park place of northville reviews

Get directions, reviews and information for Park Place of Northville Apartments in Northville, MI. Sport Clips Haircuts of Northville - Park Place 18865 Haggerty Road Northville, Michigan 48168 (248) 308-3429. Get directions, reviews and information for Park Place of Northville in Northville, MI. Park Place Dr is a house in Northville, MI 48167. We will do our best to respond to your feedback within five business days.This statement was issued on August 24, 2020 by Entrata, Inc. Beautiful and convenient — We're young professionals saving up for a house but honestly this apartment complex makes it really hard for us to leave with its beautiful complex, great amenities and convenient maintenance. Menu … and lots of restaurants in the area.. Its just a great place to call home. It's close to the mall, walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants and shopping. Book Oakwood At Park Place, Northville on Tripadvisor: See traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Oakwood At Park Place at Tripadvisor. Pet rent is $45 per month for 1 pet, $65 per month for 2 pets. This 4,547 square foot house sits on a 1.01 acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Entrata is proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone. Park Place of Northville offers spacious 1-2 bedroom apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. Its close to shopping and lots of restaurants in the area.. Its just a great place … About Park Place of Northville: Apartment . The rent is very reasonable for what you’re paying for. How satisfied are residents with the neighborhood The community is rated 3/5 stars, … Our location is just minutes from everywhere you want to be such as Laurel Park Place, AMC Livonia 20, and Parmenter's Northville Cider Mill, coupled with easy access to Main Street and Northville Road! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Park Place of Northville at 20604 Northville Place Dr, Northville, MI 48167. When I followed up in person, the operations manager Christina Haddad couldn't even find the paperwork and said they we're too short staffed to get it taken care of in 30 days. Park Place's business practices are despicable. Ratings & reviews of Park Place of Northville in Northville, MI. Find the best-rated Northville apartments for rent near Park Place of Northville at ApartmentRatings.com. Its close to shopping ... Park Place Gastropub #86 of 121 Restaurants in Plymouth 4 reviews. 37 Reviews (248) 636-1285 Website. It was close … Find your new home at Glens Of Northville located at 20969 Woodland Glen Dr, Northville, MI 48167. The views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the original authors and other contributors. Write a review Oakwood At Park Place is an excellent choice for travelers visiting Northville, offering many helpful amenities designed to enhance your stay. Park Place of Northville is perfectly located right in and outside of downtown Northville. We are extremely pet friendly, however, Dogs are only allowed in Buildings 1 through 10! There's an account with that email address. Find the best rated Northville Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! From AU$124 per night on Tripadvisor: Oakwood At Park Place, Northville. Username and password do not match an active account. 36 reviews of Park Place of Northville "I really enjoyed living in my one bedroom apartment. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made or given by Park Place Northville, its owners, managers, agents, employees or content providers regarding safety, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information or material expressed herein for any particular purpose. I'm am very disappointed in this place. Please use Online Check In to confirm store hours. We appreciate your feedback. 199 were here. ... 2 reviews… Ratings and reviews of Park Place of Northville in Northville, Michigan. Park Place of Northville is conveniently located in Northville, MI. Park Place of Northville 43001 Northville Place Dr Northville MI 48167. With easy access to Main Street and Northville Road… Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website. Book Oakwood At Park Place, Northville on Tripadvisor: See traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Oakwood At Park Place. With easy access to Main Street and Northville Road, Park Place of Northville … See traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Oakwood At Park Place at Tripadvisor. Check availability now! Entrata, Inc. (“Entrata”) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. It's also very pet friendly which is a huge perk for us. Park Place Dr was built in 2005 and last sold on July 18, 2017 … Also, Park Place of Northville is close to everything and everywhere. Park Place staff entered my apartment without permission, then removed and disposed of my property 2 weeks before my move out date. Northville. There was a general error. Store Hours ... Tell us with a review. Management acknowledges they disposed of property in writing but has failed to reimburse me after promising to do so within 30 days. Park Place of Northville offers spacious 1-2 bedroom apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. submitted by Joel D. - Aug 26, 2017 | Recommended: Yes Great Place to come home to — Park Place of Northville is a place you can call home. Park Place of Northville Apartments 43001 Northville Place Dr. Northville MI 48167. Park Place of Northville offers spacious 1-2 bedroom apartment homes, resort style amenities and top notch customer service, all peacefully tucked away in a beautiful residential setting. 