Here’s where I’m coming from when I write a recipe:
1. Salt is Morton Kosher. (Halve the amount if using table salt. Use somewhere in between if you have Diamond Kosher.)
2. Pepper is freshly-ground.
3. Citrus juice is squeezed fresh.
4. Baking pans are half sheet pans, also known as jelly roll pans, cookie sheets, baking trays, what have you. They measure about 18 x 13 inches, and are about 1 inch deep.
5. Timing is given with a range to the best of my ability to remember what the hell I did when I made the recipe. Your timing may be different, based on: type of pan, heat level, moisture level, varying amounts of food, act of God, etc.