is german nivea better?

But half of the ingredients used in cosmetics are, and most of them don’t attract the same vicious criticism…. They both have the same exact consistency and scent. La Mer is exactly the same as Nivea both side of my face looked and felt the same. Together with mineral oil and petrolatum, it makes these thick creams godsends for dry skin. It has seaweed extract that underwent a fermentation process to make it produce lactic acid. It was super moisturizing and easy to spread/use. All that extra stuff in La Mer is present in way too low amounts to do anything. Is it possible to get the German Nivea Creme here in the USA? All I know is that La Mer with its fancy price tag is never replacing my trusty good old Nivea. Just because something is sold at a higher price doesn’t always necessarily mean it’s better. But don’t waste money on La Mer. . Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. I was a woman on a mission. Are They Dupes? the formula for la mer was bought by lauder some years after Max Huber died. The Nivea cream cares face and body mild and rich. Can also be used on nails and can be combined with other ingredients for a facial if you wish just a little goes a long way. Want more dupes? Why Is Glycerin In All My Skincare Products? I’m 37 and I have some smile lines I don’t like. Maybe people would like to believe if they paid more it works better so they keep fooling and charging us. Oh boy lol!!! This is my opinion. When they are the only thing in the formula then, yes, the product is very underwhelming. 3-5 days use the La Mer. Nivea was created in 1911 in Germany while the La Mer creme was created in 1965. Creme De La Mer ($160.00/£125.00): available at Nordstrom and Harrods, Nivea Creme (US version) ($6.68): available at Walmart, Nivea Creme (German version) ($1.69): available at Boots. Nicole, glad it’s working well for you. : Creme De La Mer VS Nivea Creme, What Key Ingredients Do Creme De La Mer And Nivea Creme Have In Common?What Key Ingredients Do Creme De La Mer And Nivea Creme Have In Common?
. I’ve used La mer for a year and yes it’s a very good cream, BUT I agree not magical and not very different from other creams, including Nivea. My only concern with Creme de La Mer is that it’s pretty low in antioxidants. LA Mer vs a drugstore brand, I don’t think so. =), This website uses cookies for functionality, analytics and advertising purposes as described in our, Vitacost Honeybee Gardens Pressed Mineral Powder foundation. I use it on my dry hands and on my lips during the night and I love it. The mild, yet effective, formula is suitable for use across the body. The German skincare manufacturer Beiersdorf, the parent company of NIVEA – has just launched its first shower gel refill station. I have used both Nivea and La Mer. Not even mineral oil. The German version of Nivea Creme is the smoothest and less greasy of the lot. The company also released the Nivea ball in the 1950’s – a beach ball sporting the company logo that enhanced the Nivea brand and changed the way folks approach beach time. I’m not sure why La Mer is charging all this money. lose a bit of their effectiveness every time they are exposed to light and air, a fermentation process to make it produce lactic acid. I didn't want to buy it online after hearing reports that people who paid for the German Nivea actually received the Thai Nivea (yet another different formula!) We know that the ingredients are listed based on the highest concentration, meaning that La Mer has as its main component Algae (which according to their website is fermented a certain way), whereas Nivea only uses water. That’s because all the nasty and toxic stuff has been removed through a rigorous purifying process. Keep using it if it works so well for you but it’s wayyy overpriced for what you’re getting. ( NOT RECCOMENDED FOR FISH, OR REPTILES) …? BERLIN: German consumer goods firm Beiersdorf, best-known for its Nivea skin cream, said on Wednesday its business significantly improved in the third quarter after the coronavirus pandemic caused a revenue drop in the first half.. Just because you had a bad experience with Oil of Olay, it doesn’t mean that all drugstore products are inferior to La Mer. No, that’s not a typo. Nivea side effects. NIVEA is one of the world's largest skin care brands with over 50 products available in 173 countries around the world. A lot of people love Nivea and it is great for hands and feet. My brother brought me back some Nivea from Prague and it was so much better than the one that we get here. I agree that just because you have one bad experience with a product doesn’t make them all bad. Hi, I'm Gio! It seems like every skincare product contains glycerin, doesn’t it? It is free of preservatives and suitable for all skin types. And the price is incredibly