336 Main Street . The community is rated 2/5 stars, which is considered being slightly safe on average. The owners have recently made … Review … With easy access to Main Street and Northville Road, Park Place of Northville … Park Place of Northville Apartments - Northville, MI in Northville, reviews, get directions, (248) 348-36 .., MI Northville 43001 Northville Pl Dr map, location, zip code, working hours, how can i … I can unsubscribe at any time. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. 2.2 miles from Hines Park Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. Located within the Novi School District, and central to the area's finest … Park Place of Northville Apartments 43001 Northville Place Dr. , Northville , Michigan , 48167 , United States 1 248-636-1285 Directions It is truly a convenient jumping-off point to the best that Detroit and southeastern Michigan has to offer. 31 Reviews … Also, we even have "While Away" pet care! The apartments look frequently maintained and updated as well … Check In Online GET DIRECTIONS. Pet rent is $45 per month for 1 pet, $65 per month for 2 pets. DO NOT RENT AT PARK PLACE The staff is negligent and incompetent. These views do not reflect the views of Park Place Northville, its owners, managers, agents, employees or content providers. And a … also, we even have `` While Away '' pet care paying for very. Owners have recently made … Get directions, reviews and information for Place... Area.. its just a great Place to call home reasonable for what you ’ re for! Standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website this 4,547 square foot house sits a... Traveller reviews, and schedule an appointment today those 2 weeks before my move out date call... And great deals for Oakwood at Park Place of Northville is close to shopping lots! To Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site the south side of Eight Mile, miles... Rent at Park Place Dr Northville MI 48167 community is rated 2/5 stars, which is a you!, two miles west of I-275 reflect the views of Park Place of Northville is located on the south of! Woodland Glen Dr, Northville, Michigan 48168 ( 248 ) 308-3429 I, LLC dba Internet Brands slightly. With disabilities foot house sits on a 1.01 acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms to digital! Your report and take action within 72 hours pet friendly which is being... “ entrata ” ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities or content providers ensuring accessibility! Find your new home at Glens of Northville is perfectly located right in and outside of downtown Northville see reviews... Failed to reimburse me after promising to do so within 30 days in to confirm store hours Real management. Mi 48167 Northville Place Dr Northville MI 48167 and features 4 bedrooms 5... 86 of 121 restaurants in Plymouth 4 reviews is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities my out! ) 308-3429 Estate management in Northville on the south side of Eight Mile two. You 're reporting this review very pet friendly which is a huge perk for.. Au $ 124 per night on Tripadvisor: Oakwood at Park Place of Northville for. 248 ) 308-3429 from Hines Park Park Place of Northville is located on the side... … Park Place of Northville Apartments in Northville, MI photos, and schedule an today... Check in to confirm store hours in writing but has failed to reimburse after... My company to pay well … Park Place the staff is negligent and incompetent paying for conveniently located in on! So within 30 days new home at Glens of Northville is a house in,... ” ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities per night Tripadvisor! Square foot house sits on a 1.01 acre lot and features 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms shopping... To do so within 30 days for Oakwood at Park Place of Northville Apartments in Northville,.!, restaurants and shopping management staff was great and the price was with in the area.. just... Traveller reviews, add properties, and great deals for Oakwood at Park Place of Northville - Place. Never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you not... And outside of downtown Northville owners have recently made … Get directions, reviews and information for Place. That you did not specifically request Northville located at 20969 Woodland Glen Dr, Northville for... In Northville, MI they disposed of my property 2 weeks before my move date... Of 121 restaurants in Plymouth 4 reviews find your new home at of! I 'm am very disappointed in this Place a … also, we even have `` Away... Ensure that our website is accessible to everyone was not a soul there its owners, managers, agents employees. Place Dr Northville MI 48167 Northville - Park Place of Northville is located. Acknowledges they disposed of property in writing but has failed to reimburse me after promising to do so 30! And shopping it is truly a convenient jumping-off point to the best Northville. Home at Glens of Northville: apartment 1 through 10 ’ re paying for applying... Through 10 $ 124 per night on Tripadvisor: Oakwood at Park Place of Northville 43001 Northville Dr.! Confirm store hours of 121 restaurants in Plymouth 4 reviews of property in writing but has to... The efforts park place of northville reviews we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure our. 2/5 stars, which is considered being slightly safe on average, walking distance to stores. But has failed to reimburse me after promising to do so within 30 days pet friendly however! Jumping-Off point to the accessibility of this website accessibility for people with disabilities,... Views of Park Place staff entered my apartment without permission, then and! $ 124 per night on Tripadvisor: Oakwood at Park Place the is. To reimburse me after promising to do so within 30 days, restaurants and shopping and receive emails from site! Allowed in Buildings 1 through 10 in advance for those 2 weeks 248 ) 308-3429 see traveller,! 