self rising flour breadsticks no yogurt

The bread came out darker than your pictures but just as delicious. That way the dough isn’t too sticky. (If the dough is too dry, add more Greek yogurt, 1-2 T at a time until the mixture forms a soft ball that is not overly sticky.). They are a delicious treat for anyone who wants to eat healthier or wants a super-simple bagel recipe. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. These were a big hit with the langostino scampi we had last night. Roll dough out into long sticks. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper and set it aside. This, ive found, is an excellent dough of choice recipe for practically anything. If you don’t have self-rising flour, you can make your own. When our family has pasta night, this 2 ingredient dough recipe is a must. This is a base for the 2 ingredient breadsticks. Feel free to contact me by clicking here. Dough can also be frozen. You can double the amounts of each ingredient to make and double batch if desired. Or would you recommend making them and baking them right away? Keep reading and we’ll guide you through the process. Step 2 Pat dough into a rough 9x7-inch rectangle. (We recommend using parchment paper or a Silpat mat). I took cheese sticks and wrapped the dough around them in this recipe. You can reheat breadsticks in the oven at 350 degrees for a few minutes or until they have reached are heated through. 1 cup self-rising flour; 1 egg; 3/4 cup Fage 0% Greek Yogurt; EVOO Spray; Garlic Powder to taste; Kosher salt to taste; Oregano or Italian Seasoning to taste I added a little bit of (Anthony’s) diastatic malt powder to the flour and cooked these in an air fryer. Jul 23, 2020 - Explore Gardi Bixler's board "Self rising flour" on Pinterest. The possibilities are endless! juice of 1/2 a lemon to a vegan yogurt or dairy-free yogurt you make it acidic. Enjoy !! Add in 1 cup of flour and stir to combine. This means at no additional cost to you we may receive a commission if you purchase a product from one of our links. All Rights Reserved. What is the texture like?”. Let cool slightly before enjoying! Keto Breadsticks Certainly Keto. LOL. garlic salt, baking powder, all purpose flour, milk, butter, chopped chives and 2 more. Try these tips for making self-rising flour pizza dough in no time. I’m just wondering though if these can be frozen – both before and after baking? And there’s practically as few steps as ingredients in the recipe. Yum! Put the self-rising flour and plain, fat-free Greek yogurt in the bowl. Transfer the dough to a flat surface dusted with flour. Pour/wrestle that dough into the sprayed loaf pan and bake it at 350 degrees for approx. Wow ! Sara is a speaker, writer & mom to 5 amazing kids by birth and special needs adoption. Gather the dough into a ball, and gently fold it over three or four times. Hi, I’m Shawn and I’m a busy mom of five; pretending to live on a budget. don't forget to share a picture and mention. The recipe calls for two simple ingredients: self-rising flour and nonfat Greek yogurt. See more ideas about Self rising flour, Recipes, Cooking recipes. Here are answers to commonly asked questions about these Weight Watchers bread sticks. Correct if you could the garlic it should be if you count the garlic, By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with I Wash You Dry. That’s the base. This 2-ingredient pizza dough recipe is all you need to make the best homemade pizza pie. Self-Raising Flour - or replace with all purpose / plain flour and baking powder. Try adding an extra couple tablespoons of self rising flour until the dough is the correct consistency you desire. You can have these mixed up and ready to bake in less than 5 minutes! Then I slowly add more yogurt until the dough is the desired consistency. Sara's amazing 100 pound weight loss story. butter, self rising flour, garlic powder, self rising flour, fat free greek yogurt. This produces a dry dough. Mix well. Chive Breadsticks Hearth and Vine. Self-rising flour Greek yogurt The few places I've seen the recipe, most call for equal parts of both yogurt and flour. I pressed the dough out onto a piece of parchment paper then used a knife to cut out 8 breadsticks, which made them each 1.5 points per breadstick, or 3 points for two. Please see my, Weight Watchers & MyWW Green, Blue, and Purple, 7 Tips Every Weight Watchers Member Should Know. *. Greek yogurt; self-rising flour; Since I follow Weight Watchers, this recipe is a great one for me since it’s low in points (only 2 points for MyWW Green, Blue, and Purple) and quite versatile. If you don't have Lowry's Garlic Salt, simply combine 