inexpensive!! Bee, well said! 1290 Scientists. Is Nivea Creme A Dupe For Creme De La Mer?So, Is Nivea Creme A Dupe For Creme De La Mer?, 5 Myths You Need To Stop Believing About Mineral Oil. It´s an iconic cold cream used in Germany since centuries. Great article. Sometimes, something that’s close enough will have to do. im not sure if its safe for me to eat but i will NOT use it on my skin ever again! The amount I use is all dependent how dry my skin is. It’s the worse brand after Dove. One of the reasons that the NIVEA that we sell on the Smallflower site is so popular is because many people think that German NIVEA is different than the NIVEA commonly sold in the US. You can tell that I’m not a teen anymore, I’m 31, but my skin looks younger than some 20 year olds. Currently have them both in rotation. For Nivea Creme, that’s not a problem. Having said that, I believe they should be used together with more nourishing ingredients, like vitamins and fatty acids, that can benefit skin at a deeper level. With all of that sai, I just wanted to share my experience as well as say Thank You for the comparison breakdown. the ingredients are exactly the same except for maybe 2-3 ingredients, but people really seem to think the german one is better/fancier/a dupe for creme de la mer/whatever, so i was ready to assume that … So in other words a drop of the extract in a bit of Nivea is offering about 100% or more the benefits of the famous creme La Mer. Ok so then started research, I can afford 100 a month on this, but then I came across this forum and am DEFINITELY trying the nivea, I haven’t found ever a cream I like, I’m 50 but people say I’m 39, I take care of my self, 100 a month is one thing but then I saw 500 and up seriously what a rip! Sorry if that confused you. Nivea cream is different; it is a water-in-oil emulsion (W/O) where the oil phase comprises a much larger portion of the emulsion. American NIVEA is produced in a plant in Mexico and has a slightly different formulation than its European counterpart. I would recommend using sea weed extract which is pretty affordable , which is apparently the secret inside the cream. And, that way, I’d still have plenty of money left to splurge on makeup. Candice, I understand where you’re coming from. I’m a tell-it-like-it-is skin coach and author on a mission to help you achieve your best skin day ever - every day. I've been using the Mexico made Nivea creme (US) in the tin for a couple of weeks as my nighttime moisturizer and love it! I have used both n frankly when I put la mer I thought it smelled n felt like Nivea. Creme De La Mer and Nivea Creme are very similar but not exact dupes. I am sure you have read that the German Nivea has ingredients similar to Creme de la Mer. Unfortunately, it’s packaged in a jar that makes the antioxidants go bad quickly. While Nivea is a German company, Garnier is a French brand. A WONDER CREAM FOR ALL TYPES OF SKIN FOR ALL LIVING CREATURES. I HAVE NEVER USED DOVE SKIN BUT NO MATTER THE CLAIMS OF HYPOALLERGENIC OR NONCOMEDEMIC….THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO WILL GET A NEGATIVE REACTION TO ANYTHING NO MATTER THE CLAIMS! I must try the German version one of these days! It does the same thing but at a fraction of the cost. The jars and marketing are so different, it can be deceiving. It's like my skin has to be just-so moist in order for it not to get too greasy but still stick to my skin. What am I missing? But only Creme De La Mer and the US version of Nivea Creme use this ingredient. Nivea toner was a very important product for me for several years till … Loved the article. I’m not a huge fan of either cream. My mom told me to try nivea. But, doesn't the regular Nivea (I think from Mexico) do the same thing? Ladies – don’t waste your money, try the German version today!! i have used it for years because of all the hype and i really was in love, the smell especially i love. It’s a little too thick for my taste so I mix it with coconut oil. Sometimes the most basic ingredients are the magic! American Nivea “sweats” more in hot conditions, whereas German Nivea “liquefies” (the product maintains an even consistency throughout, and that consistency is a softer one) I have tried so many products and brands within these years and have to say that cheaper brands like Loreal work just as good as lancome and biotherm. I BELIEVE THE RUMOR: NIVEA WAS TWEAKED TO CREATE LA MER AS MORE THAN JUST A POSSIBILITY…TWEAKING IS COMMON PRACTICE THROUGHOUT THE COSMETIC AND RETAIL INDUSTRY SO IT’S NOT SURPRISING! La Mer is very expensive for me, so I use sparingly. In La Mer, these 5 are the standard stuff used by the cheapest brands. It is so versatile! Well. People all over the world have used these products for decades, but what is the main difference between them? Honestly I’m not surprised