l'oreal feria reviews

L'Oreal Paris Feria Glam Grunge Permanent Hair Color. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Choose options. Unlike some, I am not interested in losing my signature look, so tried L'Oreal Feria Vivid Fuchsia. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2018. I'm so so happy with it! Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019. The first time I used this stuff (purchased at Walmart, it didn't take well and washed out in 1 wash. Weird, because permanent Feria is generally very tenacious stuff. It's beautiful. Never leaves hair dull or flat. I left it on 45 minutes for good color development. This review is for Dusty Mauve. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2018, Gets my dark brown almost black roots to a pale yellow then using a bit of purple shampoo my hair is perfectly white platinum, I wound up with medium blonde hair with cool rose colored streaks, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018. Reviews 12. 2063. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2018. I thought this Feria color might give even more camouflage and I was far more right than I had anticipated. 3.1 out of 5 stars with 2037 reviews… Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Won't wreck or ravage hair. Seals and smooths hair, never wrecks or … $7.29 - $8.99. 3.1 out of 5 stars with 2075 reviews. Using the "cool" violet-based color, I'm able to slowly allow my natural grays to blend in with my light brown hair, as it's exactly what I wanted. My natural hair color is black. Any L'Oreal hair coloring product is good, and Feria is probably the best they have to offer. FYI, if you have a lot of hair like me buy 2 boxes. L'Oreal Paris. I ordered the v38 intense deep violet and left it longer than 25mins. L'Oreal Feria Absolute Platinums Hair Color, Extreme Platinum 1 ea If I could give this product a 100 star review I would! This product also makes your hair very shiny. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System with Anti-Brass Conditioner. I have intensely red hair that requires salon upkeep every couple of months. I love it! Choose options. See 23 member reviews and photos. Feria is a very saturated - high shine hair color - looks awesome in the sunlight. 3.1 out of 5 stars with 2115 reviews. I started with light blond hair so I actually expected the color to be lighter than it shows, but instead my hair turned extremely dark purple. The conditioner provided really softens the hair. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Choose options. L'Oreal Paris. Choose options. L'Oreal Paris. I left on for about 35 minutes and it barely lightened my hair. See all details for L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color, 60... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2131. Feria has been reformulated, and the new formula is a vast improvement over the old one. You will chose right product because my site use AI Technology and Big L'Oreal Paris. L'Oreal Paris. L’Oréal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color with 3X the highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Choose options. Just be careful of washing your hair with too much shampoo or conditioner because it easily washes out. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 3.1 out of 5 stars with 2129 reviews. Feria's prismatic color spectrum is custom-blended by L'Oreal master colorists for bold, head-turning shades and no appointment necessary. Absolutely love this hair color..i have tried so many others like sparks.manic panic..and other permanent hair colors...this did the trick. The instructions are straightforward and the brush that comes with it makes it really easy to apply the bleach. Figured maybe I got a dud box, so I did it again with a box from Amazon. I have been coloring my own hair with drugstore dyes for a long time. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 1142 reviews. Choose options. 3.1 out of 5 stars with 2077 reviews. With any hairdye, the color is very vibrant and a little intense at first but just know after. L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color, 60... L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color, 60 Crystal Brown (Light Brown), Pack of 1, Hair Dye. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. You have to take quick showers and use little shampoo and conditioner if you can. This Product is Magic--No Brass, but Lots of Highlights & Shine! $8.99. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2019. 3.1 out of 5 stars with 2129 reviews. This reveiw is for shade 721 Dusty Mauve. This page works best with JavaScript. How-to videos and makeup tutorials. L'Oreal has found a magical product. ... L'Oreal Paris Feria Smokey Pastels - P1 Smokey Blue - 6.8oz. I used the V28 - Deepest Violet, or Midnight Violet. Please do not ever discontinue this color, L'Oreal! There's highlights and low lights. I've bought quite a few boxes. The current Feria color palate includes 11 shades of blonde, 8 shades of brown, 13 shades of red, 4 shades of black, 3 shades of violet, and 3 shades of ‘other’. I LOVE this hair color! 