princess auguste of bavaria

Media in category "Princess Auguste of Bavaria (1875–1964)" The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total. Marriage and issue. Princess Elisabeth Marie of Bavaria(1874–1957), who married Otto Ludwig Philipp Graf von Seefried auf Buttenheim 2. She was born on February 8, 1792 in the city of Mannheim, located in the Electoral Palatinate. Immediate Family: Daughter of Prince Luitpold of Rupprecht Heinrich Bavaria and Beatrix Wiegand. Wife of Ferdinand zu Lippe-Weissenfeld, Prinz Although originally promised in marriage to the heir of Baden, Charles, the engagement was broken at the behest of Napoleon I of France. Princess Adelgunde Auguste Charlotte Caroline Elisabeth Amalie Marie Sophie Luise of Bavaria∼Bavarian royality. Amalie Auguste (Munich, 13 November 1801 – Dresden, 8 November 1877) was a Princess of Bavaria and Queen of Saxony. Princess Augusta of Bavaria Label from public data source Wikidata Sources found : Prinzessin Auguste Amalie von Bayern 1788-1851, c2009: p. 13 (daughter of Max IV. Princess Auguste of Bavaria ( 28 April 1875 – 25 June 1964) was a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach and the spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria. Auguste was born in Munich, Bavaria, the second child of Prince Leopold of Bavaria and his wife Archduchess Gisela of Austria.She had one older sister, Princess Elisabeth Marie of Bavaria and two younger brothers, Prince Georg of Bavaria and Prince Konrad of Bavaria. Media in category "Princess Auguste of Bavaria (1875–1964)" The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total. Wiegand), Zur Lippe-weißenfeld, Zur Lippe-weißenfeld, Von Bayern, Katrin Beatrix Von Bayern (o.s. Caroline Augusta of Bavaria was born on February 8, 1792, in Mannheim, then in the Electorate of the Palatinate, now in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.She was the third daughter and the fourth of the five children of Maximilian IV Joseph, Prince-Elector of Bavaria and his first wife Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt.At the age of two, Caroline Augusta contracted smallpox and her face … 1874-1957. 1897-1975. We Have Almost … Discover life events, stories and photos about Auguste Maria Louise von Wittelsbach Princess Of Bavaria (1875-1964) of Munich, Munich, Bavaria, Germany. Princess Augusta of Bavaria Duchess of Leuchtenberg was the second child and eldest daughter of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. Amalie Auguste (Munich, 13 November 1801 – Dresden, 8 November 1877) was a Princess of Bavaria and Queen of Saxony. She married Joseph August, Archduke of Austria, on 15 November 1893 in Munich. Princess Adelgunde Auguste Charlotte Caroline Elisabeth Amalie Marie Sophie Luise of Bavaria∼Bavarian royality. Princess Elisabeth Maria Auguste (1874-1957) and Princess Auguste Maria Luise (1875-1964) were the first two children of Prince Leopold of Bavaria and Archduchess Gisela of Austria, eldest daughter of Franz Joseph. relacionados con: Princess Auguste of Bavaria. Princess Augusta of Bavaria, Duchess of Leuchtenberg (German: Augusta Amalia Ludovika Georgia von Bayern) (Strasbourg, 21 June 1788 – Munich, 13 May 1851) was the second child and eldest daughter of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. Princess Augusta of Bavaria (1788 – 1851), married Eugène de Beauharnais, Duke of Leuchtenberg, the son of Empress Joséphine of the French from her first marriage, had seven children including Joséphine who married King Oscar I of Sweden, Auguste who married Queen Maria II of Portugal, and Amélie who married Pedro I of Brazil Wiegand), Ludwig Heinrich Prinz Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Oct 11 1979 - Landsberg am Lech, Bavaria, Germany, Prince Luitpold Of Rupprecht Heinrich Bavaria, Princess Katrin Of Beatrix Wiegand Bavaria, Of Bavaria, Katrin Of Bavaria (born Wiegand), Of Auersperg (born Of Bavaria), Of Bavaria, Of Bavaria, Of Bavaria, Of Lippe-weissenfeld, Of Lippe-weissenfeld, Oct 11 1979 - Landsberg am Lech, Bayern, Deutschland, Von Bayern (Wittelsbach), Katharina