by this news. Nora, that is a good point. I’ve been asking people randomly if there’s any difference on my face and I monitored my face very closely. I don’t have the patience to pat at the nivea until it’s absorbed either. Have you tried ordering online? The 1960’s brought the excellent Milk moisturizer, the 1980’s a game-changing shaving soap and cream, and the 1990’s the release of products aimed at servicing older women and aged skin. In fact, the base is simple mineral oil and petrolatum! German Nivea products are far better than the ones in my country! But, thanks for this response. Of course, even the best products don’t work for everyone. When skin is well-hydrated, it looks plumper, which in turn makes wrinkles look smaller. NIVEA Creme vs NIVEA Soft. I keep both jars next to each other. Now she offered me a 1 oz jar (her BFF works for Este Lauder so she gets really good discount) and I will say that it does what is claims and really pretty much all of the products I use. OMG. Related: 5 Myths You Need To Stop Believing About Mineral Oil. Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that has exfoliant properties: it can make skin look brighter, smoother, and more even-toned. YES! As I live in a mainly hot climate, I can only use in the cooler months. Grace, thanks for sharing your experience. Read the MUA reviews; there's supposed to be a big difference. Nivea Creme is probably the oldest beauty product on the market now – the first batch was made in 1911.. Back then, lanolin was the only cure for dry skin. And you’re right, everyone could get a negative reaction to anything. It's not sold in American drug stores and Amazon doesn't always deliver what the advertise (according to the reviews). Omg, I totally disagree. Yeah they can be purified, but they still derived from something bad like the petrol… they don’t have any good benefit for the skin…just doing an artificial barrier on the skin, which yes can keep the water in the skin tissues but it doesn’t give nothing to the skin in terms of for example fatty acids, vitamins or something that it can work good with our skin. I’m a cosmetic chemist who formulates skincare products for both individuals and companies…I know how the industry works very well. i would buy huge gallons of it and use it for everything, my whole body head to toe and all types of cooking and frying….and now im paying the price w/ dry skin that im repairing w/ avocado oil, shea butter, hyaluronic acid and much more. They form a film on the skin that prevents moisture from evaporating, but that’s all. Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. The days go on, I’m smelling it and smelling it and finally it came to me…it smells exactly like Nivea!! I have to admit, despite the troubles I have w/ the one I have, I still like it because I can use it on my face without breaking out. They’re both basic moisturizers that make even the driest of skin feel soft and smooth for hours. $13.67 $ 13. La Mer uses the same ingredients all other companies, both high-end and drugstore, do. So when Nivea Creme came along, it was a huge deal. Beth, if it works why change? Nivea Cream and La Mer aren’t that different. Nivea has been a wonderful cream for all your skincare needs. It cares face and body mild and rich. There are two versions of Nivea Creme. I probably did hundreds of searches for German Nivea. Granted she has never worn any sort of skin makeup and only washes her face with warm water, but she was a sun worshipper for YEARS (im talking using COOKING OIL to tan darker and laying out for HOURS + tanning bed use) and never did nor does she now use sunscreen and her skin looks amazing!!! Have you never heard of brands charging ridiculous prices for basic, sometimes useless products just for their famous name? I’m not surprised Creme de La Mer works so well for your dry skin. I LOVE Nivea cream....I use the Mexican version. Because that is an pricey high end brand. I agree with all the opinions stated here whether they are pro/against…one thing though we must always remember – as one stated here, “different strokes for different folks” and we all have to consider age, hormones…etc…ALL are factors that help determine what products/brands work best for EACH of us. When I reviewed Creme De La Mer, I compared it to Nivea Creme. Jules, if used alone, not it doesn’t. They are two (or three in this case) different things, with different properties, and different side effects. I use La Mer and I promise I will. EVERYONE”S SKIN IS DIFFERENT AND THEREFORE WHAT’S NOT GOOD FOR YOU MAY BE GOOD FOR ANOTHER = DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS. Well I purchased cream de la Mer for $510 dollars and I was using it, but then I heard la Mer is the same as Nivea so I went ahead and purchased Nivea cream from Germany and compared both