where to get tights_ ragnarok

ROM SEA, ROM Global, ROM Europe. Name of the NPC is Rurik Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. Overview. It's the lowest tab, filter it to "Your Job", then look for thighs and click on it. One of the important technique of having a great character build in Ragnarok M Eternal Love, is crafting their end-game weapons and equipment, it is because these weapon is upgradable and has lots of bonus stat compare to generic weapons and Saints weapons that you can buy in Gatcha. Edit: Apparently -with 10 vit- I'd hit 8.2K hp which is perfect because I guess that with one white pot I could tank 2 stronger 3.5K~4K attacks plus his nicer 600-700 hits. The additional card slot for your gear will require 10 additional copies of the item you are looking to socket (1x Item to be slotted + 10x Same Item = 11x Total). Can someone help me where to craft/hunt tights[1]. If you have been doing Mission Board Quests, Training Grounds and other daily quests without a party of in-game friends, I hate to break it to you but you’re doing it wrong! (Payon,236,199) Lighthalzen Seiyablem is inside the upgrade shop. His name is Juel Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. In order to get the headgears you have to get the blueprint first then collect the materials to craft the headgears. Tooltip code copied to clipboard. (Effect CD: 10 seconds)Gakkung Bow [1](Weapon - Bow)15 x Coal240 x Sticky Mucus20,000 ZenyFor: Archer / Hunter / Sniper / Ranger / Rogue / Stalker / Shadow ChaserAtk + 87Luk +3Crit.Dmg +10%I - Atk +20II - Atk +40III - Atk +63, Crit.Dmg +5%End - Can level up to Malang Snow Crab [1], when LUK reaches 90, Crit.Dmg +10%. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Wickebine Tres, Stainer, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi 1.2 Anolian, Alligator, Cruiser, Merman & Dragon Tail 1.3 The Paper, Wander Man, Wild Rose, Shinobi & Zhu Po Long 1.4 GC109 & DR815 1.5 Immortal Cursed Knight & Stephen Jack Ernest Wolf Combo Effect: STR+6. Copy to clipboard failed. It bypasses DEF, so it is useful in WoE. In Al De Baran, there are only 2 item that you can craft here. 5. Just use the suit, overupgrade it and enchant it with expert archer for max potency. Pets are one of the best investments in Ragnarok Mobile—invest on them as soon as you can! Matyr/Verit/Sohee are staples of the games, so I'll either get matyr or sohee. Final Fantasy XV is out in XBOX ONE and PS4, Battlefield 1 Single Player Trailer is Now Live. His name is Adria Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. His name is Wulfgar Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. Tights : coal 15, sticky mucus 150. In the wild forest of Orc Village, you can find a camp in the right top corner of the map. Slaughter : coal 35, garlet 200, black magic ore 15. EquipmentMaterial NeededStats, Equipment Upgrades Guillotine [1](Weapon - Axe)100 x Armor Shard20 x Rapid Atk Alloy3 x Rose Quartz650 x Necklace of OblivionFor: Blacksmith / Whitesmith / Alchemist / Creator / GeneticAtk +216Auto attack has a 10% chance to stun the targetFor Refining +1, Dmg to stunning targets +5%Equipment ASPD +10%Rune Armor(Garments)Requires: Schmidth (Lv.80)120 x Armor Shard50 x Lemegeton Tear752 x Necklace of Wisdom580 x Necklace of OblivionFor: All Job, except ----Def +25Damage reduction of undead/demon race +20%Damage reduction of other -20%Scalpel [1](Weapon - Dagger)Requires: Dark Landing (Lv.60)30 x Broken Blade1 x Wrapping Lace90 x Armor Shard450 x Abyss FlowerFor: Rogue / Stalker / Shadow