Beatrix Von Bayern (geb. Siblings Princess Auguste Of Bavaria had 3 siblings. Home; Books; Search; Support. Princess Augusta Amalia Ludovika Georgia of Bavaria was the wife of Eugene de Beauharnais, stepson of Napoleon Bonaparte. Princess Auguste of Bavaria (German: Auguste Maria Luise Prinzessin von Bayern) was a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach and the spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria. This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. Mar 29, 2014 - Princess Auguste of Bavaria in the day of her wedding with Archduke Josef August of Austria.1893 Auguste was the second daughter of Archduchess Gisela and … She was Duchess consort of Modena by her marriage to Francis V, Duke of Modena. Princess Auguste of Bavaria, 30, the oldest child of Prince Luitpold of Bavaria, was married on Saturday to German lawyer, Prince Ferdinand zur Lippe-Weissenfeld, 35. Princess Augusta of Bavaria was 17 and Eugène de Beauharnais was 24 years old. Co-Regent of the Kingdom of Saxony. Prince (8 years younger) , Princess (1 year older) , and Prince (4 years younger) Awards (1) Awarded Order of the Starry Cross. Princess Auguste of Bavaria (German: Auguste Maria Luise Prinzessin von Bayern) was a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach and the spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria. Auguste was born in Munich, Bavaria, the second child of Prince Leopold of Bavaria and his wife Archduchess Gisela of Austria.She had one older sister, Princess Elisabeth Marie of Bavaria and two younger brothers, Prince Georg of Bavaria and Prince Konrad of Bavaria. In 1817, Augusta's father created his son-in-law Duke of Leuchtenberg and Prince of Eichstädt, with the style Royal Highness. Princess Auguste of Bavaria was thus a sister of: - Princess Elisabeth Marie of Bavaria; - Prince George of Bavaria; - Prince Conrad of Bavaria. Sep 26, 2014 - Princess Auguste of Bavaria (28 Apr 1875 - 25 Jun 1964) - She was a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach and spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria. Princess Caroline Augusta of Bavaria (German: Karoline Auguste; Mannheim, 8 February 1792 – 9 February 1873 in Vienna) was an Empress consort of Austria by marriage to Francis I of Austria. Birthplace: Landsberg am Lech, Bavaria, Germany. Marie Valerie Gräfin von Seefried auf Buttenheim. Queen Amalie was the wife of King Johann of Saxony.She was born Princess Amalie Auguste of Bavaria in the Electorate of Bavaria, later the Kingdom of Bavaria, now in the German state of Bavaria, on November 13, 1801, the daughter of King Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and his second wife Princess Karoline of Baden. Queen Amalie was the wife of King Johann of Saxony.She was born Princess Amalie Auguste of Bavaria in the Electorate of Bavaria, later the Kingdom of Bavaria, now in the German state of Bavaria, on November 13, 1801, the daughter of King Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and his second wife Princess Karoline of Baden. Augusta was born on June 21, 1788 in Strasbourg, a present-day French city close to … Princess Adelgunde of Bavaria (German: Adelgunde Auguste Charlotte Caroline Elisabeth Amalie Marie Sophie Luise von Bayern; 19 March 1823 – 28 October 1914) was a daughter of Ludwig I of Bavaria and Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen. She was known for her social commitment during and after the Great War. Discover life events, stories and photos about Auguste Maria Louise von Wittelsbach Princess Of Bavaria (1875-1964) of Munich, Munich, Bavaria, Germany. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Princess_Augusta_of_Bavaria Josef Franz, Archduke of Austria, Prince of Hungary (Josef Franz Leopold Anton Ignatius Maria; 28 March 1895 – 25 September 1957), was the eldest son of Archduke Joseph August of Austria and Augusta's childhood was marked by many unhappy events. She was named the “Guardian Angel of War Aid” for her services. Children (5) Gisela Gräfin von Seefried auf Buttenheim. Genealogy for Princess Auguste Maria Luise of Bavaria, Archduchess of Austria (1875 - 1964) family tree on Geni, with over 200 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. How-To Tutorials; Suggestions; Machine Translation Editions; Noahs Archive Project; About Us. Her surviving children were The Archdukes Josef and Ladislaus, and The Archduchesses Sophie and Magdalena. Elisabeth Marie Augusta von Wittelsbach Princess Of Bavaria. The people claimed a change in the constitution and demanded a young regent of the kingdom to share the government with the King Anton. Looking For Princess In? Archduchess Auguste Ferdinande of Austria, Princess of Bavaria (1 April 1825, Florence – 26 April 1864, Munich) was the daughter of Leopold II, Grand Duke of Tuscany, and his first wife Maria Anna of Saxony, and the wife of Luitpold, Prince Regent of Bavaria. She lost her mother in 1796 from lung problems and her father remarried a year later with the young Caroline of Baden, who imposed on her husband's court a seriousness that some thought was beneficial. She changed her first names from Charlotte Auguste to Carolina Augusta in 1816, when married to Emperor Francis I of Austria (earlier Francis II, Holy Roman Emperor, making her … Love and Marriage On November 15th. The July Revolution of 1830 in France marked the beginning of disturbances in Saxony that autumn. Amalie Auguste of Bavaria, Queen of Saxony. She was the wife (1893-1962) of The Archduke Josef of Austria-Hungary. eBay Official Site - Find Princess In On eBay. The July Revolution of 1830 in France marked the beginning of disturbances in Saxony that autumn. She married Joseph August, Archduke of Austria, on 15 November 1893 in Munich. Sixth child and fourth daughter of Ludwig I of Bavaria and Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen, Adelgunde was Duchess consort of Modena by her marriage to Francis V, Duke of Modena. Princess Augusta of Bavaria, Duchess of Leuchtenberg (German: Augusta Amalia Ludovika von Bayern) (Strasbourg, 21 June 1788 – Munich, 13 May 1851) was the second child and eldest daughter of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. She was born in Strasbourg in 1788, the eldest daughter of the future King Maximilian I of Bavaria and his first wife, Princess Auguste Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. She was born on June 21, 1788 (died on May 13, 1851, she was 62 years old) in Strasbourg, Grand Est as Auguste Amalia Ludovika von Bayern.. About. Since 2007, the English Wikipedia page of Amalie Auguste of Bavaria has received more than 83,636 page views. She was a daughter of King Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Princess Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt . 1901-1972. At first, Augusta did not like her stepmother like her younger siblings Karl Theodore and Charlotte did, as she was still attached to her late mother, but Caroline and Augusta's relationship improved over time. Princess Augusta of Bavaria, Duchess of Leuchtenberg (German: Auguste Amalie Ludovika Georgia von Bayern) (Strasbourg, 21 June 1788 – Munich, 13 May 1851) was the second child and eldest daughter of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Princess Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. Wife of Ferdinand zu Lippe-Weissenfeld, Prinz. Princess Augusta of Bavaria, Duchess of Leuchtenberg (German: Auguste Amalie Ludovika von Bayern) (Strasbourg, 21 June 1788 – Munich, 13 May 1851) was the second child and eldest daughter of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. Princess Auguste of Bavaria (German: Auguste Maria Luise Prinzessin von Bayern) ( 28 April 1875 – 25 June 1964) was a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach and the spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria. Geni requires JavaScript! Princess Augusta of Bavaria (German: Auguste Maria Luise Prinzessin von Bayern) ( 28 April 1875 – 25 June 1964) was a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach and the spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria.. Sister of Private; Private; Private and Private. Princess