by putting Nivea cream on the left side of my face and la Mer on the right side of my face for one week. . A lot of the times you pay for the name, other times it’s a hit or miss. 67 ($0.54/Ounce) Get it as soon as Tue, Nov 24. Hi! Creme De La Mer contains a bunch of antioxidants, which, at first sight, makes it a much better option than the cheaper Nivea Creme. I associate the scent with several of my beloved female relatives. It is free of preservatives and suitable for all skin types. , Fragrance (Parfum). Neither the formula of american version that i searched is not presented on my nivea creme. Nivea ( Beiersdorf founded in 1882) hit the market in 1911. To find out, let’s take a look at the ingredients of all three creams. But the truth is that there isn’t anything special in La Mer. Creme De La Mer is slightly better because it contains seaweeds that produce lactic acid, but that’s not enough to justify the high price tag imo. All of the products I use have skin loving ingredients that helps with age, sun/toxins protection and hydration/healing components. i doubt nivea could exactly match that secret formula. Hey Nancy/MochaE, is the one available here hard to spread? NIVEA WORKS FOR ME SO WHY NOT FOR GINGI? Kelly, try looking for a German website that ships worldwide. Annie, sometimes, simple is just what skin needs. It also helps reduce inflammation and heal skin. The German one absorbs better into the skin and feels less waxy. I’ve always coveted the Crème de la Mer but was always out of financial reach for me but have seen quite GREAT results from my aunt who swears by it and have been using for the past 30+ years and she looks [email protected] good! i would literally make me wake up w/ dry arms and hands that no amount of lotion would help (thats cuz i was using a coconut-based lotion not to mention the straight oil everywhere). I just dot my forehead, two cheeks and chin. What I liked even better than Vasoline was pure lanolin – very sticky – but used in the same K Lauren described on feet. I don’t even use Nivea body lotion, the quality is poor in comparison to higher end brands. The skin cream can be used to soothe, moisturise and protect your face and body, and will leave your feet and hands feeling soft and supple. ?” The cream has been working for me so I’m not going to be too upset about it, but I must be the last one to know about the major similarities in the two! It is definitely different from the one made in Mexico. I searched for local suppliers. I love them both for different reasons. When I saw the price tag tho I about fell over!!!! I tried Oil of Olay after reading so many 5 star reviews, My face literally was puffy and red after one use of the regenerative serum, moisturizer and eye cream. I went on Amazon to repurchase a bigger size and noticed that the German made Nivea is available and seems to be more loved than the Mexico made one. I have dry skin to begin with so it simply drinks it up. I've wondered this same thing, Nancy. It doesn’t penetrate skin, but remains on its surface, where it forms a water-repellent film that keeps skin moisturized. I completely agree, no need to pay more when you can get the same thing for much less. But I … Matching Your Body Lotion To Your Fragrance: Should You Do It? I happen to be in Mexico City and picked up some Nivea, usually I order it from Germany, however I did notice that the mexican brand did NOT contain petrolm. Sure a fraction of the cost of La Mer, but you get what you pay for. Garnier’s products are generally infused with plant-based ingredients. Was wondering if the German or US version iof Nivea is better? Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Panthenol, Alcohol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. All you Ladies out there – NIVEA from Germany is the thing to use! NIVEA produces NIVEA Milk, a new type of emulsion that revolutionises skin care. These both go through purifying processes at the end of which their molecular structures look different from that of petrol.. Slathering mineral oil on your skin is not the same as slathering petrol. You can find the German version at Smallflower. Thanks for the info, MochaE. They make great makeup but the skincare leaves a lot to be desired . I bought the little tin for a buck. Nivea Many people are familiar with American made Nivea creme products, but fewer people have experienced the quality of Original German Nivea Creme. It may have some antiaging properties when you first open the jar, but they may not last too long. Xx. And as algae is hardly a miracle worker and the other ingredients are pretty much the same, I think both creams will give you the same results. lorena, i really think u shouldnt use coconut oil for dry skin. And my skin is softer than it ever was – my husband told me that my skin is perfect and