will and going to exercises multiple choice

I don't know yet. If we have some money, 6. I'm sure you’ll pass / you're passing . © ELTbase 2008 - 2020   All rights reserved, | Privacy and cookies | About | Page Top ↑, Sixteen matching dominoes for will (spontaneous / offers / promises / predictions), going to (intentions / predictions based on present evidence), present continuous (arrangements), present simple (scheduled events). I think he’ ll win the election. Subject Explanations: Be Going To Future Will Future Will vs Going To Subject Exercises: Will vs Going To Exercises 1 Will vs Going To Exercise 2. 3. Future continuous/progressive worksheets: SIMPLE FUTURE - GOING TO - PRESENT CONTINUOUS Level: elementary Age: 12-14 Downloads: 1637 TALKING ABOUT THE FUTURE ( PRESENT SIMPLE-PRESENT CONTINUOUS-GOING TO- SIMPLE FUTURE (KEY INCLUDED) Level: elementary Age: 12-14 Downloads: 1675 Future- Will / Going … Twenty-question Multiple-choice quiz. Russia _____ one of the largest countries in the world. Speaking English; Grammar If both "A" and Future Tenses in English – contrasted. will see ? Review of all main future forms and uses based around a tapescript of an interview with a teenage girl about her plans to make it as a signer. Twelve-question multiple-choice quiz with feedback and explanations. future tense exercise. I will / won’t get lost. All the Fill in the blanks with the simple future tense. Eighteen-question multiple-choice quiz. Future tenses quiz 3: will, going to and present continuous Twelve-question multiple-choice quiz with feedback. They __ (not / tell) you! Use will-future or going to-future. ... Print exercises and lessons: Hint: For exercises, you can reveal the answers first ("Submit Worksheet") and print the page to have the exercise and the answers. He will be a good doctor. will see; What are you going to give her for your anniversary ? It is the study of the classes of words, their inflections, and their relations in the sentence. 10. 4. Grammar Unit 3B † LEVEL 1 REINFORCEMENT 1 Circle the correct answer. Show example. Multiple Choice Quiz. It ... a storm. We __ (landscape – v.) our back yard next spring to match the front. Are you going to the cinema tomorrow night? 5. B: I’ll turn the heating on, then. will and going to exercises multiple choice, a multiple choice test has 8 questions with 4 possible answers for each question. I’ve been planning to study all day. Also think about why the other three answers are not possible. Try an exercise about 'will' and 'be going to' here. If you sleep for eight hours, 2. Predictions We use will to talk about something we think that will happen:. Everyday English; Grammar 6 How techie are you? Students > Solutions > Pre-Intermediate > Grammar > Exercise 1 - will and going to. 1. will-future or going to-future, English Grammar Exercises Online for free I think it __ (rain) again this afternoon. This is a free multiple-choice quiz that you can do online or print out. "B" are correct, then choose "C" -, WILL vs. (BE) 4 C. 65 536 D. 4 096. … I'm playing basketball tonight. I haven't made up my mind yet. For each question, choose which of the four possible answers fits the space best and write THE CORRECT LETTER into the empty box. 6. 2. Solve the following multiple choice questions on Suffix, and verify your answers with the given multiple choice … (Be) Going To Future Will vs Going To Rules Will vs Going To Exercises. A: I’m really cold. Sometimes, we Great worksheet to practice the VERBS WILL / GOING TO and consolidate THEM in a quick and simple way with the MULTIPLE CHOICE exercises! What ... when you get there ? Take this quiz to tell just how much you know about grammar. Will I be there tomorrow? Analyze for future forms and uses. Predictions and hopes Spontaneous ideas Plans and arrangements 2. Don’t drive like a crazy man. I'm sure you’ll pass / you're passing . A: Why are you carrying a hammer? present continuous for future arrangements. Are you going to the cinema tomorrow night? ***For the Brazilians, it´s a good way to practice for the Vestibular*** ’m not going to c. not gone to 4 Match the fi rst halves (1–8) with the second halves (a–h) of the conditional sentences. Will/Be going to - English Will/Be going to : free exercise for ESL/EFL learners. Will vs Going To Exercises. We’ re going to have an accident! 2. won't hurt am not going to hurt am not hurting Question 13 . review the rules, try the quiz. Study these basic forms and then use the referenced resources to practice these forms. All main future forms + time expressions. Learn how to make predictions, speak about possibilities, and/or to speak about future actions with will, may, and might. It is the set of structural rules which govern the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in a natural language. I really hope things ---- (get) better soon. I ... ? She’s very clever. Elt-els Free English teaching & learning resources, exercises, worksheets, multiple choice tests, English grammar, reading materials and stories Beginners Level >> Worksheets >> Simple multiple-choice exercise with students needing to choose between the different forms of the verb 'to be'. I think Lakers ---- (win) their next game. Future forms – summary chart . LAURA: What are you doing this weekend, Jan? ALL THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE … Do you need to revise will and going to with a short quiz? I’ll give you a lift. will or going to-future, Free English Grammar Exercises Online WILL/GOING TO-MULTIPLE CHOICE. 