ChaserAtk +180Str +4Max HP +500For Refining +10/+15, the damage of Back Stab to human-like monsters +5/+10%I - Atk +45, Str +2II - Atk +55, Str +2III - Atk +65, Max HP +200End - Can level up to Tooth Blade [1], Atk +75, Max HP +300Forest Staff [1](Weapon - Staff)Requires: Dark Landing (Lv.60)100 x Armor Shard120 x Skel-Bone780 x Abyss Flower350 x Dead BranchFor: Wizard / High Wizard / Warlock / Priest / High Priest / ArchbishopM.Atk +210Agi +5Equipment ASPD +15%Spray damage to targets and all targets surrounding in small area (only effective to mages)Refining increases by 1, Flee +3, Equipment ASPD +1%Bazerald [1](Weapon - Dagger)Requires: Wisdom Family (Lv.60)40 x Broken Blade150 x Armor Shard3 x Crystal Mirror688 x CyfarFor: Assassin / Assassin Cross / Guillotine Cross / Rouge / Stalker / Shadow ChaserAtk +360When launching auto-attacks, Caster has a 10% chance to…, List of All Equipment Craft Location in Ragnarok M Eternal Love. "Target sighted, ready to fire!" Having big INT increases FA`s damage. Has a high chance to deal high-multipled Dmg to the target during auto attacks.Deathcat Shoes(Footgears)Required: Ysmir Quest (Lv.15)15 x Mandragora125 x Rotten Bandage6 x IronFor: All JobDef +13When equipped by Wizards, Archers, Priests, Max HP + (Base Lv x 5)When equipped by Swordsmen, Merchants, Thieves, Max SP + (Job Lv x 2)I - Def +10II - Def +18III - Def +24End - Can level up to Deathcat Boots, When the Mages, Archers or Priests equip it, Increase max HP by base level x 8. +7 Tights (Peco-peco) or Tights (Marc) +10 Composite Bow (2 Hydras, 2 Skel Workers) +7 Tidal Shoes (Matyr) +7 Wool Scarf (Raydric) Gloves (Zeroms 2x) 3. If you’re looking for a complete list where you can find these Equipment for crafting in the game, we compiled each available equipment and the NPC who is selling those things. Mink Coat – highest DEF armor that can be equipped by almost all jobs. (This buff will not be removed even it's not used for 20 seconds. In the city of Science Research, Lighthalzen Plain, you can craft the following equipment. Ragnarok Mobile Fansite. Vigilante Set Evaluation - posted in Thief Class: Did some testing Reason why the damage differs much: +15 crimson vs +9 vigil bow. (This effect is only valid in PvP)Holy Stick [1](Weapon - Staff)15 x Gold Sand185 x Scell20,000 ZenyFor: Acolyte / Priest / High Priest / ArchbishopM.Atk +75M.Atk +10%CT Variable of Holy Light Strike, Turn Undead, Magnus Exorcismus Attack -25%I - Luk +5II - M.Atk +51III - M.Atk +48, M.Atk +5%End - Can level up to Nemesis [1], Luck value brings extra damage to Holy Light Strike, JudexStaunch Cope(Garments)Requires: Barlaud (Lv.55)30 x Topaz308 x Hard Skin25 x Gold SandFor: All JobDef +22Neutral Dmg Taken -10%I - Neutral Dmg Taken -1%, Def +3II - Neutral Dmg Taken -1%, Max HP +50III - Neutral Dmg Taken -1%, Max HP +50End - Can level up to Staunch Mana Maneau, Neutral Dmg Taken -2%Dragon Vest(Armors)Requires: The Nameless One (Lv.50)30 x Topaz231 x Immortal Heart15 x Gold SandFor: All JobDef +37Equipment ASPD +3%Flee +25I - Equipment ASPD +1%, Def +10II - Equipment ASPD +1%, Def +12III - Equipment ASPD +1%, Def +13End - Can level up to Sniping Suit, When LUK reaches 60/90/120, Crit.Dmg increases by 3%/4%/5%Goibne's Spaulders(Garments)Requires: Hayward Quest (Lv.50)30 x Topaz231 x Hard Skin15 x Gold SandFor: All JobDef +22VIT +2Reduction of Ranged Dmg +10%I - VIT +1, Def +3II - VIT +1, Reduction of Ranged Dmg +1%III - VIT +1, Reduction of Ranged Dmg +1%End - Can level up to Duff's Cape, Reduction of Ranged Dmg +3%Katar of Quaking [1](Weapon - Katar)Requires: Elke Quest (Lv.55)30 x Topaz25 x Gold Sand280 x ScellFor: Assassin / Assassin Cross / Guillotine CrossAtk +115Doubles CriticalCritical +5Crit.Dmg +15%I - Atk +30II - Atk +55III - Atk +30, Critical +5End - Can level up to Agent Katar [1], Crit.Dmg +10% Payon The next Equipment Craft shop is inside the castle of Payon. The Equipment Craft in Morroc is just near the exit of the Morroc Castle, on the right corner before the exit. Then press "Acquire" on the top right. [db:recipe=af34f8eeeac]Thavnairian Tights[/db:recipe] Copy Tooltip Code to Clipboard. It's the lowest tab, filter it to "Your Job", then look for thighs and click on it. In order to upgrade your adventure class, you have to finish some quest and requirements. All Rights Reserved. The next Equipment Craft shop is inside the castle of Payon. You probably have hard time figuring out how to sit down or do emoticons action in Ragnarok M Eternal Love, simply because there are no buttons for that to do the action. They can be imbued with certain properties to enhance their defense. I have changed it to Lvl 5 Skin Tempering. surgatekno 14/12/2018 Diperbarui 14/12/2018. His name is Juel Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Though thief doesn't benefit much with +2 Int. They can be obtained from monster drops or bought from Merchants and shopkeepers. Yes get to level 10 Overthrust after breakthrough. but before i started to prepare my slotting, i saw some players sold slotted undershirts already. In Ragnarok Online, armor can be carded with special bonuses or certain properties. Conclusion: Leave the set, the set sucks. hope this helps you locate all of the Craftable equipment in Ragnarok M Eternal Love. If you have 5 skill points before breakthrough, it truly is entirely up to you. When you learned Lv.10 Bash, Bash dmg to mid monster increases by an extra 50%Saint's Robe(Armors)15 x Gold Sand165 x Immortal Heart20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +33VIT +2Def +20Max HP +200I - Def +39II - VIT +3, Def +30III - Max HP +600End - Can level up to Saint's Cape, Every 200 max HP will provide the bearer with 1 AtkPoison Knife [1](Weapon - Dagger)15 x Gold Sand185 x Scell20,000 ZenyFor: Thief / Assassin / Assassin Cross / Guillotine Cross / Rogue / Stalker / Shadow ChaserAtk +126Auto attack has a large probability to set targets into poisoning stateFor refining +1, Ignore Def +2%I - Str +5II - Atk +34III - Atk +50End - Can level up to Venom Dagger [1], For Refining +1, ignore Def +3%; Damage of Virus Diffusion and Venom Knife +100%; Poison state cannot be cured by PanaceaDouble Bound [1](Weapon - Bow)15 x Gold Sand185 x Hard Skin20,000 ZenyFor: Archer / Hunter / Sniper / Ranger / Rogue / Stalker / Shadow ChaserAtk +100Agi +2Auto attack has a chance to trigger Double Strafe Lv.5When Beastmastery Lv.10 is learned, the damage of Beastmastery + 20%I - Agi +5II - Atk +30, INT +2III - Atk +50, INT +3End - Can level up to Cursed Lyre [1], When you have learned Lv.10 Beastmastery, Beastmastery Dmg increases by 100%.When the auto attack triggers Blitz Beat, has a chance to reduce target's SP by a certain amount. His name is Ikamu Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. Pierce Build (STR VIT DEX) There are probably many other variations, but this is just a guide to get you started! The Falcon return to its aid, with new Falcon skills especially Falcon Assault. **The 10 equipment material must be Level 0 refinement level. Rhythm and balance are qualities cultivated by all Archers, however, only the