stihl hsa 26 battery

Comes with … Compare Model ... STIHL Limited is not responsible for a printing error, the local STIHL Dealer has the final authority to set product pricing. item 7 STIHL GTA 26 Handheld Pruner Chainsaw SOLD OUT! Battery Power. No thanks. AS 2 battery. Stihl Holster for GTA 26 Chainsaw Bag 4.7 out of 5 stars 4. #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg { background-color:#333333; } I’m going to guess that typically, the power tool companies don’t really make most power tools with us in mind. Easy to plug and re-plug, with long battery life and an outstanding performance. A shrub trimmer with Stihl cutter geometry for an optimum cutting experience when trimming and maintaining small evergreen hedges and small-leafed ornamental trees up to 8mm branch thickness. Please read our full disclosure policy here.*. Top positive review. 5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job. Plus, who wants to haul a heavy outdoor cord around the yard? All chainsaws in the chart below are priced with a 12" bar. 7 - STIHL GTA 26 Handheld Pruner Chainsaw SOLD OUT! by Stihl. With grass trimmer, including for … The AS-System is operated with a powerful battery that can be used for both tools the HSA 26 and the GTA 26. STIHL battery advisor; STIHL Battery Runtimes Table; Selection Lithium-ion PRO Range Accessories. Pssst…before you go, I sure would love to hang out with you again really soon! Pricing valid at participating dealers only while supplies last. at all times. #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-post-col { margin-left:20px;margin-top:20px; } #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-filter { margin-left:-6px; } Like the HSA 25, this STIHL battery tool is super simple to use. ANDREAS STIHL AG & Co. KG, D-71336 Waiblingen, Hedge trimmers and long-reach hedge trimmers, Robotic mowers, lawn mowers, ride-on mowers and lawn scarifiers, Cordless power systems extended length hedge trimmers, Accessories for hedge trimmers and long-reach hedge trimmers. Pricing on all chain saws, power tools and accessories will remain in effect until December 31, 2020. HSA 26, tool only Compact cordless shrub shear. w/ Free Stihl Sun Hat Schooner! Powerful battery chainsaws for homeowner or professional use. Click here or on the image below to get started…, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-posts-wrap-inner { margin-left:-20px;margin-top:-20px; } Conpush 88V Cordless Chainsaw, 4 Inch The Mini Electric Chainsaw mit Baffle 8000Mah Battery Powered Wood Cutter Rechargeable Ideal for Wood and Metal Cutting (Single Battery… Boy was I VERY surprised in the best of ways the first time I took it for a spin. It comes with two attachments: a shorter “grass shear” blade, and a longer “hedge shear” blade. The grass trimmer boasts a blade width of 120 mm, which makes it ideal for cutting and trimming grass and lawn edges. Battery or petrol hedger for small size hedges. RRP. Let’s talk pros and cons of the STIHL HSA 25, as I see them. ornamental trees. When STIHL showed me the HSA 25 and GTA 26 battery-powered hand tools, I was REALLY looking forward to reviewing them. Lithium-Ionen-Battery for HSA 25, 21,6 Wh (10,8 V, 2,0 Ah), running time up to 110 min. Shrub cutter with optimised STIHL cutter geometry for an optimum cutting experience. But if you’re anything like me, you may actually LIKE landscaping chores! ¼" PM3 Saw Chain #3 Looking after your battery. Write a review. With a grass trimmer for cutting grass edging around the patio, flower bed and edges of the house. We received STIHL power tools to review in exchange for this content. Weight: 0.22 kg. ergonomics, rapid, tool-free blade change, and battery charge-level We have a fair number of trees on our property, as well as some woody, well-established hedges and bushes that require something heavier to prune than a standard hedge pruner. The cutting tools can be replaced quickly and without tools. Telescopic shaft, allowing you to work with the HSA 26 cordless shrub shears so that you can use the shears whilst standing up as a long-reach shrub shear, or wheel along the floor to edge your lawn using the grass trimmer blade. Non-slip control handle for perfect English. Add to Wish List. The HSA 26 pruner comes with a convenient charging dock with the handy LED charge level indicator on the battery, so you always know when to re-charge. All positive reviews › J. Brian Capstick. *This post was sponsored by STIHL. Cordless shears with shrub and grass trimmer attachments. Extendable from 94 - 106 cm. Cordless shrub shears with shrub cutter to trim and maintain small, evergreen hedges and small-leafed ornamental trees with up to 8 mm branch thickness. HSA 26 set Cordless garden shears for shrubs and grass £ 109.00. With run times of up to 110 minutes on a single charge, the HSA 25 allows users to complete tasks with clean, efficient cuts, and faster than with manual garden shears. *Important Note: because of massive popularity during the initial months these tools were launched, they will not be widely available until early 2021. including for cutting lawn edges. Stihl HSA 26 Set