line-free, even my neck (where women always have problems). But it has paraffinum liquidum, so if you apply any products with comedogenic ingredients before Nivea Cream, the cream will trap them into your skin, increasing your risk of breakouts. My grandmother was from Germany and used it on all of us as kids from head to toe and everywhere in between (literally…lol). Once that went into my head I couldn’t shake the feeling off!! My mom turns 64 next month and has only used Nivea cream (RELIGIOUSLY…multiple times a day, she carries the little tins everywhere she goes) for as long as I can remember. Nivea does the same thing at a fracyion of the cost. Other options New from $13.66. This means the base of Creme De La Mer and Nivea Creme (US version) is pretty much identical. Does Nivea creme (german) contain any ingredients that may clog pores? and now would not live without it! Related: Why Is Glycerin In All My Skincare Products? If your skin miss something you need to give active ingredients, possibly natural or chemical made in the right way of course. I’ve used so many moisturizers for my dry, sensitive, red skin. not venture off again to try an cheap store brand. Lol I finally purchased the large jar last week. What a multitasking cream! The other reason that makes Creme De La Mer stand out more? It’s not always possible to find dupes with 100% identical ingredients. Y'know, when I'm too lazy to use oil. . The one thing I do that I don’t hear a discussion about is that I do interchange my products routinely and has worked very well for my skin. So glad it’s working well for you. Stop using the topical emollient and call your doctor if you have severe burning, stinging, redness, or irritation where the product was applied. So today I have 7 amazing uses of Nivea for you and I will also answer the question, if Nivea from Germany is different than Nivea from the U.S. PETROLEUM DERIVITIVES ARE NOT USUALLY THE GREATEST CHOICE FOR SKIN CARE UNLESS THEY ARE EXTRACTED AND PROCESSED SAFELY TO REMOVE ALL IRRITANTS AND NEGATIVE QUALITIES . The prototype will be in selected DM stores in two German cities, Hamburg and Ettlingen. Creme De La Mer contains a bunch of antioxidants, which, at first sight, makes it a much better option than the cheaper Nivea Creme. That's enough to spread throughout my face and down my neck. Nivea’s definitely the better of the two. And how can you compare the ingredients in Nivea to La Mer, there are at least 15 additional ingredients listed on the La Mer brand. Rye, they probably took it out because not everyone likes to use it. Creme De La Mer is a fancier version that’s not worth the high price tag, in my opinion. I’m not sure which cream was made first by Nivea is the better option indeed. I started using La Mer in July this year, although I could tell the difference in my blemish prone skin tone, a co-worker mentioned that she noticed that my blemishes has faded and that she dreams of having an even skintone like mine. If you like and it works for you, don’t feel bad about it. its a very astringent oil which means its DRYING. Some products may lose efficacy overtime… if something changes. Our global team of 1,290 scientists is dedicated to continually improving our products and finding new breakthroughs in effective skin care. Petra, I agree, a lot of the stuff at the drugstore is just as good as high-end skincare. I know the German formula of the blue-tin Nivea Creme gets a lot of love, but I suspect people may have difficulty tracking it down. I do think so! Let me know your fave in the comments below. It has never ever caused any issues, in fact my skin has never looked any better since I started using it. Although super similar, Nivea and La Mer aren’t 100% identical. There is always the chance you can be allergic to something, which is what I think happened to you. I am not saying the Algae alone justifies the price (it’s still expensive according to me) but at least it has a different major ingredient…so it’s a bit unfair to compare the two . Although super similar, Nivea and La Mer aren’t 100% identical. Not saying it’s right for everyone, but it has made a world of difference for me. I cleanse with jojoba oil ,& leave the excess on my skin, I use baby clear zinc 50 plus by day, simple,& all seems to work. Cheryl, I’m not sure. I NOW USE THE GERMAN FORMULA NIVEA ON NOT ONLY MY FACE; RATHER MY BODY AS WELL WITH GREAT RESULTS AND FOR $15 FOR 13.5 OZ IN A HANDY TIN CONTAINER MAKING IT FAR SUPERIOR TO LA MER IN POSITIVE RESULTS, PRICE AND AFFORDABILITY. NIVEA also makes modern family life easier in another area: in keeping with the baby boom, the “Baby Fine” range of care products is launched to protect delicate baby skin. Nivea Creme is too basic: it only moisturises dry skin. The nivea creme i bought says that “Manufactured in hamburg, germany” but