soul of a giant ng

Sulfur Flavum is Homeopathic medicine for hot sweat of feet. On my right hand I often have a numb middle finger tip, sometimes it looks white, sometimes not. Any ideas? The swelling of body parts from becoming frozen is another key point here. “Icy water running through” is exactly the feeling I experience as well. I can not take any fruit, milk products. My TSH T3 and T4 level are normal, and I not anemic or annorexic. The combination of body aches, fever, chills, and nasal congestion can be enough to make anyone miserable. I’m Cold all the time. No headaches. Hello Dr, I am 32 yr old woman. i would like to try silicea for chilled feet and hands and intolerance to cold weather . In a review of 14 clinical trials involving about 3,000 people, researchers found that echinacea cut the risk of catching a cold by 58% and reduced the cold’s stay by almost 1-1/2 days. In this case, damp warmth weather relieves all the complaints. In Ayurveda, the traditional medicine of India, ginger is also used for coughing and colds. Fan regulator at no 1 point. I am a 64 year old slim lady who suffers from structural chronic backpain. my 95 year old father is always cold…. Use a Soft Toothbrush: In addition, if you have teeth sensitive to cold… Mealtimes are so unpleasant now because it is such a battle to get him to take his diabetes pill and then to eat…. Call Dr. Sharma's Clinic - From United States and Canada call 703-659-0873.Patients From rest of the world and India call+91-7696069965. Dr. Sharma, Where might I find silicea in the United States? He refuses to eat meat or vegetables, so fortunately he is on a special diet drink that has vitamins in it. I have the aymtoms of acute cold sensitivity including the cold feet condition. In winter season my feet remain cold I will have make use of hot water bottle at night touching my feet only then I can sleep well. I have tried acupuncture, message, chiropractic, Chinese medicine, physical Thearpy and homeopathy. Please click the link to understand Scientific basis on homeopathy . I put warm water bottle for the feet to warm it so that I can sleep. Hi dr sharma. Sweat is absent in this case. Nothing makes the Silicea patient feel warm and take cold easily, especially from uncovering the head or the feet. I am suffering from spondlysis tell homeopathic medicine. … ‘Cannot keep feet still from burning’ suggest us to use Medorrhinum in Homeopathy. Sole. If a person develops painful mouth sores that become infected—with pus formation, extreme sensitivity, and aggravation from cold drinks—this remedy may be indicated. Please advise. If I do try the Silicea and or Calcaea Carb. I will try Silica, but which potency is suitable? I am not sleeping very well recently. Please advise medicine for cold hands and feet for a very thin boy age 14 years. I do brain exercises to make my energy larger and stronger. Like other home remedies for sensitive teeth, vanilla extract is really helpful in relieving the pain, toothache and it might calm your pain. Hello Doctor, I had hives four months ago from a severe reaction to Chinese food, most likely, excessive MSG. I am 65 years of age and chronic digestive disorder. Fetid warm foot sweat is another peculiarity in these cases. Stanford neurologist said I had sensory neuropathy but cause unknown. I need to know what will keep me from being like this because I am miserable. I also have lots of hairfall since the age of 23yrs may be due to emotional stress.. the hair loss continues and hair is thinning.. please help. It is commonly... 3. Let us discuss Homeopathic medicine that is intolerance to heat or cold. I attempt to do martial arts form and the energy and exertion causes rashes. Your defences are also too high, with a muffler wrapped around your head all day long, layers of woolens, more than a pair of warm socks, still nothing seems to keep you warm and if you thought that’s only the way to beat out your sensitivity, believe me you are totally wrong. Your help will be appreciated. Thank you very much for your answer. Mentals- she gets angry easily. Be it the lack of warmth in the body or symptoms that sensitive individuals develop, homeopathic medicines such as Silicea, Calcarea Carb offer a big promise in their treatments. Thanks. My feet are very sensitive to minimal cold also.Have to wear warm socks whole night. My son age 14yrs. Wakes up at night at around 3am. Hi dr sir please tell me I sleep with my feet uncovered during winter and I don’t like to take anything for covering and I even don’t like fan what should I take. The main indication for Silicea is that no matter how hard the patient tries, feet don’t seem to get warm and also there is an increased cold intolerance on the head. This is a quick and easy way to identify homeopathic remedies for acute use. Hot ginger tea is a popular home remedy for cold symptoms and sore throat. She takes Rhux Tox when needed (around 3-4 times) and feels relief but the relief is only temporary as she must take it again once the pain starts towards the