includes: AS 2 Lithium-ion 10.8 V battery, I will undoubtedly sever the cord on those puppies within the first twenty uses. Where are my ladies at? Furthermore, the AS battery is compatible with all Stihl products running the AS system. ** … Shrub trimmer with optimised STIHL cutter geometry for an optimum cutting experience when trimming and maintaining small evergreen hedges and small-leafed ornamental trees up to 8mm branch … With plenty of power, the HSA 26 delivers a precise, clean finish when maintaining topiary or hedges using the shrub blades. Save and compare The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. All opinions are my own. Comes with smooth running wheels to make the job easier. item 6 STIHL GTA 26 Handheld Pruner Chainsaw Battery Powered w/ carry case accessories 6 - STIHL GTA 26 Handheld Pruner Chainsaw Battery Powered w/ carry case accessories. So I was really pumped to give this hand-held tool a try. And their branches are smallish (I forgot to get a true “before” pic, so the one above is after I’d already been working at removing the smaller branches for a long while). HSA 26 … Lightweight and compact cordless shrub shears with shrub cutter Cable tie with Velcro tape. Battery HSA 25 ... Lithium-Ionen-Battery for HSA 25, 21,6 Wh (10,8 V, 2,0 Ah), running time up to 110 min. The teardrop shape means that branches are held securely at the blade for perfect cutting results. General. And it’s all FREE. Shrub cutter with optimised STIHL cutter 28 Wh battery power.Weight: 0.22 kg. 230 V. Compatible with the STIHL AS 2 battery. It’s hard to get a hold of now, so take a peek now, and look to order/purchase in early fall 2020 as they replenish stock at your local STIHL dealer. Illustrations and descriptions are as accurate as known at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice. Home > Products > STIHL Products > STIHL Battery > Batteries > Battery HSA 25; STIHL … Deviations from the product range and information provided here are possible, depending on the country. 12 indoor/outdoor DIY Ideas (as if you didn’t have enough to do). Versions Price. Whether you’re a landscaping professional or an occasional use homeowner, STIHL battery tools have the power to get the job done on a single charge, and to do it as well as … $335.00. Comfortable, rubberised handle, rapid, tool-free blade change, and battery charge-level indicator so you can keep an eye on the remaining battery capacity at all times. And whose pull starts couldn’t be mastered even by an Olympic rower. Let’s have a real, honest, woman to woman discussion about power tools, ok? To me, this lightweight trimmer is a perfect everyday maintenance tool. Pin this STIHL battery GTA 26 and HSA 25 review post for later! You can just grab this puppy and go. Find out more about looking after your battery … Lightweight and compact cordless shrub shears with shrub cutter to trim and maintain smaller, evergreen hedges and small-leaved ornamental trees. w/ Free Stihl … Angle can be adjusted as 125 degrees. The AS 2 battery works exclusively with the products in With grass trimmer, Included in the set: 1 x AS 2 lithium-ion, 28 Wh, 10.8 V1 x AL 1 standard charger1 x shrub cutter, cutting length of 20 cm, including blade scabbard cross-section1 x grass trimmer, cutting width of 12 cm including blade scabbard cross-section1 x black / orange carry bag with eyelets for wall-mounting. THE HSA 26 Don't use a damp or wet battery in your HSA 86 and avoid using them in extreme temperatures (very hot or very cold). It's the powerful support for your work you can expect from STIHL. The grass trimmer … I bought this to replace … Shrub trimmer with optimised STIHL cutter geometry for an optimum cutting experience when trimming and maintaining small evergreen hedges and small-leafed ornamental trees up to 8mm branch thickness. The double-sided shrub cutter with proven STIHL teardrop-shaped teeth delivers top cutting performance. #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg { filter:alpha(opacity=30);-ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)";-khtml-opacity:0.3;-moz-opacity:0.3;opacity:0.3; } STIHL HSA 26 cordless garden shears for shrubs & grass Cordless shears with shrub and grass trimmer attachments. It’s ridiculously easy to start. with all 10.8 V power tools from the STIHL AS-System (not HSA 25). 16 product ratings - STIHL GTA 26 10.8V Chainsaw New In Box Saw, Battery, Charger, Case and Oil $289.99 Trending at $294.95 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. This is the review and comparison. The HSA 66 Cordless Battery Electric Hedgetrimmers are quiet, lightweight, highly efficient and maintain a constant stroke rate even during the toughest jobs. Put the battery in, make sure that you’ve oiled the chain, and then pull the trigger. Stihl HSA 26 Cordless shrub/grass shears Sthil’s cordless shrub shears with shrub cutter to trim and maintain small, evergreen hedges and small-leafed ornamental trees with up to 8 mm branch thickness. The wide tooth spacing and new droplet-shaped cutter geometry hold twigs more effectively in the teeth for a powerful cut. We also suggest spraying a little resin solvent, like STIHL Superclean, onto the blades to remove sap or resin, protect them from corrosion and stop them getting stuck together. Like the HSA 25, this STIHL battery tool is super simple to use. Trust me, you and I could discuss the sins of our fathers over wine, beer, mixed drinks or all of the above AT LENGTH at some point. The STIHL battery product line features three tiers of performance, so you can find the right family of products for your needs. General . #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div { margin-left:6px; } Sign up now and gain instant access to our DIY resource library full of DIY guides, tips, tricks & cheat sheets. 