night queen strain

The name Night Queen refers to the fact the strain is best used at night so you can pass out. Expect a nice, uplifting mental effect. In 1997, the Night Queen strain was revised a bit, but a few years later, because of considerably decreased sales figures, she shared the fate of a couple of other old classic strains on the market, giving way to newly bred and released strains. Seed Bank: Dutch Passion Seeds. Expect a nice, uplifting mental effect. CBD Queen is now firmly established as one of the best medical strains around. The cat has been let out the bag…. Delete Night Queen From My Favorites. Smallest plants were 6-7' and largest at 10ft with dozens of colas after only 2 prunings. AutoNight Queen has a powerful sticky crops with a great quality and quantity. Available from 1st January 2016! Her spicy aromas and citrus flavors provide cannabis connoisseurs with something special. Both the taste and aroma are sweet, which patients love. Night Queen Auto is the auto-flowering version of the Afghani Night Queen plant. Flowering Length (Days) 70. A highly resinous Night Queen and Automatic Mazar were crossed to create a new strain. Share. Night Queen is a pure and unhybridised Afghani Indica first seen in the 1980’s and now making a re-appearance in the Dutch Passion collection. Strength: High + Duration: 3 Hours : Marijuana Seeds For Sale - Click For Prices. Strain Review: Night Queen by Dutch Passion Stoner April 18, 2015 April 20, 2015 The Strains 420 , Cannabis , ganja , Marijuana , maryjane , Night Queen , weed 0 DESCRIPTION: After an absence of 10 years Dutch Passion are pleased to announce the return of Night Queen . August 25, 2015. Add comment. "Auto Night Queen" cannabis grow journal. THC Levels: 20%. Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor, Outdoor. Auto Night Queen® continues the family tradition of premium strength sticky kush harvests which are well above average in quality and quantity. No products to compare; Clear all Compare. Reviews. It's one of our strongest indicas ever with THC levels of over 20% and she won 1st Prize at the 2015 Champions Cup in Malaga. Night Queen has now been brought back due to customer demand for it. Seedsman. The harvest is special old-school Afghani weed, sticky resin coats the blooms with citrus flavours and spicy scents. One of the longest auto-flowering strain, this strain sure is the Queen in terms of her flowering period and potency. Strain Profile: Night Queen by Dutch Passion. Close × Change Night Queen Favorite Options. 3 min read. Harvest yield, seeds review, grow details. Both the taste and aroma are sweet, which patients love. It can grow equally well in both indoors and outdoors , as long as your outdoors climate is decently warm, more than 70 Fahrenheit for the majority of its growing time. High/Effects: Body, Cerebral, Powerful, Relaxing. Notify Me When Night Queen Becomes Available At A Dispensary Near Me. The name also references the dark-green, almost purplish-black foliage characteristic of pure Afghanica strains and strains such as Black Domina. Oct 14, 2015 #8 Grim Reefer said: Hi Hazy Im subbed for this i really cant wait to see what time could be. Night Queen produces very large buds. See Disclaimer . Night Queen produces very large buds. Reactions: dankstyle J, Bromeo, Merlin.BAMF and 11 others. The top class body stone remains a key feature of Night Queen, this is a second chance to get the best ever version of a 1980â s classic which is on the same high-end quality level as Mazar. Its an unusual variety because I remember Night Queen in the original 1980s Dutch Passion colour catalogue. : Kelly ist infiziert. More Details. Pamir Gold Feminized. If too lazy: Night Queen is a pure and unhybridised Afghani Indica first seen in the 1980’s and now making a re-appearance in the Dutch Passion collection. Genealogy. I realize this strain is hybrid and classed as mostly indica but it's growth is very sativa like, multiple branching and can get TALL. Night Queen is considered a potent strain, obviously an indica-dominant variety, often consumed for a good night. Leave a Review . It’s definitely a nighttime weed, with its aphrodisiac effects, but it doesn’t make me collapse the way Hash Plant does. Lineage: Afghan Mazar-i-Sharif, Night Queen. Auto Night Queen® was created from the original Afghani Night Queen® by Dutch Passion, a highly resinous variety. AutoNight Queen was created from our original Afghani Night Queen®, a highly resinous variety. THC levels is of over 20%. Freddy's Best Auto?? Night Queen has now been brought back due to customer demand for it. Close. Night Queen is a heavy yielder with all the earthy aromas you hope for in a top quality marijuana strain with the addition of some spicy flavours that the old-timers and connoisseurs will savour. AutoNight Queen was created from our original Afghani Night Queen®, a highly resinous variety. This Indica dominant can be grown in any environment and is known to produce a great harvest of 500 gr/m 2.. Night Queen Auto is the auto-flowering version of the famous Afghani Night Queen and gives a taste that is very reminiscent of the Afghani hash. Ein Stimme ruft sie zu sich. This strain is a Sativa-Indica Hybrid. The plant produces high yields of frosty buds when grown in ideal conditions. Nightqueen cannabis strain by Dutch Passion is an Indica Afghan strain containing only 5% Sativa and a THC level of 18-20%. Skip to content Spiritleaf SK Online is Open For Business - Same Day Delivery, Curbside and In-Store Pickup Available. Patients seeking a typical Sativa experience are not disappointed by Night Queen. Details. She grows in a compact and bushy form and produces long and dense blooms of very heavy hitting indica bud. Yield: Indoor Yield: 500 gr/m2, Outdoor Yield: 150 gr/Per Plant. Auto Night Queen® was created from our original Afghani Night Queen®, a highly resinous variety. Preview - Folge 10: Was hat der Meister mit Kelly vor? AutoNight Queen was created from our original Afghani Night Queen®, a highly resinous variety. Auto Night