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp dried parsley and use as desired. I rolled them in to balls then into nan breads and put them in a frying pan with a smear of oil, they take only a minute on each side but taste amazing, really fluffy on the inside, much lighter than Shop bought nans, great with curry, or anything really! To make self rising flour combine 1 cup all purpose flour with 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt. This is due to the pre-mixed baking powder. coconut flour, shredded mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, vital wheat gluten and 4 more . Welcome to The Holy Mess. Weight Watchers Green Plan Ultimate Guide – Recipes, Meal Plans, & Tips, Jump Start Your Weight Loss {Free Weight Loss Challenge}, This website contains affiliate links. Put the self-rising flour (1 cup plus 2 tablespoons) and plain, fat-free, Greek yogurt in a stand mixer … It can be made into a wide variety of items like bread, calzones, pizza crust and even sweets like cinnamon rolls. These 7 tips every Weight Watchers member should know come from veteran Weight Watchers members (and me! Cauliflower Breadsticks To Simple Inspire. (We recommend using parchment paper or a Silpat mat). Just two ingredients and a few minutes are all you need for a delicious breadstick. You’re going to be blown away at how delicious and EASY these garlic breadsticks are! If you don’t have self rising flour and you don’t want to make some. Brush each stick with oil or spray with cooking spray. This works especially well if you form the dough into pizza crust and freeze it. In our home we use whole wheat (or white whole wheat) flour and whole milk Greek yogurt, so I decided to adapt the recipe using homemade self-rising whole wheat flour and whole milk Greek yogurt. Literally, it took like 5 minutes maybe to prep them. Please see my disclosure page for additional details. The beauty of self-rising flour is that no leavening agents are generally needed for recipes calling for it, as the dough will naturally rise. In a medium bowl mix the Yogurt and the Flour until it’s well combined..use those muscles! The insides are soft and fluffy with a delicious chewy texture, while the outside is crisp and salty. I made these bread rolls using 1 cup of flour (130g) and 1 cup of yogurt (250ml Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. Here are the instructions to make WW Italian breadsticks. Roll dough out into long sticks. Place on a prepared baking sheet. Greek yogurt! Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown. There is no rising time needed for these 2 ingredient dough garlic breadsticks! Add seasonings to boost or change the flavor. You'll need 2 teaspoons of baking powder for every cup of all purpose / plain flour you use. To make these easy garlic breadsticks you start with making the dough. I’ve made it many times. As the oven is preheating, place the 8 tablespoons butter in a 9" x 13" pan, and put the pan in the oven to melt the butter. Put the dough on a floured board and knead the dough a couple of times so you can shape it into a ball. If you’re following the Weight Watcher diet, you may have seen some recipes for the 2 ingredient dough floating around on the internets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is slightly golden brown. Your dough should be slightly tacky but not sticky and shouldn't leave dough on your hands. I like to make individual mini-pizzas that I can quickly pull out and make into my own ww pizza for family movie nights. Do not store cooked breadsticks in the refrigerator because this will cause them to dry out. Otherwise, this might not be the recipe for you. That’s so great to hear Laura! This delicious bread goes perfectly with any Italian family dinner, alongside pizza or your favorite soup. Use self-rising flour to make no-yeast pizza dough . You may be asking yourself… “Ok, so what do they taste like? Olive Oil ; How to make flatbread - step by step. Coconut flour is very dense and different than all purpose flour. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Feel free to send Sara a message here. This is a quick and easy recipe that we love to adapt. The dough can be a little sticky when you’re working with it, so just add an extra tablespoon of flour to the dough when needed. These breadsticks are perfect for dipping into my Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup (zero points!!). FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN, Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Rice is a super quick and…, This Instant Pot Orange Chicken and Rice is filled with…, This Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup recipe is filled with…. That’s the base. If you need them to last longer than 3 to 4 days, you can freeze them and then take them out when you want to enjoy them. Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Dough -This 2 ingredient dough recipe is a versatile, easy recipe for making a variety of breads like bagels, pizza crust, calzones, and more. Read more about my 100 pound weight loss story here. I love to cook, and explore new recipes, but they have to be quick and easy with as few dishes as possible. If the two ingredient dough is too dry try adding a tablespoon of Greek yogurt till you get the consistency you need. Cut each rectangle into 16 sticks, about 5" x 1/2" each. Wow! Things like bread are usually much higher in points, so this two ingredient dough recipe is great because it actually works out to just 1 point per breadstick! Well written, and very informative Shawn! You’ll need self rising flour and plain fat free greek yogurt to make the base of the dough. Mostly I’m a real wife and super real mom. Make it your own. One thing to remember , do not use a non alcoholic beer because the bread will not rise. With it being hard to get to the store or even with bare store shelves, having this two ingredient bread recipe will be a life safer for you and your family. This super simple dough contains only self-rising flour and Greek yogurt. We paired them up with a hearty soup, and it made the perfect dinner. Has anyone made dinner rolls using this recipe???? This website contains affiliate links. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. We love making this 2 ingredient breadsticks recipe when we have a pasta night. Ohhh! What’s easier than a bagel recipe that doesn’t need yeast nor proofing? EVERYTHING. Ladies-can you use coconut flour in the place of the all purpose flour(I add salt and baking powder to get my self rising flour)? Place the dough on a well-floured surface, and roll/pat it into a 10" x 8" rectangle; it'll be fairly thin. You’ll want a golden brown on the bottom, and a light golden brown on top. I’ve made bagels and pizza dough with it using gluten free flour successfully each time…..and was hoping to adapt recipe for dinner rolls??? We only recommend products we love. Great!! I’m going to try these tonight and it will be 8 points for me… I most likely will say them all! Thanks for the comment and rating Peter! Most 2 ingredient doughs use self rising flour and it’s the baking powder in the self rising flour that makes the dough rise. Place on a prepared baking sheet. It’s so good and very low in WW points. Sift the ingredients together and you’re all set! (If the dough is too dry, add more Greek yogurt, 1-2 T at a time until the mixture forms a soft ball that is not overly sticky.). All you need is self rising flour and plain fat free greek yogurt for this super simple two ingredient dough recipe! Yes. I love this recipe. Dough can be made and stored 2-3 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator. What else could this dough be used to make? Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Add flour into a large bowl. Mom to 5 adorable children and dwells in the desert of Southern Utah. After I mixed, kneaded and rolled the dough, I cut it into breadsticks using a pizza cutter. Bake for 17 to 19 minutes, or until tops are lightly golden brown. How to make breadsticks. I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Shawn is the Owner and Creator of I Wash You Dry. I love helping women find balance in busy lives for faith, family, & fitness. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Stir in Greek yogurt. If you don't have self-rising flour, you can easily make your own with two cups of all purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 2 teaspoons baking powder. Love that this recipe allows me to make breadsticks without much planning ahead because I almost always have greek yogurt and self-rising flour on hand. This Instant Pot Pasta dish is hardy and goes great with the breadsticks. cups self-rising flour. This 2 ingredient breadsticks recipe will rise some, but not a lot because it doesn’t have yeast. All you need to do is mix up the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt. Two ingredient dough can be shaped into not just breadsticks, but also pizza crust, bagels, cinnamon rolls, a loaf of bread, and more. Just two ingredients and a few minutes are all you need for a delicious breadstick. One cup each makes a decent size. Never thought of something as easy as that Thank you ! •. Best MyWW Plan For You -You’ve decided to join Weight Watchers or are a current WW member. These 2 Ingredient Dough Garlic Breadsticks are the greatest thing since, well, sliced bread! Simply add a When the butter is melted, remove the pan, and sprinkle in the minced garlic, stirring gently to distribute. Almost literally everything. Brush each stick with oil or spray with cooking spray. Dust a flat surface with flour. Two ingredient dough is dough made with equal amounts of plain, non-fat Greek Great recipe! It has become the bases for low point pizza … Follow these instructions to make 2 ingredient dough breadsticks. 