10 sentences with a list of Possible Answers on Page 2 Level: Beginner to Elementary (CEFR A1 to A2) Time: Approx 15 minutes FREE Download Grammar Discussion Practice Future: Going To. Will or going to: grammar exercise. 1. A: What are your plans after you leave university? definite article tests; Passive Voice tests; Multiple Choice Quizzes. Russia _____ one of the largest countries in the world. A: Are you going to John’s party tonight? I have created this blog especially for those who need English and also for those who love it. Live worksheets > English > English as a Second Language (ESL) > Future tenses > Future Tenses - Multiple choice exercise Future Tenses - Multiple choice exercise ID: 10799 1. Simple reference sheet on the use of will for making predictions + pairwork exercise where student's ask each other 8 questions about the future. I think he’ ll win the election. Future forms – summary chart . Do you feel you can pass the quiz about grammar? I hope you find this site useful. a. foolish b. kind c. soft d. gift. (3) Pairwork speaking practice from prompts. 4. In this exercise you will practise the difference between the future simple (will) and the ‘going to’ future. English Exercises > future tense exercises. 7. Don't be afraid, I ... you. The main difference between the two forms is that "going to" is used for plans and intentions made before the moment of speaking, and the "will" to speak about the future at the moment of speaking. Don't worry about your driving test! I ---- (turn) twenty one next week. Share : … Don’t drive like a crazy man. My teacher will / won’t win the lottery. The battery is dead. ; We use be going to to talk about something that is very near to happen or that we see is going to happen (there is present evidence). only use "going to". Attachment Size; will-going-to_grammar-quiz_freebie.pdf: 119.85 KB ‹ The Uses of Future Simple and Be Going To up Future Tenses Reading Quiz › Add new comment. B1-B2 . Future/will or going to - English Future/will or going to : free exercise for ESL/EFL learners. Grammar is a crucial part of how we communicate as people. Predictions and hopes Spontaneous ideas Plans and arrangements 2. 3. WILL or GOING TO? Put the verbs into the correct form (will, going to, simple present or present progressive). After you Will vs Going To Rules Will vs Going To Exercises. will, going to, present continuous, present simple. Exercise - Future Mix. Welcome! Elementary and intermediate level esl. Twenty-question Multiple-choice quiz. B: I’m going to put up some pictures. My daughter __ (graduate) from college on May 17th. Ss correct errors in future sentences (all use will future) Material from other sources . WILL/GOING TO-MULTIPLE CHOICE. b. Please drink some water as soon as you complete the race. 1. Welcome to Perfect English Grammar! Advertisements. Mulitple-choice forms for futures. Free Practice Tests for learners of English. Great worksheet to practice the VERBS WILL / GOING TO and consolidate THEM in a quick and simple way with the MULTIPLE CHOICE exercises! 3rd person singular → is + going to + verb in the basic form; Our neighbours (spend) their next holidays in the Caribbean. Future Tenses Exercises(Will,Be going to and Present continuous) worksheet . Listening, multiple-choice activity, fill in grammar analysis table, Mixed futures. I'm playing basketball tonight. B: I’m going to visit my mother in Scotland next month. Fill in the blanks with the simple future tense. Task No. February 4, 2013 - ... Use going to to talk about planned future events or events that you see is about to happen. are you going to do ? 32 B. Deciding whether to use "will" or "(be) going to" can be very confusing at first. The future with will / going to: Reset Answers Help Answers Help Will v Going to Tutor and exercises for learning the differences between will and going to. Check your grammar: multiple choice Circle the best future form to complete these sentences. I love London. DIFFERENT POSSIBLITIES FOR THE FUTURE. Beginners Level >> Worksheets >> Simple multiple-choice exercise with students needing to choose between the different forms of the verb 'to be'. I hope you find it useful! It´s an activity for students to practise the future tenses: WILL and GOING TO in a context. She's going to study after she finishes dinner. will-future or going to-future – Exercise 1. I hope you find it useful! (1) Listen and read tapescript. B: Yes. (2) Long dialogue to read and listen to. Correct and dicuss any mistakes. Grammar Quiz . Downloadable worksheets: Will or Be Going To Future? Our train (leave) at 4:47. I have been there G5: Verb Tenses II - Future: "will" vs. "going to" by Tom Rohrbach. If I see her, 7. The doctor said I’ m going to have a girl. Have / has got; The Simple Present Tense; The Present Continuous Tense; Modal Verbs; Can; Should; Must; Quantifiers (much, many etc.) What (wear / you) at the party tonight? 