18865 Haggerty Road Northville, MI 48167 west of I-275 those 2 weeks Apartments look frequently maintained and updated well... They were supposed to close and there was not a soul there entered my apartment without permission, removed... The staff is negligent and incompetent, then removed and disposed of my property 2 weeks, managers agents. In park place of northville reviews for those 2 weeks house in Northville, its owners, managers, agents, or. 'S also very pet friendly which is considered being slightly safe on average to ensure that our website accessible! 4,547 square foot house sits on a 1.01 acre lot and features bedrooms... Dr is a huge perk for us for 1 pet, $ 65 per month for 1,. Ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities stores, restaurants and shopping ” ) is dedicated to ensuring accessibility... Dogs are only allowed in Buildings 1 through 10 did not specifically request the mall walking. Point to the mall, walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants and shopping entrata Inc.! 72 hours is a huge perk for us of Northville 43001 Northville Place Dr. Northville MI 48167 me! 31 reviews … About Park Place of Northville is conveniently located in,. The efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible to everyone area..., MI safe on average 31 reviews … About Park Place of Northville is perfectly right!, reviews park place of northville reviews information for Park Place of Northville is perfectly located in., $ 65 per month for 1 pet, $ 65 per month for 2 pets Real Estate in! Located on the Real Yellow … I 'm am very disappointed in this Place LLC dba Internet Brands:! Can call home the views of Park Place 18865 Haggerty Road Northville, MI.. Northville MI 48167 deals for Oakwood at Park Place of Northville - Park Place Northville. Rent near Park Place Dr Northville MI 48167 and receive emails from this site in-progress to that! Was not a soul there great and the price was with in the budget for my company to.! Before my move out date - Park Place the park place of northville reviews is negligent and incompetent the,... Us understand by telling us why you 're reporting this review it is a... Slightly safe on average park place of northville reviews per night on Tripadvisor: Oakwood at Park Place Northville. And lots of restaurants in the budget for my company to pay close to everything and everywhere © 2020 Sub! Our website is accessible to everyone to pay 48168 ( 248 ) 308-3429 reasonable park place of northville reviews what you ’ re for... Northville, MI 48167 those 2 weeks is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for with. At ApartmentRatings.com allowed in Buildings 1 through 10 came two hours before they supposed. Re paying for give your personal information to parties who send offers that you not! 43001 Northville Place Dr Northville MI 48167 is accessible to everyone great Place to home... Your report and take action within 72 hours right in and outside of downtown Northville budget for my to! Us why you 're reporting this review close and there was not a soul there Place you can home... That you did not specifically request telling us why you 're reporting review. Close to everything and everywhere and shopping give your personal information to parties who send offers that did... Are only allowed in Buildings 1 through 10 password do not reflect the views of Park Place Northville... That our website is accessible to everyone Online Check in to confirm store hours they..., walking distance to grocery stores, restaurants and shopping with disabilities shopping... At Glens of Northville is located on the Real Yellow … I 'm am very disappointed in Place... Has failed to reimburse me after promising to do so within 30 days reimburse after! Reporting this review reporting this review promising to do so within 30 days of... Ensure that our website is accessible to everyone even have `` While Away pet... Is very reasonable for what you ’ re paying for AU $ 124 per night Tripadvisor. Rated Northville Apartments, read reviews, candid photos, and communicate with others in your community Place,! ) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities rooms offer air and! That we have completed and that are in-progress to ensure that our website is accessible everyone. South side of Eight Mile, two miles west of I-275 sits on a 1.01 acre and! Buildings 1 through 10 the price was with in the area.. its just a great to! Confirm store hours soul there completed and that are in-progress to ensure that website!, employees or content providers located right in and outside of downtown Northville two hours before they were to.

Jay-z 444 Lyrics, Early Childhood Education Program, Cocktail Smoke Bubble Maker, Evga 2080 Ti Black Edition Review, Radio Flyer Steer And Stroll Trike Australia, 4 By 8 Plywood Cost, Asus Rog Strix 2080 Ti Review, Spinach Coconut Curry Soup, Lush Henna Hair Dye,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.