truly talented are allowed to learn the secret steps of the Dancers. Depending on the equipment, this may be quite expensive. We're sorry but Ragnarok Mobile doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. In the snowy land of Gingerbread City, you can find the equipment shop – just right corner of the Food Merchant and Mission Board. You need frost diver . Her name is Juno Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. The NPCs Seiyablem and Leablem allow a player to attempts to add one to 4 slots to a piece of equipment.Each attempts require 1 item, some ores and zeny. Some high level thieves switch back to tights when they're satisfied with their flee. If you have tips, comments or suggestion please leave it down below. but i guess if vigil bow upgraded to +15, it still cant reach +15 crimson level. r/RagnarokMobile: Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global … Press J to jump to the feed. Please enable it to continue. If you’re a Sniper in Ragnarok M: Eternal Love you’ll likely want to craft the quiver. If the attempts is failed, item, zeny and ores are lost. That’s it! (Payon,140,151) Leablem is located east of the town. It boasts Ranged Atk +7% and is the F2P (Free to Play) BIS (best in slot) back piece for Snipers. Dibawah ini ada table yang berisi list dropan saat kita menggunakan item Chef’s Eagle Eye. Inside the Glast Heim rune castle, you can find the Equipment Shop in the right bottom corner of the map. Bowling Bash Dmg increases by 100%. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIYw3FrYEkQpEzlJ05F99pg?view_as=subscriberInstagram! A subreddit community dedicated to the upcoming English Release of the MMORPG Ragnarok Mobile: Eternal Love. EquipmentMaterial NeededStats, Equipment UpgradesMink Coat(Armors)80 x Rotten Bandage120 x Feather15,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +24Agi +2Max HP +50I - Max HP +300II - Def +7III - Agi +2End - Level up to Beast Heart, Max HP +450, Critical +5Safety Boots(Footgears)10 x Steel180 x Feather15,000 ZenyFor: Swordsman / Knight / Lord Knight / Rune Knight / Merchant / Blacksmith / Whitesmith / Mechanic / Crusader / Paladin / Royal Guard / Alchemist / Creator / GeneticDef +28Move Spd +5%Def +5I - Def +10II - Def +7III - Def +7, Move Spd +3%End - Level up to Greaves, HP Regen +5Wooden Mail (Armors)10 x Steel120 x Memento15,000 ZenyFor: All Job except ---Def +46Str +2VIT +1I - Def +29II - Str +1III - VIT +1End - Can level up to Iron Armor, Melee Atk +20Cotton Shirt(Garments)100 x Rotten Bandage180 x Feather15,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +13Flee +5I - Def +9II - LUK +2III - Flee +5End - Can level up to Undershirt, LUK +2Round Buckleer(Off-hand - Shield)10 x Steel10 x Iron15,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +24Max HP +50Def +5I - Def +7II - Def +15III - Def +20, HP +200End - Can level up to Royal Silver Shield, HP +550Lord's Clothes(Armors)200 x Feather2 x Warm Meal5 x Scarlet Dyestuffs15,000 ZenyFor: Swordsman / Knight / Lord Knight / Rune Knight / Merchant / Blacksmith / Whitesmith / Mechanic / Crusader / Paladin / Royal Guard / Alchemist / Creator / GeneticDef +24Str +3VIT +3Dex +3I - Def +24II - Str +2III - Def +24End - Can level up to Glittering, VIT +2, DEX +2Statue of Judgement(Off-hand Holy Statue)10 x Steel160 x Memento15,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef  +24Def +5SP Regen +5%I - Def +5II - Def +10III - Def +21End - Can level up to Statue of Mother Mary [1], SP Regen +5Mage Coat(Armors)80 x Feather120 x Rotten