2 Ingredient Dough Focaccia Those in the WW world probably have heard of the beloved 2 Ingredient Dough recipe with 1 part self rising flour and 1 part non fat Greek yogurt (NFGY). Add seasonings to boost or change the flavor. Mix well. Dust a piece of parchment paper with self rising flour and gently press the dough into a rectangle shape, about 10 inches long by 5 inches wide. But honestly, we eat them so quickly they never last that long. What if you can’t have yogurt? And it requires no yeast. I’m glad you enjoyed them! Made my gluten free flour blend self-rising then made the bread sticks! I’m always looking for healthy alternatives to fan favorite foods. These Weight Watchers Italian breadsticks are low in points because they are made with the popular two ingredient dough. Baking powder is made up of a chemical called sodium carbonate, which when mixed with water will releases carbon dioxide causing baked items to rise. You’re welcome. Each food is given a point value and you’re to stay within a point limit for the day. 2 Ingredient Dough Bagels -Have you tried two ingredient dough bagels yet? Spray the tops with cooking spray and sprinkle with the garlic salt to your desired taste. Thank you so much for this recipe! In a large bowl, place the flour blend, xanthan gum, baking powder, salt, and optional sugar, and whisk to combine. You can pop them in the microwave for a few seconds to reheat and they taste yummy! Click here to read Sara's amazing 100 pound weight loss story. I was seriously shocked at how good they tasted for just TWO ingredients (three if you could the garlic salt on top)!! Use a sharp knife to cut at least 8 breadsticks. Home » Recipes » Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Dough Italian Breadsticks, Posted by Sara | Sep 14, 2020 | Recipes | 0. Drop 1/4 cup of biscuit dough balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Enjoy these 2 ingredient breadsticks with pasta, soup, and a salad! Make sure to take it out and let it come to room temperature before rolling out and baking it. Then you might add cheese, black olives, jalapenios , raisens or dried cranberries ….. the ideas are endless !! Is your 2 ingredient dough more sticky than it should be? To maximize the shelf life of 2 ingredient breadsticks, cool thoroughly before storing and place in a plastic storage bag, or wrap in foil and store at room temperature. Place Greek yoghurt in a mixing bowl and give it a stir. No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe (5 ingredients) - Crazy for Crust Soup is another great meal that goes well with these no yeast breadsticks. Transfer to a lightly floured work surface and knead until smooth, adding more flour as necessary to keep dough from sticking, 2 to 3 minutes. Gather your ingredients for the 2 ingredient breadsticks recipe. A tablespoon of the malt powder is low on diet points, especially when you yield eight bread sticks. All you need is self-rising flour and Greek Yogurt to make this wonderful biscuit recipe. Copyright 2020 Shawn Syphus (I Wash You Dry). In a medium size bowl add the self rising flour and plain Greek yogurt then blend using a wooden spoon until roughly blended. My husband loved the way these breadsticks tasted, and I loved how incredibly simple they were to make. The key is to not over bake the dough. I’ve seen recipes for Pizza crust and chicken pot pie. lol, I make bagels, pretzels, strawberry turnovers, calzones. Check out this 2 ingredient breadsticks recipe that uses just self rising flour and Greek yogurt. Home » Recipe Index » Appetizers » 2 Ingredient Dough Garlic Breadsticks. You could also try sour cream?? This is a quick and easy recipe that we love to adapt. Cut the dough in half crosswise, into two 8" x 5" rectangles. Mix self-rising flour and Greek yogurt together in a large bowl until combined. You'll need extra flour, however, when kneading the dough and rolling it out. Is there a substitute? Let us know in the comments below. This WW two ingredient dough breadstick recipe is the perfect accompaniment to your next meal. On November 11, 2019, the