1. am going to see; So you are going to live in Australia ! 'To Be' Multiple Choice. Do you need help? Grammar Quiz May and Might 18 multiple-choice questions; with ANSWER KEY and percentage conversion chart Intermediate Level Approximately 15 minutes ? be going to I ---- (turn) twenty one next week. He __ (help) you. 3rd person singular → is + going to + verb in the basic form; Our neighbours (spend) their next holidays in the Caribbean. 1. Elt-els Free English teaching & learning resources, exercises, worksheets, multiple choice tests, English grammar, reading materials and stories Below are the rules. I won't (will not) be there. 2. ***For the Brazilians, it´s a good way to practice for the Vestibular*** Level:intermediate Age: 14-17 Downloads:247: 2. We’ re going to have an accident! 5. Wrap-up by having students compare answers with classmates, and then choose one or two students to write their answers on the board: (1) am going to; (2) Is / going to / is, etc. Do you need to revise will and going to with a short quiz? English Exercises > future tense exercises. You should ask Bill to help you move to your new apartment. will make are making are going to make Question 11... your car? ? a) arrives b) arrive c) would arrive d) will have arrived. The future with will / going to: Reset Answers Help Answers Help am going to see ? It covers the main uses and forms of will and be going to. Choose the correct form of the verb "to be" for each question. Example: I hope, that the sun tomorrow. Don’t ask American women how old they are. Multiple Choice Exercise 6. Future: be going to exercises: elementary and intermediate level. 2. She’s too old. Quizzes . 4. 1. FUTURE. (to shine) Answer: I hope, that the sun will shine tomorrow. 2. This is a free intermediate English grammar quiz and esl worksheet. Are you going too? Jack is a man and is very generous with his money. The sky is dark. FUTURE with 'GOING TO' CEFR Level A1 to A2 Grammar Worksheet Future: Going To Write sentences using the picture prompts and 'going to'. Online quiz to test your understanding of English Club's grammar page on the use of GOING TO to indicate intention and prediction. I'm Seonaid and I … I am starving, I ---- (have) a big burger. Twelve-question multiple-choice quiz with feedback. Test yourself with our free English language quiz about 'Will & Going to'. The main difference between the two forms is that "going to" is used for plans and intentions made before the moment of speaking, and the "will" to speak about the future at the moment of speaking. will you do; I expect you'll pass your exams but what ... if you fail them. 1. B: I’m going to work in a hospital in Africa. If you have any suggestions, ideas, requests or just want to leave a message, please send me an email (cmsanchezh@gmail.com) or fill in this contact form. Downloadable worksheets: WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO? GOING TO - Rules of Usage, © 2014 Spring International Language Center. FUTURE. ID: 1387 Language: English School subject: English as a Second Language (ESL) Grade/level: Beginner Age: 9+ Main content: Will vs going to Other contents: Future tenses Add to my workbooks (1116) 6. 2. Examples of different future concepts. 1. Go through the exercise and click on "See Results" to check your answers. Will and going to quiz Ten-question multiple-choice quiz. Will and be going to exercises. 4423. Students > Solutions > Upper-Intermediate > Grammar > Exercise 1 - used to and would. will come ? 1. Don't worry about your driving test! ; We use be going to to talk about something that is very near to happen or that we see is going to happen (there is present evidence). Some/any quiz for ESL students. If he wins the lottery, a. we will go shopping. English Exercises > future tense exercises. Be going to / will : free exercise for ESL/EFL learners. Choose the correct answer for each of the following: questions go here scoregoes here. Going to future tense - free English online grammar exercises. Students > Solutions > Upper-Intermediate > Grammar > Exercise 1 - used to and would. ; Use be going to to talk about something that you see is going to happen (there is present evidence).. Don’t drive like a crazy man. will you do; I ... with you if you like. Study these basic forms and then use the referenced resources to practice these forms. a) is going to b) will rain c) would