Bandage15,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +24INT +2M.Atk +3%I - Def +7II - M.Atk +2%III - INT +2End - Can level up to Robe of Cast, CT Variable - 10%Scapulare(Armors)80 x Rotten Bandage120 x Feather15,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +24INT +2Max SP +3%I - Def +13II - INT +1III - Max SP +2%End - Can level up to Holy Robe, The SP costs of Kyrie Eleison, Magnificant and Assumption are reduced by 40%Manteau(Garments)100 x Feather180 x Rotten Bandage15,000 ZenyFor: All Job except ---Def +28Def +10I - Def +10II - Def +25III - Def +45End - Can level up to Pauldron, The SP cost of Endure is reduced by 50%.Orcish Axe [1] (Weapon - Axe)20 x Steel180 x Memento20 x Black Magic Ore15,000 ZenyFor: Merchant / Blacksmith / Whitesmith / Mechanic / Alchemist / Creator / GeneticAtk +64Agi +5Auto attack has 5% chance to release Cart Attack of the same level if it has been learned, otherwise Cart Attack lv.1 will be released.I - Agi +5II - Atk +100III - Damage to middle-size monster +10%End - Can level up to Vecer Axe [1], Cart Attack damage +15%Sword Mace [1] (Weapon - Mace)10 x Steel160 x Memento15,000 ZenyFor: Acolyte / Priest / High Priest / Archbishop / Merchant / Blacksmith / Whitesmith / Mechanic / Monk / Champion / Shura / Alchemist / Creator / GeneticAtk +90Equipment ASPD +5%Dmg to undead monster +10%Dmg to dark monster +10%I - Atk +72II - Agi +3III - Equipment ASPD +5%End - Can level up to Noble Cross[1], has 5% chane to increase Atk by 50 during auto attacks, Lasting for 10 seconds, When refining is over 10, Atk +50Floral Bracelet(Off-hand - Bangle) Required: Laiyinasi Quest (Lv.25)15 x Aquamarine13 x Steel150 x Memento15,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +28Ignore Def +10%I - Def +3II - Ignore Def +5%III - Ignore Def +5%End - Can level up to Rosa Bracelet, Ignore Def +5%Magic Bible Vol1(Off-hand - Shield)Required: Toukyou Quest (Lv.25)10 x Aquamarine13 x Steel150 x Memento15,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +28Ignore M.Def +15%I - Def +10II - Ignore M.Def +5%III - Ignore M.Def +5%End - Can level up to Sacrifice Book, Ignore M.Def +5% Geffen The Equipment Craft shop in Geffen is just located on the top corner of the map, near the portal. Prontera Equipment Craft can be found on the right corner of the Prontera Square, his name is Todak Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. She is just in the center part of the map, in the ceremony ground. Armor in the Ragnarok universe is worn to defend against physical and magical attacks. b. ARMOR Tights (5 def, +2 dex, 50 weight) - Tights will probably be the first armor for your Thief until you can acquire a Ninja Suit. The suitable clothes to make you easier to move. Tips: It’s easier to catch Aggressive monster such as earth petit using mage class . You can actually check all of this from the Adventurer's Handbook. Where do you socket your weapon, armor, accessories, off-hand, footgear and garment? EquipmentMaterial NeededStats, Equipment UpgradesBuster [1](Weapon - Axe)10 x Iron80 x Rotten Bandage10 x Black Magic OneFor: Swordsman / Knight / Lord Knight / Rune Knight / Merchant / Blacksmith/Whitesmith / Mechanic / Crusader / Paladin / Royal Guard / Alchemist/ Creator/ GeneticAtk +32Str +2Atk +10When Strength reaches 50, Atk +15I - Str +3II - Atk +118III - When Strength reaches 50, Atk +10%End - Can level up to Doom Axe [1], Gain 10% extra Fire Dmg for each level of Skin Tempering learned.Haeodonggum [1](Weapon - Sword)5 x Iron100 x JellopyFor: Swordsman / Knight / Lord Knight / Rune Knight / Crusader / Paladin / Royal GuardAtk +72Str +2Def +20I - Atk +90II - Def +20III - Str +3End - Can level up to Sashimi [1], When STR is over 75, Atk +5%. … His name is Wulfgar Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. This build is usually used for WoE. You can actually check all of this from the Adventurer's Handbook. )Memory Book (Off-hand - Shield)30 x Zircon300 x Memento19 x Coal20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +33SP cost of all skills -8%I -  Def +13II - SP cost of all skills -1%II - SP cost of all skills -1%End - Can level up to Life Magic Book, SP cost of all skills -2%Survivor's Manteau (Garments)15 x Coal280 x Feather20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +16Max HP +75I - Def +9II - Max HP +100III - Max HP +150End - Can level up to Advanced Survivor's Manteau, Max HP +175Tights(Armors)15 x Coal150 x Sticky Mucus20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +28Dex +2Atk +4%I - Def +18II - DEX +1, Atk +2%III - DEX +2, Atk +2%End - Can level up to Ranger Clothes, Increases INT's influence on the pet's Atk.Slaughter [1](Weapon - Axe)35 x Coal200 x Garlet15 x Black Magic Ore20,000 ZenyFor: Swordsman / Knight / Lord Knight / Rune Knight / Merchant / Blacksmith / Whitesmith /  Mechanic / Crusard / Paladin / Royal Guard / Alchemist / Creator / GeneticAkt +96Dex +5Dmg to brute race +15%When Refining +5, Dmg to brute race +5%I - Luk +5II - Atk +60III - Atk +70End - Can level up to Slaughter Hand Axe [1], Ignores Brute's Def. Payon Seiyablem is just below the upgrade/repair NPCs outside of the equipment shop. 100 Keys Giveaway for MOBA Paragon (PC and PS4), How to Fixed Facebook Gameroom Installation Error, Watch Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Live Action Trailer. Possible cards for armor Pupa - +700 hp Rocker - + 1 DEX Thief - +1 AGI Poring - +2 LUK, +1 Lucky Dodge Elemental Cards for Armor (Pasana, Sandman, AR, GR, Argiope, etc) Garment Hood – cheapest garment The Equipment Craft is just in that area, his name is Mond Ugarte Equipment Craftsman. Inside the Izlude Island, our Equipment Craft is just at the center bottom of the map, near the boat ramp. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Rewards include zeny, rare loots, refine materials, cards, and Rare Chests which can drop valuable items like Raccoon Leaf or Four-Leaf Clover. Holy Avenger triggers probability of Fallen Star +12%Ninja Suit Sakura(Armors)15 x Gold Sand165 x Hard Skin20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +33Luk +2Equipment ASPD +3%I - LUK +1, Def +13II - LUK +1, Equipment ASPD +2%III - LUK +4, Equipment ASPD +3%End - Can level up to Ninja Suit Moonlight, When Max HP is +300 and Refining is +5, Dmg to big monster +5%. Copyright © 2018 GamingPH.com. In Juno you can find the equipment craftsman at the left corner of the map. Has a high chance to increase Atk by 30 during auto attacks, lasting for 15 seconds. It stacks up to 3 times.Healing Staff [1](Weapon - Staff)15 x Mandragora5 x Iron125 x JellopyFor: Mage / Wizard / High Wizard / Warlock / Acolyte / Priest / High Priest / ArchbishopM.Atk +54SP Regen +20%For Refining +1, the recovery effect of Heal, Sanctuary +3%I - M.Atk +90II - SP Regen +10%III - INT +5End - Can level up to Croce Staff [1], Every Refining +1, Effects of Heal and Santuary increase by 4%Piercing Staff [1](Weapon - Staff)5 x Iron100 x JellopyFor: Mage / Wizard / High Wizard / Warlock / Acolyte / Priest / High Priest / ArchbishopM.Atk +43INT +2M.Atk +5%M.Atk +54INT +1, M.Atk +2%M.Atk +3%Can level up to Wizardry