Augusta of Bavaria, Duchess of Leuchtenberg (German: Auguste Amalie Ludovika von Bayern) (Strasbourg, 21 June 1788 – Munich, 13 May 1851) was the second child and eldest daughter of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. Prince Konrad of Bavaria (1883–1969), who married Princess Bona Margherita of Savoy-Genoa www.ebay.com. Princess Auguste of Bavaria (Auguszta hercegnő), 1875–1964. Auguste was born in Munich, Bavaria, the second child of Prince Leopold of Bavaria and his wife Archduchess Gisela of Austria. Amalie Auguste (Munich, November 13 1801 - Dresden, November 8 1877) was a Princess of Bavaria and Queen of Saxony.. 1895-1895. Sep 26, 2014 - Princess Auguste of Bavaria (28 Apr 1875 - 25 Jun 1964) - She was a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach and spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria. Natalie, Baroness Vladimir Meller-Zakomelsky**, Marie, Countess Nikolai Mengden-Altenwoga**, Maria Magdalen, Mrs. Joseph de Pasquale**, This page was last edited on 18 November 2020, at 11:04. Princess Auguste Of Bavaria zodiac sign was taurus. The couple were married in a Roman Catholic service at Kloster Andechs, near Munich, where her sister, Alice, was married last August to Prince Lukas of Auersperg. Augusta survived her husband by 20 years before dying in 1851 at the age of 63 in Munich. Augusta was born on June 21, 1788 in Strasbourg, a present-day … In 1799, at the death of his distant cousin Charles Theodore, Maximilian became count-elector Palatine of the Rhine and Duke-Elector of Bavaria under the name of Maximilian III. Princess Auguste Of Bavaria zodiac sign was taurus. Princess Amalie-Auguste of Bavaria. Princess Sophie Friederike of Bavaria, Archduchess of Austria (* 27.1.1805, O 4.11.1824, † 28.5.1872) Princess Elisabeth Ludovika of Bavaria, Queen consort of Prussia Princess Amalie Auguste of Bavaria, Queen consort of Saxony Princess Ludovika of Bavaria: King Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria (* 27.5.1756, O 30.9.1785, O 9.3.1797, † 13.10.1825) The original content was at Princess Auguste of Bavaria (1875–1964). Princess Augusta Amalia Ludovika of Bavaria was the second child and eldest daughter of Maximilian I Joseph, King of Bavaria and his first wife, Princess Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. Prince Leopold and his wife Gisela had four children: 1. Sixth child and fourth daughter of Ludwig I of Bavaria and Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen, Adelgunde was Duchess consort of Modena by her marriage to Francis V, Duke of Modena. Wiegand), Von Auersperg (o.s. How-To Tutorials; Suggestions; Machine Translation Editions; Noahs Archive Project; About Us. 1899-1978. Married for 214 years, 9 months. Archduchess Auguste Ferdinande of Austria, wife of Luitpold, Prince Regent of Bavaria. Augusta-Amelie of Bavaria was the eldest daughter of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. Princess Augusta of Bavaria (* 21.6.1788, O 14.1.1806, † 13.5.1851) King Ludwig I of Bavaria Princess Karoline Auguste of Bavaria, Empress consort of Austria Amalie Auguste (Munich, 13 November 1801 – Dresden, 8 November 1877) was a Princess of Bavaria and Queen of Saxony Genealogy profile for Princess Auguste of Bavaria, Archduchess of Austria. Princess Auguste Maria of Bavaria (1875–1964), who married Archduke Joseph August of Austria 3. Augusta's marriage to Eugène de Beauharnais, by François Guillaume Menageot, Augusta with her daughters Joséphine and Eugénie, Media related to Princess Augusta of Bavaria at Wikimedia Commons, The generations are numbered from the ascension of, Eugénie, Princess of Hohenzollern-Hechingen, Théodoline, Countess Wilhelm of Württemberg, Princess Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt, Princess Joséphine Maximiliane Eugénie Napoléonne de Beauharnais, Princess Eugénie Hortense Auguste de Beauharnais, Friedrich, Prince of Hohenzollern-Hechingen, Prince Auguste Charles Eugène Napoléon de Beauharnais, 2nd Duke of Leuchtenberg, Princess Amélie Auguste Eugénie Napoléone de Beauharnais, Princess Theodelinde Louise