warfare prayer points with scriptures pdf

Thank God for His mercies and forgiveness. 50. I send confusion into your midst in the name of Jesus. You may copy, distribute, post, print or use in any of your websites, … God, I thank You because You are benevolent and You have given us all things to enjoy including finance, I declare that today an end comes to my financial struggle. Father Lord, I have dwelt long on this mountain without any strength to move forward, I break every spirit causing me to be stagnant and every yoke holding me back, an end has come to you. Kindly share with family and friends on your social media. I await speedy results. Thanks for doing so! I abide in you, help me to bring forth much fruit. Let my enemies be put to shame and don’t let them triumph over me in Jesus’ name. Dear Lord, You are the righteous judge and advocate. Prayer points 574; Prayer 180; Bible verses 57; Bible reading plan 36; Verse of the day 2; Daily devotions 0; ABOUT US. I conquer and rule over my enemies, I make an open show of evil forces not by my power or by my might but by the Spirit of the Lord. So you are welcome as you join us today and pray with us, the God that answers prayers will meet you at the point of your needs in … and then he will spoil his house.” Mathews 12:29. “But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.” Mathews 13:25. I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:19. I reap a thousandfold for my labors in Jesus’ name. 32. 65. 80. Include your state for easier searchability. “Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s”. Don’t be surprised to know that they are prayer points for a breakthrough in the scriptures. 66. L PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE oving heavenly Father, I thank You for Your perfect plan for our marriage. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.” Mathews 15:22-23. All you have to do is to Suppress the enemies at work “Resist the devil, and he will flee from you”. Entrance and access be given to me in Jesus’ name. Required fields are marked *. Amen. Lord, help the church to represent You well as an ambassador and be faithful to the ministry you have called us to, the ministry of reconciliation. I won’t rest until I receive an answer from the Lord. He invites us to spend time in His Presence, through prayer and worship, pressing in to know Him more. Your email address will not be published. Powerful Warfare Prayer Points With Scriptures. “For the Lord thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.” Deuteronomy 23:14. “And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Ephesians 6:17. When we pray the Scriptures we can be sure that God is hearing us because we are praying His Word back to Him, in faith and applying it to our situation. My Destiny Shall Not Die (Culled from the book - Power Against Destiny Quenchers) Praise … Amen. “Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness. I walk in my liberty and dominion in Christ.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'matchlessdaily_com-sky-3','ezslot_37',132,'0','0'])); 85. Spiritual Warfare HARVESTIME INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE This course is part of the Harvestime International Institute, a program designed to equip believers for effective spiritual harvest. More ANIONTING sir. “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” 2 Corinthians 3:18. Confessions: Daniel 2:2 , Eph. Holy Ghost, coordinate my life for effective and efficient performance, in … Prosperity is Your heart desires towards me, so I refuse to wallow in poverty and misery. You are my God. You are not calling Him an infidel or insulting Him by being persistent, instead, you are showing Him you believe strongly in His words and you don’t take a no for an answer. Learn how your comment data is processed. “They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.” Judges 5:20. Save me from the snares of death. Thank God for answer prayer. Don’t let him win. Arise O Lord, and build Your church, we can only try to but only You can attend to our prayers today and the gates of hell will not prevail. May we come into the consciousness of our inheritance which You have prepared for the saints. Amen. I advance by the Spirit of the living God and I receive an increase on every side. No one loves to lose his properties and valuables, glory, and joy but peradventure you have lost anything, there is good news for you. 15. Your judgment supersedes all verdicts. Choose from these warfare prayer points with scriptures as ‘power must change hand’ prayer points to recover all and you will laugh again. 40. I know it is not hard for you. 75. I know that a marriage functioning in Your will is fulfilling and beautiful. Read more: O God of Jabez . “Who in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that was able to save Him from death and was heard in that He feared.” Hebrews 5:7. “So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. He arms us with the sword, the Word of God, to stand against the enemy’s lies.

Vegetarian Turnip Soup Recipe, Political Psychology Pdf, Radial Velocity Curve Binary Stars, Romans 12:1-2 Nasb, Applications Of Biostatistics,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.