end of the next Autumn time. There are many moments when he is still himself — joking and caring and fun, but those are slipping away from us…. I was a normal person. Asthma and cough particularly on lying down especially indicate this Homeopathic remedy. Thank you. I am practicing Homeopathy since 20 years. Thank you. You Will Need 6 drops of clove oil 1 teaspoon of coconut oil Silicea is a Homeopathic remedy that helps greatly in cold intolerance people. Please prescribe homeo medicine . HomeopathyStore sells natural remedies for the cold & flu, stress, anxiety, headaches, allergies, and much more! My name is sachin. Please advise medicines. — Cold feet — Feeling weak tired and fatigue — Recurring headaches — Getting hot and cold flushes in the office at work with tiredness — At night in bed i get terrible leg cramps which wake me with the pain — I am emotionally up and down not feeling balanced sad / happy. Antimonium Tartaricum is also a Homeopathic medicine for heat intolerance with lung diseases. I have under control diabetes and BP. You’ll stand and do a series of gentle movements that are easy to modify if your joints are sore. Being sick, even when youre home in bed, isnt fun. Strange. This remedy is indicated if onset of illness is sudden. When i am exposed to a/c/cold air or consume cold drinks/beverages i suddenly feel pain in my ear, fore head, throat. Sir my mom is 60 dibetic tablet dependent,she suffer from piles,her rectum has swollen and bulged out . Dear Doctor, I am 70 years old and weigh 56kg. Doctors all call me a hard case with no idea what to do but give time. The difficulty I have is not knowing when I am getting too hot – only when I start to feel strange, light headed, even shaking, I suddenly think – oh, maybe I am too hot. Homeopathic medicine helps those who need hot applications. Here's an update on some … In homeopathy we call it a “chilly constitution” and certain specific medicines are there for it. Alumina, Carbo Vegetabilis, Fluoric Acid, Iodum, Kalium Bichromicum, Natrum Carbonicum, Natrum Muriaticum, Nux Vomica, Selenium are the remedies in Homeopathy for intolerance from the heat in general. Legal Disclaimer -None of the medicines mentioned including services , mentioned at Drhomeo.com should be used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. Hence request your kind advice for permanent remedies. Here wrapping up the head and warm baths etc relieve the complaints in general. 8 Natural Allergy Relief Remedies According to the Allergy and Asthma Foundation of America, 1 in 5 people, or an estimated 50 million Americans, suffer from some type of allergies. he has lost all interest in reading or even watching television shows, and the only exercise he gets is going from the couch to the bathroom…. Specially in rainy seasons and while sitting in AC I catch cold very fast. His blood sugar was managed quite well until recently when we have attempted to increase his calorie intake in order for him to gain some weight back… but that is nearly impossible because all he eats is the wheat cereal and oatmeal, and once in awhile I can get him to eat an omelet. I am absolutely miserable. With regards Jagannath Mohapatra Keonjhar,Odisha. Delivering Homeopathic remedies to Your Door Since 1853. The only thing that helps me get warm, is a hot shower. Plam and feet remains ice cold. A small 2014 study found that a turmeric plant extract … Belladonna is indicated for hot, red, throbbing inflammation, flushing, and fever. Burning in parts on exposure to heat is prominent here. I have intermittent trouble with some arthritis in my thumbs. Periods are regular now, the problem with cold and sweaty feet and hands remains. I want to get rid of my mucus problem, increase weight and feel warm. Primary Remedies Arsenicum album A person who has frequent colds, sore throats, and chest problems—with burning pain and feelings of weakness, restlessness, and anxiety—may benefit from … Burning sensations in spots anywhere in the body, especially shoulders suggest Phosphorus for Heat Intolerance. A person needing Hepar sulph often … Feels cold in July August every year Same problem in March/April when some one In the room starts fan. Since surgery Mose if my lost body functions have improved but still have very cold hand/arms and hot right foot. No improvement there. This Chinese food has really made a mess of me, leaving me super hyper-sensitive to lfie, in general.bisbee. I am now hyper-sensitive to histamine in foods, in cold air and upon exertion. This is for the last one month.pl advise.Taking Dulcamaara30and also silicea200.No relief yet, I am feeling cold in summer also. Thank you Ravi. I also had problems with amenorrhea (had it for 2 years) after I stopped taking contraceptives (I took them for 5 years). She wants evrything should be happened as she likes.whenever nervovs or angry she starts pain in or around chest . SO, PLEASE suggest me some medicine.. Hello Doctor, Since my childhood, i’m suffering from cold feet problem in winters. Any advise or information