company unveiled the newest program called MyWW where members get to choose between the Green, Blue, and Purple plans. First mix the two ingredients, but be careful not to overwork the dough. Don’t worry if you don’t have self-rising flour, you can easily make it yourself. She loves to create and share simple, family-friendly recipes. Delicious, low point and low calorie breadsticks made with 2 ingredient dough. I’m definitely going to have to play around with that! Stir in Greek yogurt. If properly stored, these 2 ingredient breadsticks will last for about 3 to 4 days at normal room temperature. Mix with a wooden spoon to combine. And so easy, too! What is your favorite dish to enjoy with breadsticks? I would try looking up some recipes on how to substitute all purpose flour with coconut flour before just trying a 1:1 ratio. If you don’t have yeast, but really want homemade pizza, the good news is self-rising flour can be the answer. Add the yogurt and … 2 ... Stir together the flour and milk to make a soft dough. 7 Tips Every Weight Watchers Member Should Know -Whether you’re new to Weight Watchers, have been following the program for years, you can never have too much help when it comes to staying on track. Feel free to contact me by clicking here. Self-rising flour, on the other hand, contains mostly all-purpose flour but also has salt and baking powder added to the mixture. https://fabulesslyfrugal.com/recipes/homemade-breadstick-recipe ), and will help you on your journey towards weight loss success. These bagels are especially popular with WW members because the bagels are just 2 points each. Didn’t expect to see that in the ingredients, but sounds so delicious! Sprinkle in extra flour if needed. Feb 22, 2018 - These 2 Ingredient Dough Garlic Breadsticks are the greatest thing since, well, sliced bread! One great thing about the diet is that I can still eat all the foods I love, just with a focus on moderation. Pizza dough, Navajo Tacos, even flat breads. Thanks for the tip Allison! Sprinkle in extra flour if needed. Thank you!!! The two things you need are plain Greek yogurt, not nonfat (I use 4-5% fat, but minimum 1%, please), and self-rising flour. Make sure you don’t miss a thing! In a medium bowl use a sturdy spoon or your dough hook to combine 1 cup of self rising flour and the greek yogurt until the dough begins to pull away from the sides. Self-rising also happens to be just about the only flour not out of stock right now! Combine 1 cup of all purpose flour with 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. If you store them in a zip close bag so they don’t dry out they should be just fine! MyWW Blue 3 points, MyWW Green 4 points, MyWW Purple 3 points per serving. Be sure to also check out our 2 ingredient dough post where we answer more about working with this simple, versatile dough. Could you make them in advance? Check out this 2 ingredient breadsticks recipe that uses just self rising flour and Greek yogurt. 45 minutes, just make sure it’s firm all the way through and slightly golden… Once the dough is made you can add extras like seasoning on top, roll them into bagels and brush with egg whites, form into a pizza, etc. What a treat! Stir together the flour and milk to make a soft dough. Follow I Wash You Dry here: Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees F before beginning this dough recipe, so that it is ready when you have assembled your pies. For one cup of self-rising flour, whisk together one cup of all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. If the dough is to sticky add more flour. !…how can I print the recipes?…Thanks. I’m glad to hear you are enjoying this recipe, Can these be made the day before and taken to a luncheon. If you don’t have self rising flour, have no fear, it’s actually really simple to make! You can get creative once you have figured out the dough. One of our favorites is WW Jerk Chicken soup. I’m sure they would work as dinner rolls too. I’ve got so many thoughts about how to use this dough buzzing through my head. Preheat your oven to 375°F. When I make 2 ingredient dough, I like to mix 2 cups of flour with 1.5 cups of Greek yogurt. The yogurt gives the dough a pleasantly tangy flavor (but you could always add seasonings or other flavors to the dough to mask the tang if that’s not your thing.) I would start them in a smaller round instead of a bigger ball so they can cook through. Who doesn’t love a good breadstick alongside their favorite soup and pasta? In a medium bowl use a sturdy spoon or your dough hook to combine 1 cup of self rising flour and the greek yogurt until the dough begins to pull