la tocaya restaurant

Modern Mexican restaurant offering fresh tacos, burritos, salads, and bowls served in a friendly, casual atmosphere for non-vegans and vegans alike. Tocaya Organica Playa Vista Menu Info Dinner , Healthy , Lunch , Mexican , Vegan , Vegetarian Grubhub generally charges restaurants a commission of 10% to go toward the cost of providing delivery services. Includes black beans, cilantro lime rice, chips & house salsa, toppings (pico de gallo, vegan chipotle crema, shaved cabbage, cilantro & onions), corn tortillas, choice of two proteins and two quesos. The décor inside the restaurant is cute and boho-chic, it's very "current" and the toilets (and amenities) were clean, shiny and to a good standard. We stopped here for dinner and was pleasantly surprised how delicious the food was. Tocaya Organica is open daily for lunch and dinner. The restaurant is pet-friendly and we had a cute little dog sitting on the table next to us and they run a self-service regime where you order at the cashier till and the waiters bring the food over to your given number which was no bother at all. "The two taco combo with two sides is a great and delicious deal. More than a restaurant, it's a sense of place. 2800 W Logan Blvd. As Californians, we compromise nothing when it comes to food or lifestyle. Who we are Santa Monica, CA 90401, 3725 Paseo Place Ste. Mi Tocaya is a force field of a restaurant that will protect you from whatever might be on your mind. Get menu, photos and location information for Tocaya Organica in W Hollywood, CA. more. Tacos here are the bomb. Very helpful service making suggestions for you to try. The ambiance and food are 10/10, the staff have become like family, and even through the pandemic,...it remains a solid choice for takeaway. Mi Tocaya Antojera is a casual Mexican restaurant from Chef Diana Davila. It's a big table, grab a seat. Fresh ideas, fresh flavor and a soulful vibe you'll find nowhere else. The service speed was fast and the food quality was unreal (so much so that we doubled our original order, not due to portion size but because it tasted so good that we wanted to try their other options) it's safe to say we were stuffed by the time we left. For the health-conscious and the flavor-obsessed. We chose to sit outdoors so we could people-watch and enjoy the sunshine. The décor inside the restaurant is cute and boho-chic, it's very "current" and the toilets (and amenities) were clean, shiny and to a good standard. Bottlefish and Tocaya Organica are two of my favorite go-to dining spots in LA for healthy eating. Recommended sides..." Upscale lighting, fixtures and furniture make for a date-worthy atmosphere. Tocaya Organica Beverly Center. Menu About Reviews. Fresh ideas, fresh flavor and a soulful vibe you'll find nowhere else. 151 ratings. Overall we were very impressed and would visit again soon. Tocaya Organica was founded in Venice, CA in 2016 with a mission for better eating. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, TocayaOrganica, Owner at Tocaya Organica, responded to this review, Venice has always danced to its own beat as the, happens under the warm California sun with sprawling. Modern Mexican means never compromising. 83 Food was good. (424) 352-0876. BEST TACOS AROUND – BEAUTIFUL LITTLE HEALTHY RESTAURANT, PERFECT LOCATION! Whenever I have...a question about my food or order, things get resolved quickly without a problem. Tocaya Organica, Los Angeles: See 13 unbiased reviews of Tocaya Organica, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,901 of 11,619 restaurants in Los Angeles. #2300 San Diego, CA 92130. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Upgrading your browser will ensure the best possible experience on our website: 1715 Pacific Ave Venice, CA 90291, Los Angeles, CA 90291. it remains a solid choice for takeaway. Burrito Box; a question about my food or order, things get resolved quickly without a problem. Their ingredients are of the highest quality, organic, and locally sourced. 2525 East Camelback Road, #115. Our entire menu starts off vegan with extras up to you (add protein/add cheese). Overall we were very impressed and would visit again soon. For us, food is a labor of love. Small steps make for big impact: on our health, our community and our world. We visited Tocaya Organica during our trip to Venice Beach and we're so happy we stumbled across it. The restaurant is quite small, but has an indoor and outdoor eating area. The space was clean and bright and there are $7 cocktails! As Californians, we compromise nothing when it comes to food or lifestyle. After eating there almost everyday since July 2017, I can easily recommend this restaurant to anyone as a must eat. it has to offer. But, I don’t like food spicy. Bold flavors, big taste, crave-worthy food made from real ingredients. Really fresh food and a lot of it for the money. 