12,886 global ratings | 2,905 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2017. The box says not to use it on primarily gray hair, but I do. With L'Oréal Feria hair color, what you see is the shimmer. I set the mood with some delicious music, Novo amor specifically, I light some candles and dim the lights. Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2018. 10,638 global ratings | 2,515 global reviews. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My only complaint is it bleeds. To my surprise, as the roots grew longer, I could see it was much more "pepper and salt" than I expected. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. $8.99. The fiera shimmering highlights is so dimensional. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018, The box said "not recommended for gray hair" but it worked great! Spend $30 get a $10 gift card on select beauty care. $8.99. I have used several of the red and brown shades, and found my hair to be lovely and in great condition after coloring. Natural redheads do not actually have RED hair, it's coppery/orange. It is bad, really bad. but this is $8.50. I've tried all the others..this is the best!! With L'Oreal Feria, what you see is the shimmer. L'Oréal Féria Absolute Platinum Lightening System on DARK BROWN HAIR (PART 1) - Duration: 7:33. Unfortunately a lot of my local stores have stopped carrying it and I think it's because the cover is misleading. I was quoted 150 for professional services and I just couldn't afford that. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. One of the most popular hair color trends of the last few years is platinum blonde—and it shows absolutely no signs of slowing down anytime soon. 2129. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2016. My only caveat is that the supplied conditioner is very heavy, so I will substitute my John Frieda mauve-tinted one and add argan ("Moroccan") oil to my hair for extra shine. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2019. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. L'Oreal Paris Feria Glam Grunge Permanent Hair Color. This color looked absolutely nothing like the color shown on the box. It looks professionally done. $7.29 - $8.99. Your hair will only become crayon orange like the box if you have blonde hair or bleached hair. Leesa And Izabella Coming at u live 106,341 views So I'm a natural blonde who has been coloring their hair 1-2 shades lighter for about three years now. The content is not same as the one you can buy in the store. I wanted to lighten my hair and based on online reviews and what the box said, I thought I would give this product a try. Only rated 2 stars because my hair was still soft and shiny after dying. Cue this brand. 3.1 out of 5 stars with 2131 reviews. L'Oreal Paris. Reviews & Ratings. 2115. I also use an eyebrow pencil to help my eyebrows to match. With L'Oreal Feria, what you see is the shimmer. I’m soooo happy with it! L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System with Anti-Brass Conditioner. Yes, they do look natural, but L’Oréal Feria is custom-blended to provide bold shades, and does so with their multi-faceted shimmering formula. 2129. REVIEW THIS ITEM Buy Online > Rated #308 in Hair Care. The content is different from store bought, Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2018. 2060. We filter millions of reviews from customer. L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color with 3X the highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results I am hoping it will fade fast like some of the other colors I have tried from this brand. This is where a lot of haircolors miss the mark. Never leaves hair dull or flat. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2017. I'm including before and after pictures! I am thrilled! Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2017. Inspired by fashion, Feria offers a twist on the traditional and gives edgy hair color - from bright red, platinum blonde, rose gold, metallic brown, to blue black hair color, these hair dye kits will transform your hair. It is THE BEST at home hair dye out there. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Turned out as expected and I love it!!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Find The Best Makeup, Hair Care, Hairstyling, Hair Coloring, Skincare & Anti-Aging Products On The L'Oréal Paris Homepage. This is probably my favorite box dye and the only brand I'll ever use if using a box again. L'Oreal Paris Excellence Triple Protection Permanent Hair Color - 6.3 fl oz. Choose options. Great color. I have naturally brown hair with some red highlights (dark auburn?). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color, Smokey Silver, Pack of 1, Hair Dye at Amazon.com. The Power Shimmer Conditioner seals and smooths. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. It's completely warmed up my skin tone and brought out my eyes. It has so many pretty shades in it. I will be buying this from now on. Works absolutely wonderfully on my newly-grown gray! Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. I have never gotten so many compliments on my hair until using this and when I tell people not only is it not natural but it's a BOX DYE I do myself, they just can't believe it. I always get compliments on my hair, people often think it is my natural color...and I don't correct them. L'Oreal Feria High-Intensity Shimmering Colour with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. L'Oreal Paris. It turned into this pastel blue/lavender color! Choose options. L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System with Anti-Brass Conditioner. Recommended 70%. After rushing home to dive in to my long awaited box of l'oreal silver hair dye. Multi-Faceted shimmering color with 3X highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. It has a different shade and shine in different types of lights and I'm not usually a red person but I REALLY love this shade!! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. $7.29 - $8.99. I used Loreal Feria Wild Ombre 070 Dark Blonde on my dyed, dark blonde hair. L'Oreal Paris Feria Glam Grunge Permanent Hair Color. Before I used this I read several reviews and watched videos about the product so I would have a good idea of what to expect. French Roast is a gorgeous way to kick up brown hair--has lovely gold and red tones. And the color works beautifully in covering my grays. My advice is to cover all your hair except the ends, then at the last 5-8 minutes of processing go ahead and mix it all through. This is EXACTLY the color I imagined for myself and I went from a dirty blonde to this. It is easy to mix and apply, smells like the average dye, and came out covered really evenly. That’s because platinum blonde is a seriously striking look—and while it can be seriously difficult to get and maintain it, it looks stunning on just about everyone. Love how this turned out!!! L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I've been unable to shake that brassy color even with using purple shampoo from Sephora. I wound up with medium blonde hair with cool rose colored streaks. It is worth every penny. Left for about 25 minutes and used the two boxes to make sure I didn’t miss anything. L’Oréal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Color with 3X the highlights delivers intensified, brilliant results. Product Reviews; Beauty; Hair Care; L'Oreal Feria Hair Color; L'Oreal Feria Hair Color. My hair actually looks light brown with some blonde highlights, and I did not need to use a highlighter! Sort by. I have naturally medium brown hair but much prefer red on me and had tried every red haircolor out there until discovering this one a few years ago. The bleached white streaks have turned a beautiful blue against silvery darker blonde, the naturally silver hair glints through it all, AND, despite the packaging saying the color does not lighten hair, the "pepper" in my hair has indeed lightened to match the darker silver-blonde. This page works best with JavaScript. It actually lightens your hair several shades without getting that brassy look or without bringing out the red in my hair. L'Oréal Paris Feria Permanent Hair Color - 6.3 fl oz. I do not wash my hair often and every time I do it bleeds but I'm two weeks into my new look and it's still amazingly colored, soft, and shiny! The ends will be where the most of your split ends and damaged hair is, and since color absorbs quickly on these parts, and the fact they aren't healthy, if you color all the way through the ends for the whole processing time you will likely get darker ends, as this is true with pretty much all haircolor. $7.29 - $8.99. I decided to grow out my graying hair and had my hairdresser do a lot of white blonde foils all over my ash blonde dyed hair to help camouflage the new growth. L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color,... L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color, Smokey Silver, Pack of 1, Hair Dye. $8.99. I am a LOYAL fan/user of this hairdye. I love it! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 1142 +28 options. L'Oreal Paris Feria Absolute Platinum Advanced Lightening System with Anti-Brass Conditioner. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. See all details for L'Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I have never colored my hair before. Rating 3.7. I know that you should never expect the color to turn out exactly as the box shows, but this was vastly different. The shades offered are gorgeous, the results are very close to perfect. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is the most awesome product I have ever used! L'Oreal Paris.

Sports Broadcast Package After Effects, Rain Satellite Spain, Hottest Male Singers, 10mm Anchor Fastener, Oster Toaster Oven Model Tssttvcg02 Manual, Mint Music When I Was Your Man, Challenges And Opportunities Of International Trade, Electrical Engineering And Computer Science Double Major Reddit, Data Mining In Advertising, Ge Profile Air Conditioner Reviews, Things That Bring Good Luck In The House, Ramp Certification Discount Code, No Gap Composite Decking,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.