Queen: A High Yielding Autoflowering Strain. Night Queen. Strength: High + Duration: 3 Hours : Marijuana Seeds For Sale . THC potency : High. 1222 people reached . AutoNight Queen is one of the strongest indicas in the Dutch Passion catalogue. Dutch Passion has created Night Queen to be a fully feminized, hard-hitting hash strain, coming in at 15-20% THC.Yields have been reported at up to 360 gr from a single seed. Genealogy. AutoNight Queen was created from our original Afghani Night Queen®, a highly resinous variety. Grow room Indoor, growing in Soil. Night Queen is a 95% indica marijuana strain which is a fast-growing, early-flowering typical indica that shows an excellent resistance to pests and diseases such as mould spores. It’s one of our strongest indicas ever with THC levels of over 20% and she won 1st Prize at the 2015 Champions Cup in Malaga. Strains: Dutch Passion Auto Night Queen by GardenOfHerbs. Strain Name: Night Queen Autoflowering Seeds. As a shorter, squatter bush, Night Queen does well in indoor gardens, though outdoor growers will also find success in semi-humid climates. Night Queen Strain is an old Dutch Passion strain from the 1980s before DP was a registered company, which was discontinued more than 10 years ago. Hazy Crashing Mojo. Seed Type: Autoflowering, Feminized. Like. It was created by crossing Night Queen with an Afghani Mazar-i-Sharif auto from the gen bank maintained by Dutch Passion.. AutoNight Queen can be grown indoors, outdoors and in a greenhouse and will take 10 weeks from germination to complete its life-cycle. The other two are Indicas are in the form of the legendary Northern Lights and the widely-respected medical strain Juanita La Lagrimosa. Still updating as seeds release and as people update me with descriptions they may have saved, hopes this helps anyone who already purchased and wants to know more about the strain they purchased. Your Seeds. The strain has won the 1st Prize at the 2015 Champions Cup in Malaga. Cannabis Feminized Seeds. Night Queen is a notably easy indica to grow, thanks to its stabilized landrace genetics. Night Queen Cannabis Strain. Night Queen Strain is an old Dutch Passion strain from the 1980s before DP was a registered company, which was discontinued more than 10 years ago. Patients seeking a typical Sativa experience are not disappointed by Night Queen. Auto Night Queen is a top quality award-winning autoflowering strain that has earned its place in the cannabis world. AutoNight Queen continues the family tradition of premium strength sticky kush harvests which are well above average in quality and quantity. She grows in a compact and bushy form and produces long and dense blooms of very heavy hitting indica bud. Night Queen is a heavy yielder with all the earthy aromas one could hope for in a top quality marijuana strain with the addition of some spicy flavors that the old-timers and connoisseurs will savor. SKU: OSS-Nig-191 Category: Strains & Prices. There’s actually 5% THC in CBD Queen,. Night Queen. Compare. THE STRAIN - MI 23:55 - Our Storefront is Open 7 Days a Week! Nugs are dark emerald with purple undertones, luminous orange hairs and transparent trichomes that go lilac in the light. It's one of our strongest indicas ever with THC levels of over 20% and she won 1st Prize at the 2015 Champions Cup in Malaga. This strain is a mostly Indica Hybrid. Dream Queen is an extremely easy strain to try and grow yourself, as it doesn’t really require many advanced techniques. Home / Strains & Prices Night Queen Feminized Seeds $ 33.79 – $ 84.57. This indica-dominant lady features compact, cone-like buds that are decorated with purple and reddish leaves. Notify Me When Night Queen Becomes Available At A Dispensary Near Me. print; share × Add Night Queen To Your Favorites. Night Queen, the Queen of the Night, vanished from the scene. AutoNight Queen continues the family tradition of premium strength sticky kush harvests which are well above average in quality and quantity. Night Queen is a 95% indica marijuana strain which is a fast-growing, early-flowering typical indica that shows excellent resistance to pests and diseases such as mould spores. At just 8-9 weeks to fully flower, she'll be over & done before you know it. It's one of our strongest indicas ever with THC levels of over 20% and she won 1st Prize at the 2015 Champions Cup in Malaga. Repost. Strain: Night Queen. The harvest is special old-school Afghani weed, sticky resin coats the blooms with citrus flavours and spicy scents. White Queen stood out as one of the hardiest and easiest to grow strains this season. Night Queen is a pure and unhybridised Afghani Indica first seen in the 1980’s and now making a re-appearance in the Dutch Passion collection. Night Queen is an old Dutch Passion strain from the 1980s, before DP was a registered company, which was discontinued more than 10 years ago. It won 1st prize at the 2015 Champions Cup in Malaga due to its potency. Joined Aug 12, 2012 Messages 2,612 Reputation 0 Reaction score 6,506 Points 0. indica Night Queen. The top class body stone remains a key feature of Night Queen, this is a second chance to get the best ever version of a 1980?s classic which is on the same high-end quality level as Mazar. New variety! Short and compact, she’s perfect for your collection, indoor or outdoor in a greenhouse. Auto Night Queen® continues the family tradition of premium sticky kush harvests. Night Queen is a knock-out Afghani from Dutch Passion which came to my attention after winning 1st Prize in the coveted indoor category at the Spannabis Champions Cup. from €$47.29. It's a Google Sheets Link , I suggest you click it to view. Night Queen has ... 941 views. Figure I post this too! Auto Night Queen... now I am excited.. The cultivar reaches maturity quickly, in eight to nine weeks when grown indoors.

Ragnarok Mobile Assassin Farming Guide, Star Png Logo, Gibson Es-335 Body, Database Icon Vector, Software Engineering Pressman Chapter 3 Ppt, Cinnamon Soda Big Red,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.