mi tocaya reservations

Mi Tocaya Antojeria is a Michelin Bib Gourmand Mexican restaurant located in the Logan Square neighborhood. Reservations are available for more than 5 people at this number: 872-315-3947. Mi Tocaya Antojeria 2800 W Logan blvd, Chicago, IL 60647 (872) 315-3947. I ordered the 1 lb Carne Asada Familiare and an order of Guacamole and Chips carryout on a Friday night. Get Mi Tocaya Antojeria for delivery or pickup. The restaurant was inspired by Chef Davila's travels with her family through the Mexican countryside. Restaurant Reservations May Require Answering COVID-19 Health Questions. On Sundays, Mi Tocaya’s patio transforms into a farmers market featuring locally grown produce, and flowers from Geneva Lakes Produce. Does Mi Tocaya Antojera offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? Mi Tocaya – a restaurant from the Michelin Guide Find all the information you need on the Mi Tocaya restaurant: Michelin guide review, user reviews, cuisine, opening times, meal prices… Mi Tocaya - a Michelin Guide restaurant. Restaurants are struggling due to Covid. The place was packed and my order was ready at around 6pm. Mi Tocaya Antojeria is a neighborhood Mexican restaurant from acclaimed Chef Diana Davila. - I've been wanting to try Mi Tocaya Antojeria for a while as it's rated as one of the best Mexican restaurants in Chicago. Este establecimiento te sirve platos por $25-50. Now offering pickup & no-contact delivery for … Mi Tocoya's menu features bold flavors and hearty portions. Rather than being understanding - which most high end restaurants do. USD Mi Tocaya Antojeria is a gem for fans of Mexican food. As Californians, we compromise nothing when it … Mi Tocaya, or “my namesake” in Spanish, is commonly used as a term of endearment when someone has the same name as oneself. Translate Tocaya. Through food & drink, guests will be invited to share in Davila’s cherished memories of her summers and extensive travels throughout Mexico with her family. ADDRESS 2800 W LOGAN BLVD. Mi Tocaya, or “my namesake” in Spanish, is commonly used as a term of endearment when someone has the same name as oneself. From Mexico’s streets to restaurant tables far and wide. Mi Tocaya is a force field of a restaurant that will protect you from whatever might be on your mind. • Mexican, 25 Tocaya Near You Founded in Venice in 2016, Tocaya now has 17 locations from Santa Monica to Scottsdale, and counting! At present, we do not have menu information for this restaurant. Mi Tocaya Antojería - 2800 W. Logan Blvd, Chicago, Illinois 60647 - Rated 4.8 based on 49 Reviews "I'm obsessed with this place. Been down the street from me for a couple years and took till seeing that burrito and glowing salsa on check please to order, this is hands down the best take out I've had in MONTHS! Let’s support them by booking a table where safe, or ordering food to go. Mi Tocaya is a small plate restaurant that doesn't deliver on its hype. Join acclaimed Chef Diana Dávila for a private event at her signature restaurant, Mi Tocaya Antojería. Through food & drink, guests will be invited to share in Davila’s cherished memories of her summers and extensive travels throughout Mexico with her family. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good website experience and improve our site and services. Phil Watson September 27, 2018 Chef Dávila will host this special evening and share stories of her culinary journey. It was through her journeys that Davila was able to experience the culture and culinary traditions of the Mexican people and learn about some regional dishes that aren't widely used in Mexican restaurants in America. USD Boasting a lively, charming ambience; friendly, knowledgeable service; and a delicious menu courtesy of Chef/owner Diana Dávila, Mi Tocaya is a welcome addition to the burgeoning Logan Square food scene. CHICAGO, IL 60647 872-315-3947 HOURS Wednesday-Saturday: 4-9PM Media Inquiries Lauren Hammond lauren@lmrestaurant.com Mi Tocaya, or “my namesake” in Spanish, is commonly used as a term of endearment when someone has the same name as oneself. The restaurant was inspired by Chef Davila's travels with her family through the Mexican countryside. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Mi Tocaya Antojera is a casual Mexican restaurant from Chef Diana Davila. Navigating the menu, eating interesting Mexican food, and hanging out in this fun environment will just make you feel good - no matter what you end up deciding to do with your Powerball winnings. See authoritative translations of Tocaya in English with example sentences and audio pronunciations. Tortas and burritos ready for takeout and delivery Wed-Sun. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Mi Tocaya Antojeria 2800 W Logan Blvd Chicago IL 60647. Fresh ideas, fresh flavor and a soulful vibe you'll find nowhere else. Through food & drink, guests will be invited to share in Davila’s cherished memories of her summers and extensive travels throughout Mexico with her family. It was through her journeys that Davila was able to experience the culture and culinary traditions of the Mexican people and learn about some regional dishes that aren't widely used in Mexican restaurants in America. Mexico & Central America - Mi tocaya y yo en Panama - Who we were: I grew up in Panama and wanted to share that beautiful country with my namesake, mi tocaya. All rights reserved. Born in Venice CA, Tocaya embodies all that is California. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. 332 Reviews (872) 315-3947 Website. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Mi Tocaya Antojeria is a neighborhood Mexican restaurant from acclaimed Chef Diana Davila. Opening Hours. Bring friends, order a clever seasonal cocktail, try something from the menu and you’ll no doubt leave with a renewed love for Mexican cuisine. Mi Tocaya Antojería is a neighborhood Mexican restaurant serving traditional Mexican style antojos. Mi Tocaya Antojería celebrates the storied and rich history of Mexico and its cuisine, crafting unique takes on Mexican mainstays with a focus on fresh, authentic places. 4,047 were here. Sample dishes like guisado de nopalitos, a fragrant, earthy stew with cactus, zucchini and charred chilies, served with delicious knobs of salt-dusted fried cheese curds and warm corn tortillas. Without getting ahead of myself, it may be the best Mexican I have ever tried and the most unique. Mi Tocaya, or “my namesake” in Spanish, is commonly used as a term of endearment when someone has the same name as oneself. John C. 28 days ago on Yelp. Information About How We Use Cookies. Copyright © 2020 MICHELIN Guide. Wow! Learn how to make this chef’s take on the traditional cactus paddle stew. Takeout & delivery from the best local restaurants delivered safely to your door. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 50 Mi Tocaya, n.º 1040 entre los restaurantes de Chicago: 987 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. Mi Tocaya Antojera is a casual Mexican restaurant from Chef Diana Davila. Opening Hours. The short but intriguing listing of “small cravings” (antojitos) is influenced by the less-explored Aztec cuisine. At present, Mi Tocaya Antojera has no reviews. Mi Tocoya has a full bar in addition to its kitchen and guests can order imported Mexican beer or try one of the house margaritas. Chef Diana Davila has created an amazing restaurant for the community in the Logan Square neighborhood. The MICHELIN inspectors’ point of view, information on prices, types of cuisine and opening hours on the MICHELIN Guide's official website At the menu there are dishes such as Guacamole ($10), mushroom flautas ($17) and steak burrito ($14). On the most recent occasion - I had a reservation booked but needed to cancel due to circumstances outside my control. With its vivid dining room and ambitious take on Mexican cuisine, Mi Tocaya may be your new go-to for tacos al pastor---or something completely different, like the rich and earthy fideos secos soup. Having read about the restaurant in the NY Times and coming in to town, I knew to make reservations to avoid missing out. From tacos to enchiladas, these affordable Mexican establishments shine in the Windy City. The event will include a cocktail and hors d’oeuvres reception and four-course shared plates dinner featuring a selection of Chef Dávila’s favorite Mexican recipes. Order takeaway and delivery at Mi Tocaya Antojeria, Chicago with Tripadvisor: See 42 unbiased reviews of Mi Tocaya Antojeria, ranked #881 on … Tacos can be a la carte and guests are encouraged to mix and match so the get a taste of the variety available.

Who Built The Union Pacific Railroad Bohannon, How To Check If Computer Is On Domain Windows 10, Automobile Parts And Functions Pdf, Utilitarian Theory Of Rights, Mysterious Cave Fallout 76 Quest, Baked Lays Variety Pack Costco, Redfish Tackle Setup, Samsung Mc12j8035ct Manual, Hotel Boulderado Deals,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.