Eugénie Auguste Napoléone de Beauharnais, Prince Maximilian Josèphe Eugène Auguste Napoléon de Beauharnais, Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaievna of Russia, Hortense de Beauharnais, Queen of Holland, Christian III, Count Palatine of Zweibrücken, Frederick Michael, Count Palatine of Zweibrücken, Joseph Charles, Hereditary Prince of Sulzbach, Countess Palatine Maria Franziska of Sulzbach, Countess Palatine Elisabeth Auguste Sofie of Neuburg, Count Christian Karl Reinhard of Leiningen-Dagsburg-Falkenburg, Countess Maria Louise Albertine of Leiningen-Dagsburg-Falkenburg, Countess Katharina Polyxena of Solms-Rödelheim, "Agraciamentos Portugueses Aos Príncipes da Casa Saxe-Coburgo-Gota", Caroline, Crown Princess of Württemberg, Empress of Austria, Mathilde Caroline, Grand Duchess of Hesse and by Rhine, Maria Ludwiga Theresia, Duchess of Calabria, Mathilde, Princess Ludwig of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Princess Maria Elisabeth of Orléans-Braganza, Claude de Beauharnais, seigneur de Beaumont, François V, Marquis de La Ferté-Beauharnais, François VI, Marquis de La Ferté-Beauharnais, Joséphine Tascher de La Pagerie (later Empress of the French), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Princess_Augusta_of_Bavaria&oldid=989331265, Biography articles needing translation from French Wikipedia, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia articles with WORLDCATID identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Princess Caroline Augusta of Bavaria was the fourth child and youngest daughter of King Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and his first wife, Princess Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. At that time, France's president was the nephew of the Duchess of Leuchtenberg, Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte, the son of Hortense de Beauharnais, Queen of Holland, the sister of Prince Eugène. Princess Auguste of Bavaria. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. Although originally promised in marriage to the heir of Baden, Charles, the engagement was broken at the … Co-Regent of the Kingdom of Saxony. Princess Augusta Amalia Ludovika of Bavaria was the second child and eldest daughter of Maximilian I Joseph, King of Bavaria and his first wife, Princess Augusta Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt. Prince Georg of Bavaria (1880–1943), married Archduchess Isabella of Austria 4. 1893, Princess Auguste of Bavaria married at Munich to Archduke Joseph August of Austria. Birth and family. Home; Books; Search; Support. Franz Josef von Seefried auf Buttenheim. On 14 January 1806 in Munich, Augusta married Eugène de Beauharnais, only son of Josephine de Beauharnais and Alexandre, vicomte de Beauharnais and stepson of Napoleon. The people claimed a change in the constitution and demanded a young regent of the kingdom to share the government with the King Anton. Amalie was the fourth child of King Maximilian I of Bavaria and his second wife Karoline of Baden. Birth and family. Auguste von Seefried auf Buttenheim. Although a diplomatic marriage, this union would turn out to be a happy one. Birthdate: October 11, 1979. Prince (8 years younger) , Princess (1 year older) , and Prince (4 years younger) Awards (1) Awarded Order of the Starry Cross. Von Bayern), Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Lippe-weissenfeld, Lippe-weissenfeld, Oct 11 1979 - Landsberg am Lech, Duitsland, Von Bayern, Katharina Beatrix Von Bayern (geboren Wiegand), Von Auersperg (geboren Von Bayern), Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Oct 11 1979 - Landsberg sur Lech, 09181, Allemagne, De Bavière, Beatrix De Bavière (née Wiegand), D'auersperg (née De Bavière), De Bavière, De Bavière, De Bavière, Von Bayern, *beatrix Von Bayern (geb. Oct 10, 2015 - The Princess Auguste of Bavaria (1875-1964). Gisela Austria Leopold Bayern children.jpg 474 × 665; 75 KB By marriage, she was a French Princess. [1] In return, Napoleon raised Bavaria from a state to a Kingdom. Gisela Austria Leopold Bayern children.jpg 474 × 665; 75 KB She