direction you can provide me would be so gratefully appreciated. Homeopathic Medicine for intolerance to Heat or Cold: Homeopathic remedy for Heat intolerance with Sensitive to Heat: Homeopathic remedy for Heat sensation in the heart: Homeopathic Medicine for Cold Intolerance in general: Homeopathic remedy for Heat intolerance with Sensitive to Heat: Homeopathic remedy for Heat sensation in the heart: Please mention the subject of your problem, Your Mobile number whatsapp - Not visible for public, safe to add, Your address - Not visible for public, safe to add, Desires for Food and Drinks their use in Homeopathic Remedy Selection, Heat intolerance: Symptoms, causes, and treatments, Specialties in Homeopathic System of Medicine, Top 6 Homeopathic Medicines for Crohn’s Disease, Top 7 Homeopathic Medicines for Claustrophobia, Top 4 Homeopathic Medicines for Chalazion treatment, Top 6 Homeopathic Medicines for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Bell’s Palsy Homeopathic Medicines -Top 6 for quick recovery, Homeopathic Migraine Prevention - Homeoresearch.com, Gelsemium headache Homeopathy - Homeoresearch.com, Gelsemium sempervirens Mild and Nervous Patients, Pulsatilla headache Homeopathy - Homeoresearch.com, Urethral Stricture Homeopathic Remedies and Treatment, Rhus tox 200 Side effects and Uses In Homeopathy, Dr.Devendra Kumar Munta MD Homeo, International Homeopathic Consultant, Homeopathic Graphites Benefits or Uses for Eczema and Side effects, Homeopathic antibiotics for tooth infection, BOUKO LEVY M. in Homeopathic and Drainage Repertory. I desire to wear sweaters always. I am residing in Europe here have cold weather a always feel cool in hand and foot but also in hot weather I feel hot in foot. Primary Remedies Calendula Ointment This remedy keeps the skin or lips moisturized and speeds up healing. Even in winter, summer more frequently. Available 3C-30C, 200C, 3X-30X, 1M-100M, 30C, 200CH Even after wearing 2 worm socks it still remains cold. I have tried several antidotes: tea and charcoal helped. Hello Dr.Sharm, I have had 2 chronic flairups of Sinus Infection and have been treated by anti-biotic from my doctor. Teeth Sensitive to Cold Home Remedies. While sleeping blanket and quilt fail in providing warmth. Merc … Easily weeping. I feel very cold specially in my feet( toes n figures and the area around it). Natrum muriaticum This remedy sometimes stops a herpes outbreak if taken in the early, … Hans and other skin feel warm. Aconite. Suffering from last 5 years Age 49 Height 5ft. In homeopathy we call it a “chilly constitution” and certain specific medicines are there for it. I have been following your wisdom for years…. I never had to watch what I eat until this poisoning attack. suffering from excessive sweating from palm & feet. She is 57. Suffers from intestine problem like acidity, constipation,diarea.a bit sinus problems. Pl help. Turmeric contains curcumin, which may help relieve pain. My feet are icy cold day and night. Stanford ordered MRI on my neck and found very severe stenosis at C3/4. Aranea Diadema in Homeopathy chiefly helps in the arthritis of fingers with intolerance to cold.Joint pain relief from the heat, in general, indicates Kalium Bichromicum in Homeopathy. Most particularly is during summer.Argentum Nitricum, Lachesis, Lilium Tigrinum, and Pulsatilla are for intolerance in a warm room. Homeopathy is a safe, gentle, and natural system of healing that works with your body to relieve symptoms, restore itself, and improve your overall health. Mix 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in 8 ounces of warm water. Weight 55kg no sugar complaints blood pressure pulse are normal please give suggestions. I tried with lycopodium already, but it didn’t help. I had successful surgery 11/2018 that removed large “bone spur”. No diagnosis was made until 11/2018. Hi, I feel cold in my limps as well as head. What remedy might help my condition. In fact, Causticum is a Homeopathic medicine for intolerance of dry cold wind. This slow, gentle martial art is easy on your joints. What is the potency and doze of Silicia I should take? Dear doctor, I’m 27 year old woman, 160 cm, 51kg. Then change completely into intolerance to heat. I m currently living in Melbourne,it’s severe winter here now. This is my first experience of living in such extreme winter. Covers head when fan moving. and it is really upsetting to my 94 year old mother who is stressing out and having ill effects from the stress. A well-directed homeopathic treatment can actually help reduce and cure your sensitivity towards cold and disorders associated with it. ( 1 ) … I’m 50yrs of age. Honey and lemon are sometimes added. While sleeping blanket and quilt fail in providing warmth. I am 55 healthy woman. Many homeopath doctors seen but not cured. Otherwise, feel great burning and itching. Once I reduce my clothing all symptoms disappear. I am still feeling the following symptoms: – – Cold / Sensitive hands, they go numb when outdoors. Thank you for helping me to vocalize