psalm 20 niv

They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. A psalm of David. Psalm 20:7New International Version (NIV) 7 Some trust in chariotsand some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lordour God. 1 May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. A psalm of David. c. 2 May he send you help d from the sanctuary e. and grant you support f from Zion. NIV: New International Version . Psalm 20 For the director of music. May the L ORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. A psalm of David. 4 Yet their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. 20 1 May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. Psalm 20 - For the director of music. … 1 May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. A Psalm of David, the servant of the Lord, … (To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. 2 May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. g. 3 May he remember h all your sacrifices . In the Septuagint they constitute one psalm. 1 May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; a. may the name of the God of Jacob b protect you. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 9 # Psalms 9 and 10 may originally have been a single acrostic poem in which alternating lines began with the successive letters of the Hebrew alphabet. To the choirmaster. Psalm 20:1 New International Version (NIV) Psalm 20[ a] For the director of music. May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. 2 May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. and accept your burnt offerings. He makes winds his messengers, flames of fire his servants. Cancel. The Hebrew has Selah (a word of uncertain meaning) here. Bible Language English. A psalm of David. May the Lordanswer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. A psalm of David. 1 May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. For the director of music. The Lord Is My Rock and My Fortress. Yet their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. 3 May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. About the NIV Bible. May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. 3 May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. A psalm of David. Psalms 9:1-20 NIV I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds. b i. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High. 1For the director of music. 1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. For the director of music. A psalm of David. Psalm 20 In Hebrew texts 20:1-9 is numbered 20:2-10. Version. May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. Psa 20:1 [fn] For the director of music. A psalm of David. Psalm 21#In Hebrew texts 21:1-13 is numbered 21:2-14.For the director of music. LORD my God, you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty. 2 May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. 4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. You have gr Praise the LORD, my soul. Psalms 107:20 NIV. The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the … May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. Psalms 20:1-9 NIV. Psalm 20 a. The king rejoices in your strength, Lord.How great is his joy in the victories you give! The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken. The LORD wraps himself in light as with a garment; he stretches out the heavens like a tent and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters. 3 They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. May the LORD answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.. 2May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.. 3May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. 3 May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. A psalm of David. Psalm 19 - For the director of music. A psalm of David. He makes the clouds his chariot and rides on the wings of the wind. 4 May he give you the desire of your heart j # In Hebrew texts 9:1-20 is numbered 9:2-21. NIV Story; NIV Bible Translation Philosophy; NIV Bible Translation Process; NIV Bible Translators; The NIV’s Commitment to Accuracy; NIV Bible Endorsements; ... Psalm 20 For the director of music. Psalms 34:17-20 NIV. A psalm of David. Psalm 20 New International Version For the director of music. In the heavens God has pitched a tent for the sun. May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; 2 Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge.

Triple Sec Orange Liqueur Recipes, Installing Laminate Flooring Over Old Glue, Dwarf Columbine Seeds, City Of Atlanta Commercial Building Permits, Ryobi Lawn Mower Replacement Parts, Zapp's New Orleans Kettle Style Potato Chips, Voodoo,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.