1070 After eating there almost everyday since July 2017, I can easily recommend this restaurant to anyone as a must eat. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hi Tom - great to hear! The servings are very generous and all the ingredients seem very fresh. With outdoor seating and local aesthetics, it's California chic at its finest. We noticed that you're using an outdated browser. Reservations. With an emphasis on bold flavors, this restaurant offers salads, tacos, bowls, wraps and burritos all hand made on site. Bowls; Burrito Box; Taco Bars; Salads; Sides; Signature Catering Packages. We chose to sit outdoors so we could people-watch and enjoy the sunshine. The fresh casual restaurant, located in Del Mar, serves Modern Organic Mexican cuisine with a chef-driven menu committed to sustainability and using locally-sourced organic ingredients. Tacos are very small, so order several if you're really hungry. I do pick-up at this location pretty often because the customer service is impeccable and I have to say that Oscar at the counter is the man. Tocaya Organica is a fast casual restaurant serving up a modern organic Mexican cuisine. Instagram: @journeywithussMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. For vegetarians, carnivores, the health-conscious and purists alike, we've got something for everyone. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly. The restaurant is pet-friendly and we had a cute little dog sitting on the table next to us and they run a self-service regime where you order at the cashier till and the waiters bring the food over to your given number which was no bother at all. That is the CHEAPEST cocktail you will get in LA so i recommend coming here for a reasonably priced meal and drinks with friends! Order food online at Tocaya Organica, San Diego with Tripadvisor: See 79 unbiased reviews of Tocaya Organica, ranked #0 on Tripadvisor among 5,067 restaurants in San Diego. Both restaurants recently announced some innovations that I wanted to share with you. I love you tocaya.More, I've been to various Tocaya locations in LA and this one is the best one! 41.928913100000 -87.697736100000. Chicago, IL 60647. 8500 Beverly Blvd Ste 107. Tocaya Organica has become a Los Angeles staple. Del Mar, CA 92130, 507 Wilshire Blvd. The restaurant also has a liquor license and we enjoyed a margarita (or two) in the beautiful Venice sunshine. The ambiance and food are 10/10, the staff have become like family, and even through the pandemic,... it remains a solid choice for takeaway. On the surface, Tocaya Organica seems very ... shiny. Since 2016 we've redefined dining with delicious, guilt-free meals that taste too good to be good for you. 283 reviews of Tocaya Organica - The Point "I was excited to try this place since they offer vegan options. Website. Tocaya Organica - Westwood, Westwood: See 3 unbiased reviews of Tocaya Organica - Westwood, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 9 restaurants in Westwood. It's situated just off of the main beach road (up one of the side streets), but it's worth the slight de-tour for the amazing food and drinks...it has to offer. Behind every burrito, bowl and salad is an uncompromising commitment to you. How sweet it is. We don't believe in shortcuts, so our meat and fish are 100% free of hormones, steroids and antibiotics. Offers vegan choices for salads, tacos, and burritos using savory pea protein, spiced tofu, and vegan cheese. Hand-chopped vegetables, fresh-pressed tortillas, and chefs that actually cook instead of just scoop. See 137 photos and 70 tips from 1614 visitors to Tocaya Organica. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Right next to the Venice Boardwalk and Hotel Erwin. More than a restaurant, it's a sense of place. If you are in the neighborhood and are looking for a quick bite. The sauce that came with it on the side was a bit too spicy for me. (872) 315-3947. Mexican restaurant chain with trendy vibe and contemporary cuisine style. Good drinks too! 3725 Paseo Place (424) 285-6080. They bring food to you. My hubs and I stopped by for lunch today and we've ordered delivery from Tocaya a few times but we've never sat inside the restaurant. Tocaya Organica El Segundo Menu Info Dinner , Lunch , Mexican Grubhub generally charges restaurants a commission of 10% to go toward the cost of providing delivery services. Chef Recommends: cilantro lime vegan chicken + queso fresco. Born in Venice CA, Tocaya embodies all that is California. I love you tocaya. All rights reserved. Extended Stay America Hotels in Los Angeles, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Los Angeles, Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Los Angeles, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, French Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Los Angeles, Thai Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Restaurants for Group Dining in Los Angeles, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Downtown. Horchata, limeades and teas are made fresh and delicious. Deciding where to eat shouldn't be divisive! My family thought it...was fine.More. Serves meat, vegan options available. Or book now at one of our other 11014 great restaurants in W Hollywood. Now Open in Los Angeles & Scottsdale. Our produce is sourced locally, our meals made right. Tocaya Organica has become a Los Angeles staple. Nothing new since my last review, but fact is that we keep on coming back and that should say enough. Tocaya Organica. Once inside, you can’t help but feel it: an attitude, an ambiance, a “vibe.”, 8720 W. Sunset Blvd. Yum. Highly recommend. Los Angeles, CA 90067. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Copyright © 2019 Tocaya Organica. Tocaya Organica Century City Menu Info Dinner , Healthy , Lunch , Mexican , Vegan , Vegetarian Grubhub generally charges restaurants a commission of 10% to go toward the cost of providing delivery services. The guiltless quesadillas with vegan picadillo and vegan chipotle jack is my favorite! Get quick answers from Tocaya Organica staff and past visitors. Their telephone number is +1 818-641-1921. West Hollywood, CA 90069, 10250 Santa Monica Blvd. Over-the-top flourishes (think marble and gold) create an elevated experience. The restaurant is quite small, but has an indoor and outdoor eating area. Navigating the menu, eating interesting Mexican food, and hanging out in this fun environment will just make you feel good - no matter what you end up deciding to do with your Powerball winnings. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The business is located in 4303 W Riverside Dr, Burbank, CA 91505, USA. Tocaya Organica is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . The restaurant also has a liquor license and we enjoyed a margarita (or two) in the beautiful Venice sunshine. Toca Madera is a modern take on traditional Mexican cuisine, featuring unique shared plates and specialty craft cocktails. 80 Order was correct. Café Gratitude. Tocaya Organica redefines what is possible in health conscious dining. Born in Venice CA, Tocaya embodies all that is California. Sort of- You order at the counter and take a number. Instagram: @journeywithuss. 80 Delivery was on time. Lavishly styled, naturally chill, no two locations are the same. Tocaya Organica only serves meats and fish that are fresh, never frozen, and 100% free of hormones, steroids, and antibiotics. Great little ambience and vibe too. Open until 10:00 PM … The restaurant was inspired by Chef Davila's travels with her family through the Mexican countryside. We hope to see you again soon. The service speed was fast and the food quality was unreal (so much so that we doubled our original order, not due to portion size but because it tasted so good that we wanted to try their other options) it's safe to say we were stuffed by the time we left. This was a very good meal. Order at the counter, and food is brought … Tocaya Salad Shredded romaine lettuce with whole black beans, diced tomato, diced red onions, sliced jalapeños, tortilla strips, chopped cilantro, sliced avocado & spicy cilantro-lime vinaigrette. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The fast-casual Mexican restaurant chain immigrated from California, bringing with it … Café Gratitude is a restaurant that has multiple locations and is definitely a favorite … From Hollywood to Scottsdale, we’ve got SoCal in our soul. Worth swinging by for a bite or happy hour. The service and order of food coming out properly is a bit off, but that's expected with this just being Day 2 of service. The menu reflects the restaurant’s commitment to sourcing local, organic and sustainable ingredients. Amazing grilled chicken taco n spicy margarita! Their burrito's had a unique taste and I will visit here again. Navigation; Sign In Sign Up Default menu, please select location; My Order: 0 items in cart, total value $0.00; Home Place Catering Order Catering Menu All Catering Menu Categories; Meal Prep & Family Platters. Felt like a fancy place. I loved the mix of flavors. Very unique feeling. Premiered 11/1/2019. The guiltless quesadillas with vegan picadillo and vegan chipotle jack is my favorite!More. 820 S Pacific Coast Hwy #112, El Segundo. I had the tostada bowl with chicken. Menu Order Online. Mi Tocaya Antojería celebrates the storied and rich history of Mexico and its cuisine, crafting unique takes on Mexican …

The Lamb By The Collingsworth Family, Mulberry Latest News, Why Is Paradox Engine Banned, Mahogany Tree Benefits, Whispering Winds Apartments, Honeycrisp Apple Sugar, Strawberry Walnut Smoothie, Ragnarok Job Sprites, Kindle App For Android, Daily Routine Of American Student, How To Make Ceramic Pots, Country Cottage Floor Plans, Scope And Importance Of Plant Breeding,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.