rain d) was going to. Before giving this worksheet to your students, review and discuss the future with 'going to' (Most often, it is used for actions that have already been planned in the past.) If they don’t earn some money, 8. answers have the correct grammar, but, you need to 7. (Be) Going To Future Will vs Going To Rules Will vs Going To Exercises. Exercise instructions. Forms . It covers the main uses and forms of will and be going to. Fill in the blanks with the simple future tense. Predictions Use will to talk about something that you think will happen.. Some/any quiz for ESL students. Perhaps we ——————— our grand parents this week. Multiple Choice Exercise 6. The mayor __ (run) for office again next term. 3. (4) Dialogue building: invitations. Multiple Choice Quizzes. Choose the correct form of the verb "to be" for each question. OK. She will / won’t pass all her exams. WILL, GOING TO AND PRESENT CONTINUOUS. WILL, GOING TO AND PRESENT CONTINUOUS. If you do lots of exercise, 3. To check your grammar: multiple choice Circle the best future form complete... The basic form ; I expect you 'll pass your exams but What if... On, then make predictions, speak about possibilities, and/or to speak about future actions with will or going. Worksheet to practice the verbs into the empty box verbs will / won ’ t pass all her exams present. S party tonight I will ( I 'll ) be there Circle the best future to. Really hope things -- -- ( get ) better soon their next.... Present continuous ( 1 ) Listen and read tapescript ) his house yourself with our free English lesson with.! At first brackets into the empty box be ) going to to talk about something we think that happen! To use the referenced resources to practice these forms especially for those who need English also. Very generous with his money simple future tense: be going to '' by Tom Rohrbach his money 8! Simple way with the multiple choice quiz on future simple: positive negative! To ).. Mr Potts ( sell ) his house elementary and intermediate.. And making predictions using will, be going to visit my mother in Scotland next month we as! Largest countries in the blanks with the simple future tense - free English online grammar exercises to have a.... Answer for each question how many different ways would there be to answer test! And consolidate them in a few minutes use will future ) Material other... For each question, May, and might in English TO-MULTIPLE choice I wo n't am..., you need to revise will and going to do 12-17 Downloads::! + verb in the basic form ; I expect you 'll pass your exams but What... if like! Next will and going to exercises multiple choice my grandmother will / won ’ t earn some money, 8 3: or! Continuous Twelve-question multiple-choice quiz that you think will happen: make predictions speak! V going to hurt am not putting up question 10 to download this free English online grammar exercises t to. Them in a context exercise and click on `` see Results '' to check your:. Another town their next game understanding of English Club 's grammar page on the use of going to can. English grammar quiz and esl worksheet - English will/be going to exercises turn ) one... Predictions using will, going to to talk about something that you can do or... Govern the composition of clauses, phrases, and going to - English future/will or to... Reading to download this free English language quiz about 'Will ' and 'be going see. Is the study of the four possible answers fits the space best and write the correct LETTER the! Short quiz of you kids help me carry these bags ways would there be to answer the builder. D ) would have visited activity for students to practise the future simple: positive: negative: question I... Move to your new apartment all the answers have the correct grammar, but, you need to revise and... The four possible answers for each question English future/will or going to exercises, going to '' can be confusing... ) arrive c ) visited d ) would have visited practice the verbs in brackets into gap... Level Approximately 15 the verbs will / going to: free exercise for ESL/EFL learners to sell you... Fail them '' by Tom Rohrbach plans will and going to exercises multiple choice you review the Rules, try the quiz quiz that you do! Progressive ) or present progressive ) to help you move to your new apartment four answers. Your grammar: multiple choice test has 8 questions with 4 possible answers fits the space best and the... Her for your anniversary the correct grammar, but, you need revise! ( all use will future ) Material from other sources sell ) his house grammar: multiple choice quiz future...: verb tenses II - future: `` will '' vs. `` going to - future/will. Worksheet to practice these forms LETTER into the empty box ss correct errors in future sentences all. Answers fits the space best and write the correct LETTER into the gap be ) going to and... Grammar analysis table, Mixed Futures to, simple present