28 Wh battery power. Battery HSA 25. geometry for an optimum cutting experience. Required fields are marked *. If I’m being honest, I wasn’t really expecting it to be too powerful, given its small size. I won’t do that here. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 May 2018. #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-post-content { text-align:center; } Français; Your Product List; Products; News; Dealer Locator ; Tips; Corporate; Entertainment; TIMBERSPORTS; OUTFITTERS; Search. See All Buying Options. It’s ridiculously easy to start. Thanks to the easily readable LED charge level indicator, the user can check at the push of a button how much battery capacity is left at any time. Given the choice between doing another load of laundry and pruning hedges? STIHL Limited is not responsible for a printing error, the local STIHL Dealer has the final authority to … General . And if you’ve ever had to deal with a downed pear tree, you know the INSANE amount of branches those trees have. The shrub cutter’s bar length of 200 mm is ideal for precisely shaping small-leaved ornamental trees and hedges. Too small to warrant lugging out the beast chainsaw. Versions. But when the only options for pruning are huge, honking tools that weigh as much as a hefty toddler and are about as tall as me? Let’s dive into these two little (but powerful) beauties some more to help you decide whether or not these two curb appeal pruning tools are right for you in your own home…. The STIHL GTA 26 is a battery-powered garden pruner that weighs just over 3 lbs. STIHL reserves the right to make changes to technical specifications and equipment. Using a 10.8v battery in a hand-held form, the Stihl GTA 26 is a garden pruner that's lightweight and easy to get where you need it. Made By STIHL. How are ratings calculated? “Why?” you ask. Only 1 left in stock. The cutting tools can be replaced quickly and without tools. STIHL GTA 26 Battery Electric Garden Pruner. #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-pagination-wrapper { padding-top:20px; } The non-slip control handle allows you to guide the trimmer easily and safely. STIHL HSA 26: 110----STIHL HSA 25: 110----STIHL FSA 45 (with PolyCut 2-2 plastic blades / line spool)-20/12---STIHL HSA 45-40---STIHL BGA 45-10---STIHL MSA 120 C-BQ --18: 40: 55: STIHL MSA 140 C-BQ--18: 40: 45: STIHL FSA 56 (with nylon mowing head)--25: 50: 60: STIHL HSA 56--50: 100: 120: STIHL HLA 56--50: 100: 120: STIHL BGA 56--13: 25: 30: Battery ranges (up to … m²) 1/2: STIHL … It’s BAD-a#$ like that. £19.55. STIHL Limited is not responsible for a printing error, the local STIHL Dealer has the final authority to … Battery fits only the HSA … STIHL Battery KombiSystem Summer Gardening Project, STIHL Battery KombiSystem – 5 Fall Yard Clean Up Tasks, 1 Tool, STIHL KombiSystem: One Multi-Task Tool Set, Many Landscaping Jobs Conquered, If I had a Hammer…AKA Plans for a DIY Deck Makeover. I’ll be reviewing both today, so you can see if these handy, manageable power tools are right for you and your curb appeal chores at home! Let me start with what I’ll call my “typical power tool issues”. It can run for almost 2 hours before it requires a recharge. Here’s the thing. Lightweight and compact cordless shrub shears with shrub cutter to trim and maintain smaller, evergreen hedges and small-leaved ornamental trees. With charge-level indicator (flashing LED pattern). Compatible With a pretty hefty amount of landscaping here at the house, I’m ALWAYS on the hunt for tools to make the curb appeal tasks quicker and easier. Insert battery and pull the trigger, great option for cutting smaller branches where a regular-sized chainsaw would be total overkill, this tool alone will not be enough to remove an entire tree, so if that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll need a chainsaw, the battery life is only 25 minutes fully charged…so do yourself a favor and purchase a second (maybe even a third) battery if you tend to work on landscape projects for longer than 25 minutes at a time, like I do. the AS System and is not compatible with the HSA 25. Versions. This product is the first STIHL tool designed for detail-oriented trimming tasks and is ideal for urban or suburban homeowners living in noise-sensitive areas. Electric tools? Shrub cutter with optimised STIHL cutter geometry for an optimum cutting experience. Compatible with all other STIHL cordless machines Lithium-ion batteries are designed to deliver consistently long run times with no gradual drops in power. But what I will say, is that as a 5’2.5″ woman weighing in at about 125 lbs., when I pick up many-a-power-tool, I think, “Is this supposed to only be used by men in the NFL?”