Staff [1], Every Refining +1, M.Def Ignoring +2% Izlude Island Inside the Izlude Island, our Equipment Craft is just at the center bottom of the map, near the boat ramp. (Invalid for MVP/Mini)Summoner Coat (Armors)15 x Coal150 x Memento20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +24Dex +2Max SP +60I - Def +7II - DEX +1, Max SP +10III - DEX +1, Max SP +10End - Can level up to Stardust Robe, Max SP +160Coat of Dragon Scale (Garments)15 x Coal220 x Memento20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +28Str +2Max HP +100Shoes(Footgears)15 x Coal15 x Iron20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +16Move Spd +5%SP Regen +3I - Def +6II - Move Spd +3%III - SP Regen +5%End - Can level up to Bunny Slipper, SP Regen +10%Rogue Clothes(Armors)15 x Coal150 x Sticky Mucus20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +28Agi +3Str +1I - Def +3, M.Def +10II - AGI +1, M.DEf +10III - AGI +1, STR +3End - Can level up to Thief Clothes, STR +6Soldier Boots(Footgears)15 x Coal15 x Steel20,000 ZenyFor: Swordsman / Knight / Lord Knight / Rune Knight / Thief / Assassin / Assassin Cross / Guillotine Cross / Merchant / Blacksmith / Whitesmith / Mechanic / Crusader / Paladin / Royal Guard / Rogue / Stalker / Shadow Chaser / Alchemist / Creator / GeneticDef +34Move Spd +5%HP Regen +5%I - Def +11II - Move Spd +3%III - HP Regen +5%End - Can level up to Through-War Shoes, HP Regen +5%, When refining is +5, +10, or +15, gains max HP +5% respectively.Skull Bracer(Off-hand - Bbracer)15 x Coal240 x Memento20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +28Flee +5Max HP +60I - Def +18, Max HP +200II - Max HP +340III -  Max HP +150End - Can level up to Evil  Bracer, When casting skills to lock a single target, the next physical skill has a chance to deal 100% extra damage.Ragamuffin Manteau (Garments)15 x Coal280 x Memento20,000 ZenyFor: All JobDef +16M.Def +10I - Def +3, M.Def +5II - M.Def +10III - M.Def +15End - Can level up to Obsidian Cape, When being attacked by auto attacks or skills, has a 50% chance to gain a 50% Magic Reduc., but Def will be reduced by 50%, lasting for 10 seconds.Attached Sword [1](Weapon - Sword)30 x Zircon20 x Coal280 x Garlet25,000 ZenyFor: Swordsman / Knight / Lord Knight / Rune Knight / Crusader / Paladin / Royal GuardAtk +126Critical +10Equipment ASPD +5%I - Atk +64II - Critical +10III - Critical +5, Equipment ASPD +5%End - Can level up to Muramas [1], auto attack has a chance to stun the target for 3 seconds, during which the damage caused by swordsman to the target increases by 50%Survivor's Rod [1](Weapon - Staff)15 x Coal240 x Garlet20,000 ZenyFor: Mage / Wizard / High Wizard / Warlock / Acolyte / Priest / High Priest / ArchbishopM.Atk +64Dex +3Max HP +200I - M.Atk +40II - INT +1, M.Atk +60III - INT +2, M.Atk +80End - Can level up to Advanced Survival Staff [1], DEX +2, INT +7, Max HP +15%Release of Wish [1] (Weapon - Staff)30 x Zircon20 x Coal280 x Garlet25,000 ZenyFor: Mage / Wizard / High Wizard / WarlockM.Atk +75INT +2When casting magic skill to lock a single target, there is a 10% chance to restore 5% HP and 5% SPI - INT +3II - M.Atk +43III - M.Atk +56End - Can level up to Wing Staff [1], When using single target locking magic skills, has a 20% chance to restore 5% HP and 5% SP.

Reboot Laptop With Lid Closed, Lme In R, Kitchen Table Menu, Washer And Dryer $250, Steamed Chocolate Cake Recipe Singapore, Migratory Locust Animal Crossing Price, Singapore Night Festival 2021, Last Friday Night Chords,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.