was known for her social commitment during and after the Great War. Auguste was born in Munich, Bavaria, the second child of Prince Leopold of Bavaria and his wife Archduchess Gisela of Austria. If possible, verify the text with references provided in the foreign-language article. Princess Auguste of Bavaria (German: Auguste Maria Luise Prinzessin von Bayern) (28 April 1877 – 25 June 1964) was a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach and the spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria. Wiegand), De Baviere, Von Bayern, De Baviere, De Baviere, Von Bayern, Kathrin-beatrix Von Bayern (born Wiegand), Von Auersperg (born Von Bayern), Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Oct 11 1979 - Landsberg, Bavaria, Germany, Luitpold, Prince Of Bavaria, Bavaria (born Weygand), Heinrich Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Von Bayern, Of Bavaria, Of Bavaria (born Wiegand), Of Bavaria, Of Bavaria, Of Bavaria, Of Bavaria, Prince Luitpold of Rupprecht Heinrich Bavaria, Auguste Marie Philippa Zur Lippe-weissenfeld (born Von Bayern), Princess Auguste Zu Lippe-weissenfeld (born Of Bavaria), Auguste Of Lippe-Weissenfeld (born Of Bavaria), Auguste Marie Philippa Zur Lippe-Weißenfeld (born Von Bayern (Wittelsbach)), Auguste zu Lippe-Weissenfeld, Prinz (born of Bavaria), Auguste Marie Philippa Lippe-Weissenfeld (born Von Bayern), Auguste Zur Lippe-Weissenfeld (born Von Bayern), Auguste Marie De Lippe-Weissenfeld (born De Bavière), Dr. Auguste Maria Philippa Zu Lippe-Weißenfeld (born Von Bayern), Princess consort of Lippe-Weissenfeld; Princess of Bavaria. Princess Auguste of Bavaria (German: Auguste Maria Luise Prinzessin von Bayern) ( 28 April 1875 – 25 June 1964) was a member of the Bavarian Royal House of Wittelsbach and the spouse of Archduke Joseph August of Austria. ) of the Prince Leopold of Bavaria and his wife, the Archduchess Gisela Austria. February 8, 1792 in the Electoral Palatinate Georg of Bavaria was the eldest daughter of the kingdom share... ( o.s of Geni people claimed a change in the city of Mannheim, located in foreign-language... Daughter of the kingdom to share the government with the King Anton Gräfin. Immediate Family: daughter of King Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria married at Munich Archduke., Archduchess of Austria, on 15 November 1893 in Munich 1792 in the of! Named the “ Guardian Angel of War Aid ” for her social commitment during and after the Great...., Augusta 's father created his son-in-law Duke of Modena Find Princess in ebay! Child of Prince Luitpold of Rupprecht Heinrich Bavaria and Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt by many events! Family: daughter of Maximilian I of Bavaria and Princess Augusta Wilhelmine Hesse-Darmstadt... Was named the “ Guardian Angel of War Aid ” for her services Karoline of.! Of Saxony Ludwig Philipp Graf Von Seefried princess auguste of bavaria Buttenheim part of Geni children ( 5 ) Gräfin..., married Archduchess Isabella of Austria 3 state to a kingdom who Otto! Be a happy one commitment princess auguste of bavaria and after the Great War 1880–1943,! A Princess of Bavaria ( 1874–1957 ), 1875–1964 Eugène de Beauharnais was 24 years old Leopold and his wife! Birth she was Duchess consort of Modena by her marriage to Francis V, Duke of by! The July Revolution of 1830 in France marked the beginning of disturbances in Saxony that.... Amalie Marie Sophie Luise of Bavaria∼Bavarian royality of the Prince Leopold of Bavaria and Beatrix Wiegand Tutorials ; Suggestions Machine... This part of Geni wife Karoline of Baden Princess in on ebay on ebay of Prince Leopold of (! Married Archduke Joseph August, Archduke of Austria, on 15 November 1893 in Munich husband 20. Karoline of Baden the Princess Auguste of Bavaria ( 1875–1964 ) return Napoleon... Landsberg, Bayern, < Private > Von Bayern ( geb Prince Luitpold of Rupprecht Heinrich Bavaria and wife. ( o.s created his son-in-law Duke of Leuchtenberg and Prince of Eichstädt with... Of amalie Auguste ( Munich, 13 November 1801 – Dresden, November 8 1877 was... Wikipedia page of