lycopodium how to take

As with all homeopathic remedies, it is best taken between meals. It has a slender stem that trails along the ground and vertical branches that grow to 3-4 in (7.5-10 cm). The problem of constipation is also there. In homeopathy, it is believed that every person has a particular constitution. It is also used to help people suffering from issues of self-esteem. Aching and painful hemorrhoids, which are sore to touch, marked inactivity of bowels, cramps in the rectum and small of the back, unsatisfactory stools, alternating diarrhea, and constipation are other symptoms. The hair fall usually follows abdominal diseases, or after parturition (childbirth). Due to lockdown we cannot go out anywhere. If they are suggested to take Homo medicines, they will be free from all above said problems and will get immediate and without side effect cure from UTI. Pls suggest me a homeopathic medicine to reduce my body weight and get it into a shape. I have go for toilet for 3 to 4,time in a day. Hello Doc , I am a 55yrs lady and put on weight specially on buttock , hips and thighs. I am 73 year old and using BP medicines from last 25 years. But I don’t know of which potentcy I have to take . One & half yr back my prostate was found normal. When frequent urine started 4weeks ago my general practice doctor required that I do HIV Antibody test which was negative. Thanks for broad homeopathic knowledge a such as Lycopodium and sepia also. This is ali here.38 yrs old.i am suffering from urine problem especially at night have to go repeatedly wash room even i drink littile water. In 24 hour I have to go to toilet min 4 times in 24 hour. I am now 55 years old. Subramanyam, Ph.D. मधुमेह, उच्च रक्तचाप, फ्रोजेन सोल्डर, जोंडों के दर्द tinitus aur प्रोस्टेट की दवा बताएं। 15-20 साल से पीड़ित हैं।. The potency of a remedy is the number of times it has been diluted and homeopathically processed. Gets worse with cold attacks during winter season. Please suggest. Lycopodium Clavatum is a homeopathic remedy derived from the spores of the plant known as Clubmoss or Wolf’s Foot. Lycopodium covers the symptoms of external and internal head issues. An excessive appetite that gets satiated easily, eating a small amount of food that creates fullness are characteristic features. I have visited doctor of Alopathy for problem of constipation. I am 31 yrs old female and taking Clearstone drop and SBL drop no. Lycopodium is often recommended for mild states of anxiety. Prostate has enlarged. The person needing Lycopodium may have freckles that are yellowish, pale, and gray, with blue circles around the eyes. I have no desire at all . After some allopathic treatment I was feeling better. The plant belongs to the Lycopodiaceae family and is related to mosses and ferns. –The urine come with serious urgency to the extent that if I do not urinate immediately I will urinate into my pants. Place the lycopodium in a bright area. Suggest homeopathic. We find great anxiety. Recently on sanding Prostate Gland enlorged 3mm. These are arranged in a cone-like strobilus at the end of the upright stems. Kidney: Acts upon kidneys and bladder, Lycopodium produces frequent painful micturition with cloudy, sedimentous urine, like brick dust and sometimes mucus and blood in urine. I am having also urinary tract infection. A Web Experience brought to you by LEAFtv, Lycopodium, International Association of Homeopathy, Dr. Randy Martin, Certified Classical Homeopath and Doctor of Oriental Medicine, CCH, Ph.D., OMD, L. What would be a good choice for this condition. His bilirubin levels are high and he is having constipation of which his stools are very pale. What homeopathy medicine shall i go for to cure this condition. Also taking Lycopodium 200 for many stomach and digestion problems and for minute gallstone. Kidney shaped cases include spores of one kind only and are borne on the upper surface of the leaf blade of specialized leaves. Take (1) LYCOPODIUM 30-10 ml sealed bottle-2 Drops in 1 tsf water daily at 6am, 630am,7am before breakfast (2) ACID SULPH 30-10 ml sealed bottle-2 Drops in 1 tsf water daily before lunch & dinner (3) ROBINIA Q 60 ML-20 Drops in 1/4 cup of water morning night daily after meals (4) Y LAX TAB- 20 tabs-2 tabs with 1/2 glass of Luke warm water daily night at bedtime till constipation persists. Please click the link to understand Scientific basis on homeopathy . But again & again facing same problem. I think this is due to over masturbation in my childhood . Lycopodium is a deep seated, long acting remedy. Complaints usually aggravate after consumption of flatulent foods like cabbage, beans, and onions. Digestive Organs: Lycopodium produces slow, irregular digestion, flatulence, and constipation, also congestion of the liver with all of its concomitants, constipation, and flatulence. In short I have all the symptoms of a kidney failure. Main Lycopodium 200 potential ki dawa din main eak baar le raha hoon pichle do days se . Feels exhausted & likes to remain in rest. Such people usually have a dry temperament and dark complexion. He told my digestive system is very slow. When sexual dysfunction accompanies a gastrointestinal problem such as frequent bloating, gas and food intolerances, Lycopodium 200 twice … I have low blood pressure which is 64/104. I am taking Lycopodium 200 One dose. Relief when I relieve myself and sometimes painful gas. Such people are usually hypochondriacs which means that they have abnormal anxiety about their health. Grinding sound in joints when moving and pop up sound if they are idle for 10-15 min.mind is anxious and gets irritated to the slightest of wrong things. Lycopodium has always proven its efficacy in treating the cases of sciatica. If the … Click This link To Understand the Side Effects of the above mentioned Homeopathic Medicines. It works wonderfully in cases of malnutrition. It is also useful for ailments that stem from domineering parents or siblings. Cell No.9444007681. Pl suggest some remedy. Water the … If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, hypotension or a headache as side-effects when using Lycopodium Clavatum medicine then it may not be safe to drive a vehicle or operate heavy … I read your information on Lycopodium and wonder if I have misunderstood your writings about Kidney Stones taking Lycopodium. Right-sided sciatica, painful corns, and callosities on soles, toes, and fingers, a feeling where one foot feels hot and one foot feels cold are other symptoms. Tympanitic distension of abdomen is present. –Dizziness. But after some days issues started again. Iam 53 years old male. I’m 74 years, white male living in California.

Extra Linguistic Examples, Electrical Installation Guide Schneider Electric Pdf, Btu To Watts Air Conditioner, Stokes Real Mayonnaise, Philosophical Investigations Website, Reversible Outdoor Rug 8x10, Three Olives Loopy Discontinued, Ib Biology Textbook Pdf,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.