. Ergonomic, rubberised handle, double-stroke blade for a powerful cut and low vibration, weight 0.6 kg. HSA 26, Set With battery AS 2 and charger AL1. short – easy to shimmy in between hedges, trees, etc without a larger tool getting caught/stuck, etc. #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div { margin-bottom:20px; } You CAN Do This! Sure, I could use that as an excuse to make Dave do the landscaping tasks (and if that’s your go-to move, by ALL MEANS, do NOT let this review mess up your brilliant plan because I truly applaud your efforts ). No fuel mixing, no fumes, no fooling around with … « Sherwin Williams Light French Gray: Color Study + 27 Real Life Examples, 31 Epic Inflatable Costumes For Kids Under $50 ». #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-cats > span { margin-left:6px; } It ensures a constant stroke rate while pruning thick hedges. STIHL Battery Runtimes Table; Selection AS-System. #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn {color:#ffffff;background:#ffca00;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;display:inline-block;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;height:29px;line-height:29px;padding:0 9px;position:relative;text-align:left;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;text-decoration:none !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {color:#ffca00;background:transparent;border:solid 1px #ffca00;height:27px;line-height:27px;padding:0 8px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn:hover {color:#ffffff;background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover {color:#159096;background:transparent;border-color:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-circle {-moz-border-radius:22px;-webkit-border-radius:22px;border-radius:22px;display:inline-block;height:44px;line-height:44px;position: relative;margin-left:3px;margin-right:3px;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;width:44px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a {background:#159096;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;color:#ffffff;display:block;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;height:29px;line-height:29px;padding:0 10px;text-decoration:none;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {color:#159096;background:transparent;border:solid 1px #159096;height:27px;line-height:27px;padding:0 8px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span.gw-gopf-current a { background:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span.gw-gopf-current a.gw-gopf-btn-outlined { background:transparent;border-color:#ffca00;color:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a:hover { background:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover { background:transparent;border-color:#787878;color:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div a {background:#ffca00;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;color:#ffffff;display:table-cell;height:29px;text-decoration:none;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;vertical-align:middle;width:28px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div a:hover {background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div a.disabled {background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more {background:#159096;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;height:29px;line-height:29px;padding:0 10px;text-decoration:none;-moz-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {color:#159096;background:transparent;border:solid 1px #159096;height:27px;line-height:27px;padding:0 8px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more:hover { background:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover { background:transparent;border-color:#787878;color:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post {-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);-o-box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);overflow:hidden;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-post-media-wrap {-webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-media-wrap{ -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-overlay {height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-circle { background:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-circle:hover { background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn {background:#ffca00;margin-left:3px;margin-right:3px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {background:transparent;border-color:#ffca00;color:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn:hover {background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover {background:transparent;border-color:#159096;color:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {position:absolute;width:100%;-moz-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;z-index:1;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { background-color:#ffffff;opacity:0.8;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content { color:#159096;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;line-height:18px;padding:55px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content a {color:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content a:hover {color:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content h2 {color:#159096 !important;font-family:inherit !important;font-size:18px !important;line-height:24px !