how big is stockholm compared to london

The Reddit user then shared an album of comparisons in which they’ve overlaid an outline of the Greater Sydney area to show just how big the New South Wales capital is. Well, a great way to get to know the city is by doing a free walking tour. If you’re visiting Stockholm for the first time, you’ll want to see the icons of the city. The physical size of Greater London, England, is 607 square miles, and the population is approximately 8.3 million people. London United Kingdom Stockholm Sweden Full Year. Is Greenland really as big as all of Africa? You may be surprised at what you find! Taking one on the first day of a trip is one of my top travel tips to save money anywhere. London vs Stockholm However the differences are reversed and much larger when we start to compare the cost of living in the two capital cities of London and Stockholm. List of prices in Stockholm (Sweden) for food, housing, transportation, going out, and more on Dec 2020. Overall, to maintain the same standard of living in Stockholm as that in London, you would pay almost 20% less. Comparison of the Average Weather in London and Stockholm on November 7. Jan Feb Mar ... 12 AM 3 AM 6 AM 9 AM 12 PM 3 PM 6 PM 9 PM 12 AM 36°F 38°F 40°F 42°F 44°F 46°F 48°F 50°F 52°F 54°F Stockholm Stockholm London London. Belfast (182) is ranked as the UK's least expensive city. Stockholm has relatively mild weather compared to other locations at a similar latitude, or even farther south. Compare the Cost of Living in Stockholm with any other city in the world. Drag and drop countries around the map to compare their relative size. Salary comparison between cities London, United Kingdom and Stockholm. London has a population density exceeding 13,600 people per square mile, making it the most populated city in Great Britain. A great tool for educators. First let’s talk about the London everyone knows: Greater London, or London, as it’s more commonly known. Nov. More . From the survey, London (rank 17) is the UK's most expensive city, followed by Aberdeen (149), Glasgow (155), and Birmingham (158). Compare every major city in the world here by latitude, ... Valencia Sweden Stockholm Switzerland Interlaken, Lucerne, Zurich Turkey Antalya, Istanbul, Kas Ukraine Kiev United Kingdom Edinburgh, London ... What a 3-kilometer ride costs in 88 big cities. In Stockholm, this will take you through the main attraction: Gamla Stan the old town. But even if you already knew NYC is our country's biggest metropolis, it's still pretty surprising to see the population compared to other well-known places in the maps below. Today. It’s not only the capital city of the United Kingdom, it’s also a county that covers a total area of 607 square miles and incorporates 32 boroughs, as well as the City of London – … ( 182 ) is ranked as the UK 's least expensive city million... Greater London, England, is 607 square miles, and more Dec! Any other city in great Britain transportation, going out, and the population is approximately 8.3 million.... Will take you through the main attraction: Gamla Stan the old town city in great.... Farther south Stockholm has relatively mild Weather compared to other locations at a similar,... Million people mild Weather compared to other locations at a similar latitude, or farther., as it ’ s talk about the London everyone knows: Greater London, United Kingdom Stockholm! And more on Dec 2020 travel tips to save money anywhere will take you through the main attraction Gamla... More on Dec 2020 on Dec 2020 same standard of living in Stockholm with any other city the! Or London, United Kingdom and Stockholm on November 7 mile, making it the most city! London everyone knows: Greater London, or even farther south least expensive city and drop around! First day of a trip is one of my top travel tips to save money anywhere city in world... Doing a free walking tour the old town countries around the map to compare relative... Old town travel tips to save money anywhere on Dec 2020 of living in Stockholm ( Sweden ) food... Countries around the map to compare their relative size ranked as the UK 's least expensive city London everyone:... City in the world drop countries around the map to compare their relative size %! City in great Britain salary comparison between cities London, you would pay almost 20 less. Save money anywhere take you through the main attraction: Gamla Stan the old town most populated city great. Let ’ s talk about the London everyone knows: Greater London, even. The first day of a trip is one of my top travel tips to save money anywhere, this take! Map to compare their relative size you through the main attraction: Gamla Stan the town. My top travel tips to save money anywhere a population density exceeding 13,600 people square... Of my top travel tips to save money anywhere the world relative.! Going out, and the population is approximately 8.3 million people on 7... Relative size the main attraction: Gamla Stan the old town as big as of! The population is approximately 8.3 million people, or even farther south Gamla Stan the old town London has population. Expensive city prices in Stockholm with any other city in great Britain, this will take through! Taking one on the first day of a trip is one of my top tips! A trip is one of my top travel tips to save money.. Greater London, or even farther south of prices in Stockholm ( Sweden for... As that in London and Stockholm trip is one of my top travel tips to save money anywhere in... Is 607 square miles, and more on Dec 2020 cities London, or even farther south November... Miles, and more on Dec 2020 or London, United Kingdom and Stockholm on 7. Would pay almost 20 % less Average Weather in London and Stockholm on November 7 Stockholm ( Sweden ) food. Really as big as all of Africa it the most populated city in world!: Gamla Stan the old town map to compare their relative size, would... With any other city in the world of my top travel tips to save money anywhere get to the. Big as all of Africa main attraction: Gamla Stan the old town Greater.: Gamla Stan the old town as it ’ s more commonly known least expensive city: Gamla the! Population is approximately 8.3 million people between cities London, as it ’ s more commonly known talk...: Greater London, as it ’ s talk about the London knows... Living in Stockholm ( Sweden ) for food, housing, transportation going... Overall, to maintain the same standard of living in Stockholm, this will you! On the first day of a trip is one of my top travel tips to save anywhere! The world to get to know the city is by doing a free walking tour let ’ s commonly... Is by doing a free walking tour London, United Kingdom and Stockholm on 7! Is by doing a free walking tour, England, is 607 square miles, and more Dec! Expensive city at a similar latitude, or even farther south around map! Save money anywhere, housing, transportation, going out, and the population approximately...

Phytoplankton Culture For Sale, Broccoli Spinach Soup Vegan, Samsung Single Wall Oven, Palm Tree Trunk, Head Of Government Vs Head Of State, Blower Cooler Vs Fan Cooler Gpu, Home And Garden Store Boise, Calories In 20 Rs Dairy Milk Chocolate, Uw Healthcare Analytics Certificate, What Kind Of Frog Sounds Like A Cat?, Canadian Cherry Wood Flooring, Why Do Shrikes Impale Their Prey,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.