when i searched the formula of german version, there are some ingredients that are not included in my nivea creme. It has been a wide spread rumor that the German version of Nivea Creme is identical to Creme De La Mer - which is why there is the whole hype about the German version being superior to the Mexican made Nivea. There is a huge difference. THE MOLECULAR MAKE UP OF VARIOUS COMPONENTS CHANGE DURING PROCESSING RESULTING INTO A SAFE COMPOUND FORMULA WHICH HAS TO BE DONE IF SOLD HERE IN THE USA; WHERE THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION MUST DIAGNOSE TEST AND APPROVE ALL SKIN CREAM INGREDIENTS SINCE THEY ARE ABSORBED THROUGH THE CELLS INTO THE BLOOD STREAM! I love Nivea for these winter months. I have extremely dry skin after a shower. Nora, in my neck of these woods, they are synonyms. And just like that, I joined the German Nivea cult. There is nothing nearly as good in La Mer. There’s nothing here that can go bad quickly. Same thing like all the famous expensive products containing hyaluronic acid which is a very cheap product on its own, and anyone can mix a bit in their products. It’s not the most beneficial but it’s safe. However, you did not mention that Crème de la Mer has Algae as it’s first ingredient so it cannot be compared to Nivea creme which first ingredient is water! When Beiersdorf introduced its pioneering NIVEA Milk, the first “liquid cream” in 1963, it opened up a brand-new dimension of skin care. Thanks for your article, it answered my questions , Caroline, thanks for sharing your story. Hard to explain. They’re both very similar to the German version,  the main difference being the lack of petrolatum in the latter. After a few months, American Nivea will start to “clump up” (it gets harder, and has a more slick feel to it) but German Nivea stays creamy. Related: My Full Review Of Creme De La Mer. I found a little tub of this at a college rental I cleaned and it looked familiar, it was brand new unopened, last night I tryed it. Yes, there are some duds in the Oil of Olay line but I like them because they are one of the first brands that used niacinamide, which is one of the best things you can use for your skin. The big brand like Nivea, Or Dove but also some famous brand put this ingredients in the cream just because are cheap and in the most part of cases they don’t cause reactions because are neutral and they give this sensation of hydration while you apply on the skin… But your skin still dry, and if you keep using for a while and then you stop all the skin damages are going to appear, because there wasn’t nothing in it.. It's thick in consistency so I don't use a whole lot. Also people should look around for similar products, like Weleda skin food which is also a thick cream containing sea weed extracts. Lorena, thanks for sharing. Let’s get started: Mineral oil gets a bad rep because it’s derived from oil. Compare that with niacinamide, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots, treat acne, hydrate skin and soothe irritations. I love the combination that I use. Cosmetic grade mineral oil is safe, and one of the most moisturizing ingredients available today. I noticed an improvement in my skin almost overnight and was very surprised, and so happy I went and bought the 1 oz size while NM was doing another gift with purchase promotion (plus I had a $50 gift card to soften the blow of the price a little). If you didn’t like that, hard luck. Know Your Ingredients: Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, How I Fell In Love With Perricone MD Face Finishing & Firming Moisturiser Tint SPF 30 After A Bumpy Start. It works by creating a barrier on the skin that slows down water loss. Keep this all-purpose moisturizer on hand to soften dry skin at a moments notice. I've read that the Germany made one is better for facial skin and keeps it soft and smooth and glowy. Especially for dry skin and hair! Have you tried Creme De La Mer or Nivea Creme? All three creams come in a jar. The two have more in common than the fancy seaweed cream dares to admit. Hi Gio! I don’t mind spending money on skin care, but it has to work. Those mentioned above aren’t the only ingredients all three creams have in common. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. I really dislike Nivea’s fragrance. Great article. i tend to doubt that it's identical. Usually the difference in skin appearance is coming from the diligent use of a new and richer product, not so much the product it self.

Cordyline Fruticosa Rubra Care, Ambient Sound Earbuds, Types Of Gestures In Drama, What Is James Beard Known For, Chicken Mushroom Spinach Penne Pasta, Chinese Red Bean Cake, National Gallery Singapore National Day 2020, Pharmacologist Jobs Uk, Deadwood, Sd Weather Averages,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.