northville forest apartments

$1,256. If you enjoy paying high utility bills due to 40 year old windows this is the place for you! Ft. The apartments are very spacious and well maintained. Diamond Forest Apartments Photos A Park-Like Setting. The grounds themselves are in great shape and are always maintained. We're planning to stay until we move out of state. Doris is a delightful Office Manager and the Maintenance Team is wonderful. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. Our pet-friendly community is located on 7 Mile Road, right near Northville … We moved only because we bought a…, I lived at Northville Forest Apartments for over 6 years and I loved it. I followed up by since I never had any rejection for rental application or any credit card application and none of these reasons were mentioned on the phone. 15544 Northville Forest Drive, Plymouth, MI 48170, Plymouth Charter Township Apartments For Rent, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 48170 (11), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48170 (11), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48170 (1), 48170 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (8), 48170 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (10), 48170 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (12), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48170 (9), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48170 (5). Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Management and maintenance are very efficient. Check out 160 verified apartments for rent in Northville, MI with rents starting as low as $750. Contact now: Good News! The quality of the apartment and location is excellent. Multiple Winner of Best of Plymouth Apartments! I've rented for a great part of my life, and have never enjoyed any complex more than Northville Forest Apartments. Ratings & reviews of Northville Forest in Plymouth, MI. Parking: At first I was concerned that there were no carports as Michigan winters can be pretty bad however it seems that the trees and landscaping help to keep…, I must say I am pretty shocked that such blasting comments have been made about this apartment complex and its management. Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments an ideal living experience. I am within 25 minutes of downtown Detroit and Ann Arbor. Been living in our apartment for three years and we love it! 880 sqft. Find the best-rated Plymouth apartments for rent near Northville Forest at ApartmentRatings.com. I never seen this as requirement elsewhere and also I haven’t seen any document that mention this requirement. Despite this, we would not recommend living in this complex because of the management…, After 20 years of being a homeowner, I decided to sell my home and lease an apartment. We have been here 2 years and just signed for a third. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. To top it off, the staff and the neighbors have been nothing but nice and friendly. Management…, We stayed in a townhouse for 5 years, and really didn't want to leave, it is a fantastic place. A location in Plymouth . To begin with, Tracy helped me do the leasing over the phone/mail and made it easy every step of the way. 2 Bedrooms. Our community features picturesque grounds, a variety of amenities, and an excellent location making Northville Woods Apartments an ideal living experience. Nearby Apartments Favorite. I love having so many windows. This unique environment offers the privacy and security of a smaller community with the enchantment of a forest setting. my wife and i have lived at northville forest for two years now and love it here. I defintely recommend looking into Northville Forest! my only real complaint--other than not being able to have a dog--would be the age of the apartments, as the windows, doors, and some of the appliances--air conditioners, ovens, etc--are older and may need maintenance or replacing altogether. There was a general error. 17 min 47 min 60+ min View Routes. is a Michigan Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on October 1, 2002. Northville Forest Apartments. Very old but maintenance does a…, If you long for the chance to live near roosters, chickens, skunks and drunken rednecks this is the place for you! Name and address for Northville Forest Apartments on 15544 Northville Forest Dr, Plymouth, MI 48170 provided by ALN Apartment Data. The location is perfect, great restaurants, bars and centrally located. The grounds are so beautiful and quiet. Now a SimplyBetter Community! The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is B3472G. The apartment it self is very nice (I'm in the 2bedroom with study). It may lack some amenities offered by other places, the personal attention more than makes up for the inconvenience of doing dishes by hand and buying your own microwave. 2 washers and 2 dryers for a whole 16 apartments. Truthfully, it’s not far off! I only wish the unit I want is available to take right away. This home was built in 2020 and last sold on for. The graciousness of English Tudor architecture is dramatically highlighted by landscaped courts, majestic trees, open sweeps of space, and pleasant vistas. There are currently 0 units listed for rent at 44677 Oak Forest Dr on Zumper. The windows are really bad, so the heating bills are high, but that is offset by the reasonable rental cost. We know how important aesthetics are in making a house feel like a home. Browse Northville, MI apartments with rents starting from $919 and submit your rental application today! Tracey was very helpful and answered all of my questions and gave me updates on my apartment throughout the application/moving process. P.S. Maybury State Park offers residents of Northville apartments a chance to get out and stretch their legs. Username and password do not match an active account. Some apartments for rent in Northville might offer rent specials. This unique environment offers the privacy and security of a smaller community with the enchantment of a forested setting. FYI for anyone moving here - be very wary if they try to put you in the back of the complex. I looked before moving here & this is the 1st. 23140 Halsted Rd. Northville Forest Apartments is a 260 unit complex located in prestigious Northville Township. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 1-2 Beds; ... so feel free to contact them and find out all you need to know about the apartment you’re interested in. The apartment it self is very nice (I'm in the 2bedroom with study). Did you. I'm going to be living here for as long as I can.. Two things worth mentioning, the buildings were built in the 70s.. To begin with, Tracy helped me do the leasing over the phone/mail and made it easy every step of the way. You would think it is a senior citizens community with the way these people act. Located in Northville. The management and maintenance staff are great and keep the place in excellent condition. apt. Dunn and is located at 26645 W Twelve Mile Rd Ste 200, Southfield, MI 48034. No big loud parties or wild out of control people that I have encountered. I received a notice 2 days after I signed a letter of intent to renew my lease that I had to move out by the end of the month…, I have applied for housing at Northville Forest Apt and the office received my application as well as the app fees. If there is an opening, I highly recommend you get a place here. Our pet-friendly community is located on 7 Mile Road, right near Northville Rd. That has a window in the kitchen & the bathroom. The graciousness of English Tudor architecture is dramatically highlighted by landscaped courts, majestic trees, open sweeps of space, and pleasant vistas. I miss you Tracy! Sounds picture-perfect, right? Actually, my husband and I miss Northville Forest. And, if you just want to relax, picnic and enjoy the wide open spaces of the park. Look for Northville apartments for rent, and find a jewel in the Midwest. There is no way for this to be a requirement, simple they wouldn’t have their apartment complex full.

Ollie King Ps2, Electrical Installation Project Proposal, Are Daisies Poisonous To Horses, Haunted Car Park Singapore, Famous Photojournalists Today, Average Salary In Sweden For Software Engineers, Parallel Computing For Data Science Pdf, California Clapper Rail Endangered, Pathfinder Two-handed Shield,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.