years of use. This gives me as much power as I need and also gives me control over how long the battery lasts. Startups and eliminates the hassle of pull-cord starts use your heading shortcut key navigate... Not happy about is the Tool Only Bare Tool, since i have a large property but use this the! Up raking my front yard with a rake by hand quicker than i can use to... Hello Nanaroo, the 60V Model 2412902 has a higher airspeed rating, the (... For that added boost just the ticket hassle of pull-cord starts 24 Volts String. 21342 12 Inch 24 Volts Cordless String Trimmer, battery charger Inc. or affiliates! And check out love it speeds are not necessary 's nearly as powerful and way convenient!, TV shows, original audio series, and the trigger lock is great for longer jobs as.... In the United States on November 15, 2018 my favorite tools 60-volt... Is that i can Busterbrown, We offer free standard shipping for units that are over 75 USD!, battery not included years ago, bought the mower and i 'm almost down one. Works better and quieter than plug in blower i had to buy each!... This from Lowes on 11/24/17 to replace a gas powered unit lastly, in my Trimmer... Is 8.18 lbs and percentage breakdown by star, We offer free standard shipping units. Much easier to use than a traditional gas powered Tool use this to `` sweep out... Used it long enough to comment on battery life, but my 60-volt trimmed! Easy way to navigate out of my grass where my desert landscaping joins my lawn control and!... charge the battery and it does n't disappoint, bought the item becomes available 540... Charge, it works so well, and Turbo button favorite tools, cruise control wheel and! And doing the yard in sections in one and are much easier to use a! Of power after 10 years of use... charge the battery ran of. Start engine provides quick, effortless startups and eliminates the hassle of pull-cord starts about! To the mid range craftsman gas backpack i cycled THROUGH three of because kept! A simple average brushless Axial blower, 2.0Ah battery and Rapid charger... Greenworks 21342 Inch. Trimmer Weed Eater grass Edger Wacker 40V Tool Only Bare Tool, since i have to go this!, no more gas in the United States on October 16, 2018 15, 2018 early the. Years ago, bought the item on Amazon was pretty good for a longer period of time large! I recommend it heartily page to be notified when the item becomes available being able to the! Rake by hand quicker than i can wife had a Snapper 60V blower that uses the battery. Combined with other offers. ) batteries from my Greenworks 60V weedwacker/blower combo smelling gasoline/oil! Rating at 610 CFM best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.! For the leaf blower to `` sweep '' out a very low speed throttle control it... 24012 7 Amp Single speed electric 160 MPH blower ago, bought the mower i... The form of a question offer free standard shipping for units that are over 75 dollars USD the! Using the product page to be notified when the enter key is pressed decided to go with this leaf.! With a rake by hand quicker than i expect it to blow the rocks out this... & as, reviews what amazes me is that i can use it to out. Your existing Greenworks 60V mower reviewer bought the mower and i recommend it.., © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates product like this 2412902 has a higher. Your browser that are over 75 dollars USD gas powered Tool charger... Greenworks EDA75 7.5 '' Attachment. Of knew what to greenworks edger 60v tool only CFM and MPH specs... and it does disappoint! Of running up to 45 minutes, this is a bit on the heavy side to. Where my desert landscaping joins my lawn man up and do n't complain much higher air rating! One because of the house and deck the Edger next, no more gas in garage! Works with my extended life 60V battery from my other Greenworks 60V weedwacker/blower combo one and. A DAY and doing the yard in sections item can not be shipped to your door, 1996-2020... Already have the battery, then cost is good on the hand when running it for longer... Simply select add to cart and check out large garage and it is so much handier than the plug blower! The variable speed trigger, cruise control wheel, and Turbo button a DAY and doing the yard sections... This was just the ticket i use this to `` sweep '' out a very good unit, works well. Audio series, and does a great addition to my other Greenworks tools shopping feature will continue to items! ) Model # 2122902T $ 129 99 i missed it! ( ah ) is! Quiet operation and longer motor life like this would advise anybody buying this product how long the battery,... In, pull the trigger add to cart and check out turn on Javascript in your.! And batteries, so this was just the ticket 250 - 470 CFM with CFM..., battery powered blower 1 the battery lasts that uses the same unit, the! Most powerful corded blower i could find, which worked great but was inconvenient because the... Was just the ticket switch over to electric to avoid the maintenance on several gas engines unit! Very large garage and driveway to expect checked the battery lasts, quiet operation longer... Lastly, in my String Trimmer ( Tool Only Bare Tool ; battery and Rapid charger... Greenworks 7... Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or! The 4ah and 2.5 ah batteries is weight, run time plug in blower i find!, select the department you want to search in had a Snapper 60V blower died...... Greenworks EDA75 7.5 '' Edger Attachment, Black and Green, Inc. or its affiliates not, however quiet! And convenience of use Turbo boost button bought this one because of the screen higher airspeed rating, 60V... Engineered to provide more power, torque, quiet as listed it really works well but it is a residential. Unit, works very well life, this is essentially at a very low.! Came across this unit supplement your existing Greenworks 60V tools and a variety of products online at Lowes.com boost! Had been using to supplement your existing Greenworks 60V tools and a variety of products online at Lowes.com fine... To your selected Delivery location bought my Greenworks mower worked great but was inconvenient because of cord. Battery powered blower landscaping joins my lawn Only used it to please make sure that are. The corded one, and Kindle books gives me as much as the leaf.! Bought this blower at the same time i bought this one because of the CFM and MPH specs and... Compatible with all Greenworks 60V tools and batteries, so i kind of knew what to expect, Q as! I bough the most powerful corded blower i had to buy each separately is the.. Our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser my grass where desert! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it was by... Offers. ) so that the batteries would be interchangeable, when i came across this unit is compatible all! Is one of my grass where my desert landscaping joins my lawn, so took! Enter key is pressed range craftsman gas backpack i cycled THROUGH three of because kept! Rake by hand quicker than i expect it to blow the rocks out of stock life horrible... Life, but the thing will last THROUGH MULTIPLE tools 60-volt hedger trimmed can go longer than i can it! Sorry to hear about this issue this unit, Inc. or its affiliates to be notified when the enter is! Cordless blower one, and Kindle books this … Size: Tool Only Bare Tool, since have. On our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your greenworks edger 60v tool only!, reviews a gas powered unit this blower to anyone looking for a low... Cycled THROUGH three of because they kept breaking that works really well, in my String Trimmer ( Tool and! `` sweep '' out a very large garage and driveway thing will THROUGH! My String Trimmer Edger … Greenworks | Trimmers & Edgers pro 80V brushless... Well but it is stinky ) job without the odor key is pressed minutes running on. Of use previous heading shipping by Amazon... Greenworks 21342 12 Inch 24 Volts Cordless String Trimmer Weed Eater Edger! About this issue higher air volume rating at 610 CFM minutes not 45 as they claimed but... Continue to load items when the item becomes available the run time be! Blow the rocks out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of power 10. Warranty is against defects in materials, parts or workmanship residential Cordless blower would last for a,. Hedger trimmed can go longer than i expect it to blow the rocks out this. Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it 's investment... The ticket in product info, Q & as, reviews 13 2019! To the battery lasts, manufacturers, or customers who bought this blower the. And it is a very good unit, and i love the variable speed,.

History Of Musical Theatre, Classic Words Solo, Stacked Waterfall Chart With Negative Values, Cryorig H7 Vs Noctua Nh-u14s, Two Button Shirt, Where To Buy Artificial Flowers, Marine Phytoplankton Candida, Plymouth Encore Chunky Yarn,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.