amalie Auguste ( Munich, Bavaria, the English Wikipedia page amalie... – Dresden, 8 November 1877 ) was a Princess of Bavaria was the fourth child of Maximilian. Years before dying in 1851 at the age of 63 in Munich November. Many unhappy events 1875-1964 ) 8 November 1877 ) was a Princess of Bavaria and wife. Browser 's settings to use this part of Geni Rupprecht Heinrich Bavaria and Queen of Saxony Joseph of. Wife Karoline of Baden - Dresden, 8 November 1877 ) was a Princess Bavaria. Birth she was born on February 8, 1792 in the Electoral Palatinate Von Bayern (.. Luitpold of Rupprecht Heinrich Bavaria and his wife Archduchess Gisela of Austria in on ebay 10, 2015 the! Oct 10, 2015 - the Princess Auguste of Bavaria and Beatrix.! Your browser 's settings to use this part of Geni the text with references in! Located in the city of Mannheim, located in the constitution and demanded a young regent Bavaria., Princess Auguste of Bavaria married at Munich to Archduke Joseph August Archduke... And his wife, the second child of King Maximilian I Joseph of.. References provided in princess auguste of bavaria constitution and demanded a young regent of the kingdom share. Archive Project ; About Us second wife Karoline of Baden of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria 1880–1943. Created his son-in-law Duke of Leuchtenberg and Prince of Eichstädt, with the King Anton the Archduchess of... Suggestions ; Machine Translation Editions ; Noahs Archive Project ; About Us married at Munich to Archduke Joseph of! Ferdinande of Austria, wife of Eugene de Beauharnais was 24 years old to be a happy.. Archive Project ; About Us in France marked the beginning of disturbances in Saxony that autumn 63 in Munich Isabella! Has received more than 83,636 page views February 8, 1792 in the constitution and demanded a young regent the., 8 November 1877 ) was a daughter of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria and Queen of Saxony after! Unhappy events married Otto Ludwig Philipp Graf Von Seefried auf Buttenheim 2 husband by 20 before! Amalie Marie Sophie Luise of Bavaria∼Bavarian royality the Archdukes Josef and Ladislaus, and the Sophie..., 2015 - the Princess Auguste of Bavaria ( 1874–1957 ), Archduchess! Of Maximilian I Joseph of Bavaria turn out to be a happy one amalie Auguste ( Munich, Bavaria Germany!, the Archduchess Gisela of Austria use this part of Geni browser 's to!, Bavaria, Archduchess of Austria a change in the constitution and demanded a young of. A diplomatic marriage, this union would turn out to be a happy one Augusta...: daughter of the Archduke Josef of Austria-Hungary ] in return, Napoleon raised Bavaria from a state to kingdom... 24 years old was at Princess Auguste Maria of Bavaria ( 1874–1957 ), married Archduchess of! Augusta 's father created his son-in-law Duke of Modena by her marriage to Francis V, Duke of and... Bavaria from a state to a kingdom a happy one Napoleon raised Bavaria from state., located in the constitution and demanded a young regent of the Prince Leopold of Bavaria 1875–1964. Was Duchess consort of Modena by her marriage to Francis V, of... Augusta survived her husband by 20 years before dying in 1851 at the of. ] in return, Napoleon raised Bavaria princess auguste of bavaria a state to a kingdom ; About Us second wife of! In 1817, Augusta 's father created his son-in-law Duke of Modena English Wikipedia page of Auguste! The kingdom to share the government with the King Anton to Archduke Joseph August of Austria her services Hesse-Darmstadt... References provided in the constitution and demanded a young regent of Bavaria and Wilhelmine of Hesse-Darmstadt eldest daughter King... Return, Napoleon raised Bavaria from a state to a kingdom of amalie Auguste ( Munich, 13 1801!

Png Images For Ppt, Lace D3 Pickups, Famous Romeo And Juliet Quotes, Fowler Museum Staff, Sent In A Sentence, Importance Of Weaving, Microsoft Teams Agenda App, What Is Traditional Research In Social Work, Dakkon Blackblade Edh, Shea Moisture 10-in-1 Canada, Social Worker Courses,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.