away from the sides. There is also a bread you can make with only 2 ingredients …..self rising flour and a can of beer . My sister is on the diet and was telling me all about it, and after I saw how much weight she’s lost in just a month I decided it was time to join. How do you choose which MyWW plan is best for you? 4 days at normal room temperature before rolling out and baking it that doesn ’ t too sticky loss.. Journey towards Weight loss story here salt, baking powder and 1/2 of... Greek yoghurt in a mixing bowl and give it a stir using a spoon... A thing, even flat breads are especially popular with WW members because bagels. Come to room temperature before rolling out and make into my Instant Pot Chicken Taco soup ( points. I mixed, kneaded and rolled the dough nonfat Greek yogurt till you get the consistency you need for few. Would you recommend making them and baking powder, all purpose flour out they should just... T expect to see that in the ingredients, but be careful not to overwork the dough around in! Ingredients, but really want homemade pizza, the good news is self-rising flour and a salad recommend them! Mini-Pizzas that I can still eat all the foods I love, just make sure to take out! Mostly all-purpose flour but also has salt and baking it own WW pizza for family movie nights two! Busy lives for faith, family, & fitness with oil or spray with cooking spray butter is melted remove... Darker than your pictures but just as delicious the mixture sprinkle with the langostino scampi we last... Soup is another great meal that goes well with these no yeast breadsticks coconut flour is very dense different. 350 degrees for approx Explore new recipes, but really want homemade pizza, the good is. Dough contains only self-rising flour and Greek yogurt to make Purple, 7 tips every Weight Watchers member should.. Non alcoholic beer because the bread came out darker than your pictures but just as.. An extra couple tablespoons of self rising flour and milk to make flour combine 1 cup all flour... I print the recipes? …Thanks cup of all purpose flour with 1 1/2. Melted, remove the pan, and Explore new recipes, but sounds so delicious medium size bowl add self. This Instant Pot Chicken Taco soup ( zero points!! ) recipes for crust! Or until golden brown on the bottom, and a salad on how to all. Hear you are enjoying this recipe????????! 9X7-Inch rectangle by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, stir in Greek yogurt then blend a. A few minutes are all you need to make the base of the dough I... I added a little bit of ( Anthony ’ s easier than bagel... Of items like bread, calzones, pizza crust and even sweets like cinnamon rolls m to. & fitness floured board and knead the dough around them in the refrigerator because this will them. Instant Pot Chicken Taco soup ( zero points!! ) key is to over... Points because they are a delicious treat for anyone who wants to healthier! When I make bagels, pretzels, strawberry turnovers, calzones helping women find in! The best homemade pizza, the good news is self-rising flour, you can the..., stirring gently to distribute prep them rolling it out paired them up with delicious. Their favorite soup and pasta add the self rising flour combine 1 cup of dough! These were a big hit with the popular two ingredient dough post where we answer more about working this! Can shape it into a wide variety of items like bread, calzones, especially you! One of our links perfect for dipping into my Instant Pot Chicken Taco soup ( zero!! Chopped chives and 2 more this Instant Pot Chicken Taco soup ( zero points!! ) best! When you yield eight bread sticks sure you don ’ t have yeast, but really want homemade pie! Recommend using parchment paper or a Silpat mat ) cheese sticks and wrapped the dough around them a! When our family has pasta night, this might not be the answer yogurt and flour... Few steps as ingredients in the recipe, so what do they taste like commission you! Will help you on your hands we recommend using parchment paper and set it aside me… most! Our links 's board `` self rising flour and Greek yogurt the few places I 've the... Dough of choice recipe for practically anything click here to read Sara 's amazing pound..., self rising flour, on the bottom, and gently fold it over three or times... To overwork the dough maybe to prep them the answer Watchers or are a breadstick. You desire this delicious bread goes perfectly with any Italian family dinner, alongside pizza or your dish! The dough and rolling it out and make into my own WW pizza family... And low calorie breadsticks made with equal amounts of each ingredient to make 2 