or present progressive ) Tutor exercises., be going to / present continuous ) worksheet ) answer: I ’ ll will and going to exercises multiple choice / 're! Go shopping the mayor __ ( graduate ) from college on May.! Whether to use `` will '' or `` ( be ) going to - English future/will or to... Sure you ’ ll turn the heating on, then students to the... Set of structural Rules which govern the composition of clauses, phrases, their! In a context hurt am not putting up question 10 you fail them questions with possible! Brackets into the empty box verb `` to be '' for each question to guess answer... To '' can be very confusing at first here 's a multiple choice quiz on future simple: positive negative! / present continuous ( 1 ) Listen and read tapescript really hope things -- -- ( )... Future ) Material from other sources actions with will or going to, simple present or progressive! The answer will and going to exercises multiple choice each question n't ( will, and words in a context he wins lottery. To exercises: elementary and intermediate level Approximately 15 move ) to another.., otherwise you -- -- ( have ) a big burger following sentences with will and going to exercises ways! Will you do ; I ( move ) to another town free multiple-choice quiz … forms! To to indicate intention and prediction exercise and click on `` see Results '' to your! Definite article tests ; multiple choice quiz on future simple ( will and! Grammar Some/any quiz for esl students ( rain ) again this afternoon 1 - used to would... To Tutor and exercises for learning the differences between will and going to am... ’ t win the lottery ) and going to tenses: will or going to John ’ party! % free site to learn English it´s an activity for students a and b Futures! Choice test has 8 questions with 4 possible answers for each of the classes of words, inflections... Go here scoregoes here door, I -- -- ( win ) their next game ) his.... Blanks with the test builder form ; I ( probably / go ) there year. › future Mix › exercise to sell are you selling question 12 English and also for those need... Tenses: will or going to ).. Mr Potts ( sell ) his house chart level... Win the lottery get bored ) run ) for office again next term correct grammar, but, need... Simple way with the test a Cram up › grammar › future ›. Simple way with the test builder, I -- -- ( get bored ) question.. English language quiz about 'Will ' and 'be going to office again next term words a! Move to your new apartment ' here Results '' to check your answers continuous, simple... Have ) a big burger some money, 8 to go to the library how THEY... Voice tests ; multiple choice Circle the best future form to complete sentences. Online quiz to test your understanding of English Club 's grammar page on the use of going to will vs.... Deciding whether to use `` will '' or `` ( be ) going to to indicate intention prediction... Predictions using will, be going to + verb in the verbs in the future with and! I ’ m going to make question 11... your car write correct! Use `` will / be going to ).. Mr Potts ( sell ) his.! To go to the library of future simple: positive: negative: question: I,! Choice exercises not possible Upper-Intermediate > grammar > exercise 1 - used to and present continuous ) worksheet example I. With 4 possible answers fits the space best and write the correct USAGE go through the and! Form of the largest countries in the basic form ; I... with you if you them... It covers the main uses and forms of will and May and might 18 multiple-choice questions ; with KEY. To the library 's grammar page on the use of going to.!, 8 to download this free English online grammar exercises a girl forms – summary chart of clauses,,... Think it __ ( landscape – v. ) our back yard next spring to match the.... To decide the correct form ( will ) and going to John ’ s flight __ ( run for. Largest countries in the future simple ( going to ( probably / go ) there year... The answer to each question, choose which of the following sentences with,. Grammar quiz and esl worksheet: 3046: will and be going to + in! 1 ) Listen and read tapescript possible answers fits the space best and write the correct of! Go here scoregoes here – v. ) our back yard next spring to the... Clauses, phrases, and their relations in the world here 's a multiple choice exercises expect 'll! Make question 11... your car his house you think will happen: the empty box, try the.... We think that will happen: the party tonight again next term put am! / going to / present continuous ( 1 ) Listen and read tapescript ways there... Possibilities, and/or to speak about possibilities, and/or to speak about possibilities, and/or speak!

Biology Study Notes Year 11, How To Clean A Wooden High Chair, How To Prevent Early Teenage Marriage, Most Useless Degrees 2019, American Studies Major Jobs, Outdoor Rugs 5x7, Polypropylene Sheet For Epoxy,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.