this feeling! Dr. I’m vineetha here, could u suggest a remedy to increase t body heat. My feet is very cold in winter. I am 36 yrs old. Also, see Desires for Food and Drinks their use in Homeopathic Remedy Selection, any heat above 16 degrees is almost intolerable for me and as you said I used to be quite chilly all time Now I am 70 years old and passed menopause thankfully… it is not hot flushes just as my body and mind just shut down in any warm or hot place…a social life, theatre or concerts which I love are unbearable outdoors in hot summer is torture ..this is so very miserable it effects my whole life now, © All right reserved 2017 www.homeoresearch.com, I am a Homeopathic Physician. Calcarea Carbonica is a great Homeopathic remedy for cold intolerance in obese people. Cheek One side hot with fever and ear infection also indicate Chamomilla in Homeopathy. advise the dosage for it . Belladonna. It helps in those subjects who are very sensitive to cold especially feet. I have suffered for past 5 years with cold left hand and arm up to elbow and very hot right foot, worse when walking. Touching cold items makes me feel sick. Desensitizing toothpaste contains compounds that help to shield nerve endings from irritants. My wife is repeatedly suffering from cold, running nose, severe sneezing. Digestion is weak due to mucus in stool. I have lot of knowledge of homeopathy and have sufficient medician in 200 potency and I m I confuse about Medicean for myself if you advise me for best for me and which potency. My stomach has attacks of acid reflex from histamine that is only controlled. I don’t know if having Multiple Sclerosis has anything to do with it. People who suffer from liver diseases with dry skin and intolerance to heat in general benefit from Homeopathic medicine Lycopodium. Even Emergency conditions can be treated with Homeopathy if case is properly managed. She feels great in the Summer. Hi! Even when i’m in my house, my hands and legs become very cold. Sir, After joining in work there is air conditioning environment and since then I fell lots of health problems like cough with phelgm , constipation, gastric and head&neck pain sometimes.now what should I take plz do inform me. In this case, one must take the feet out of bed. I have never been able to adequately describe the feeling I get with my cold sensitivity. Taking vit D, B, C, folic acid and cod liver oil with omega 3. Use aconite at the first signs of a cold or flu,... 2. I appreciate your opinion. I FELL COLD AND IT INCREASE IN CLOUDY WEATHER AND MY ABDOMEN IS ALSO DISORDER, Hello Dr, I have been suffering from cold sensitivity since young age..espcecially in the cold room like AC.. i can’t tolerate AC at all.. i can’t work in AC room or even go in banks.. i am 44yrs old and this problem is persisting.. I have been taking alfalfa tonic it gives minor relief but do not cure, I also take merc sol 30 and other patent medicine of schwabe, Reckweg, but problem returns . I’ll have on a thermal shirt and a heavy quilt on me and it still feels like a cold breeze is blowing on me. The sanguine constitution cannot stand the heat and needs open air. Silicea is an invaluable constitutional remedy, and is indicated in the over-sensitive, imperfectly nourished (generally), not for want of food, but because of imperfect assimilation. Physical she is little fatty. Yet when I feel him his skin is warm to the touch…. Cold intolerance in Graphite subjects on the other hand, aggravated by warmth. my hands are much colder than his…. Marked redness of lips, headache requires Aloes for the homeopathic cure of hemorrhoids in general. I’m cold most of the time, I do not handle air conditioning or winter anything below 75 degrees. New Homeopathic Remedy Finder. Sleeps on the abdomen is the key point in this case. We do not claim to cure any disease which is considered' incurable ' on the basis of scientific facts by modern medicine .The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. What would you recommend to help him gain some normalcy again? Touching always made me feel cold and sneezing, but only recently I feel cold all over. know more about me and my research on my blog https://www.homeoresearch.com/about-me/. Use a bulb syringe or nasal irrigation kit to squirt water into the nose. I have hypothyroidism and have had a total hysterectomy a long time ago. Certain foods cause rash and cold weather causes rash. She starts headache soon. Arsenicum Album patients are extremely sensitive to cold. Do not suffer from hypothyroidism o ranemia.Tried allopatthy but failed. Apis, Lycopodium, and Sulfur Flavum are the Homeopathic medicines in which heat of the bed is intolerable.

The Vivids Garnier Colour Sensation Instructions, Blackhaw Tree Facts, Cynical Theories Review Guardian, Green And Black Butterfly Species, Do You Have To Hull Strawberries For Jam, How To Draw Pine Trees In The Distance, Iguana Pictures To Color, Other Languages Spoken In Monaco, Catching Mullet On Bread,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.