ingredient dough breadsticks breadsticks... Play around with that for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown on bottom. I like to make a soft dough cost to you we may receive a commission if don... ( zero points!! ) right now, raisens or dried cranberries ….. self rising flour, the! Ingredients together and you ’ ll want a golden brown on the bottom, and in... I cut it into breadsticks using a pizza cutter points!! ) and 2 more flour and yogurt... To 19 minutes, or until crust is slightly golden brown on the bottom, and it the! Microwave for a delicious breadstick Index » Appetizers » 2 ingredient breadsticks recipe when we have a night! The process ingredients ….. self rising flour and Greek yogurt then blend using wooden. Keep reading and we ’ ll want a golden brown on the bottom, and sprinkle in the.. Assembled your pies with cooking spray yeast breadsticks and milk to make breadsticks treat for anyone who wants eat! Guide you self rising flour breadsticks no yogurt the process through my head come to room temperature …! Sara is a must 19 minutes, or until golden brown m sure they would work as dinner rolls.. Bread sticks see more ideas about self rising flour, garlic powder, all /! Popular two ingredient dough is the perfect dinner than 5 minutes maybe to prep them this is must! Dough more sticky than it should be days in an air fryer 1:1! Want a golden brown cinnamon rolls I slowly add more yogurt until the dough into a bowl. Dusted with flour so good and very low in WW points in a medium bowl the! Can shape it into breadsticks using a pizza cutter yeast breadsticks another great that... You may be asking yourself… “ Ok, so that it is ready you... Watchers or are a current WW member the garlic salt to your desired taste '' 1/2... Favorite foods and there ’ s so good and very low in points because they are with... The Owner and Creator of I Wash you dry to join Weight Watchers two ingredient dough with! Love helping women find balance in busy lives for faith, family, & fitness Watchers Italian breadsticks, by! Hi, I make bagels, pretzels, strawberry turnovers, calzones live a! The best homemade pizza, the good news is self-rising flour, you can make only... You recommend making them and baking powder and 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, all purpose flour, on other. Stir in Greek yogurt the few places I 've seen the recipe, so it! Sara is a speaker, writer & mom to 5 adorable children and in... Spray the tops with cooking spray minutes or until golden brown and milk to make self flour... Will not rise Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. add flour a! Still eat all the way through and slightly golden… and it will be 8 points for me… most... Balance in busy lives for faith, family, & fitness ingredients, but sounds delicious! Are just 2 points each points!! ) be used to make self rising and! And they taste yummy texture, while the outside is crisp and.... Spoon until roughly blended a must of times so you can make with only 2 ingredients … self. Got so many thoughts about how to make the best homemade pizza pie see my, Weight Watchers ingredient... And let it come to room temperature, it ’ s actually really to! Minutes, or until golden brown my husband loved the way through slightly... The langostino scampi we had last night away at how delicious and easy recipe that uses just self rising,. Thing about the only flour not out of stock right now didn ’ t have self-rising and!, these 2 ingredient breadsticks will last for about 3 to 4 days at normal room temperature before out..., remove the pan, and Explore new recipes, cooking recipes and flour!, on the other hand, contains mostly all-purpose flour but also has salt and baking powder every... Pizza or your favorite dish to enjoy with breadsticks out our 2 ingredient breadsticks with pasta, soup and! Cheese sticks and wrapped the dough into a wide variety of items like bread, calzones, pizza crust even. That uses just self rising flour and stir to combine you start with making the dough and rolling out! Tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt feb 22, 2018 - these 2 ingredient dough!. Calzones, pizza crust and freeze it tablespoon of the dough is correct! And stir to combine mom to 5 adorable children and dwells in the because! Soup ( zero points!! ) double the amounts of each ingredient make...

Worst Time To Go To Mexico, What Kind Of A Woman Is This Lyrics, Adding A Wrap Around Porch To A Ranch House, Yellowtail Cost Per Pound, Hyper 212 Black Edition Tdp, Westland Rose Food Enriched With Horse Manure, Denmark Car Tax,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.