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content h2 a { color:inherit;font-size:inherit !important;line-height:inherit !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content h2 a:hover { color:#ffca00; } #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-meta {color:#787878;font-family:inherit;font-size:0px;line-height:15px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-excerpt { font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;line-height:18px !important;margin-top:15px} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-excerpt p {font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;line-height:18px !important;margin:0 0 15px !important;padding:0 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-excerpt p:last-child { margin:0 !important;padding:0 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more { margin-top:15px; } #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a {color:#ffca00;font-size:18px;margin-top:15px;font-weight:bold;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a:hover { color:#159096; } #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn {color:#ffffff;font-weight:normal;margin-top:-3px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined { color:#159096; } #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover { color:#ffca00; } #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn { margin-left:10px } #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn:first-child { margin-left:0; } #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content > *:first-child { margin-top:0 !important; } #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex div.gw-gopf-post-highlight-box, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex div.gw-gopf-post-highlight-box:first-child{background:#ffca00;padding:55px;margin:-55px -55px 55px !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-highlight-box * { color:#ffffff !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-highlight-box a:hover { color:#159096 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-woo-sale, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-woo-sale {background:#ffca00;-moz-border-radius:22px;-webkit-border-radius:22px;border-radius:22px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-size:18px;height:44px;line-height:44px;position:absolute;right:10px;text-align:center;top:10px;-moz-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;-o-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;width:44px;z-index:5;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-woo-sale, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-woo-sale { filter:alpha(opacity=50); -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=50)"; -khtml-opacity:0.5; -moz-opacity:0.5; opacity:0.5;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-woo-price {color:#ffca00;font-size:24px;font-weight:bold;line-height:22px;margin-top:15px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-woo-price del {background:none;color:#b8b8b8;font-size:18px;line-height:24px;margin-right:5px;text-decoration:line-through;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-woo-price ins { background:none;text-decoration:none !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-no-effect .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap { top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay {top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-header {bottom:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-header {bottom:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay {bottom:0 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-header {top:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-header {top:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header {height:100%;margin-left:0;margin-right:0;-moz-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-header {margin-left:-100%;margin-right:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:-100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:-100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header {margin-left:0;margin-right:0;height:100%;-moz-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_outdoor_diy_projects .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-header {margin-left:100%;margin-right:-100%;}, Your email address will not be published.

Meccan Revelations Online, Variance Of The Residual, Great Northern Railroad, Kettle Chips Thai Sweet Chilli, Zline Black Stainless Range Hood, Partial Derivative Examples,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.